Conquer Club

Points system

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Points system

Postby Boudicia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:42 pm

never played that map so i dont know ...

Anyhow my plan now is to try and stick to the one map Third crusade which i do have a higher win ratio at and hope i dont get to many clever cooks :) ...

oh love the creationist slant on your picture hehehe ...
Colonel Boudicia

Postby Boudicia on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:53 pm

thats it im quitting this game from here on as the points system drives me bloody loopy .....honestly with a game based on on ruddy luck ie the dice i get penalised with so many points taken away by ruddy cooks ...............Try ruddy playing a simple map and youll see what i mean .........the fun is taken away from the game when you have to just play a complicated map repeatedly just to gain points just because most noobs dont understand the rules .........stick your game :) as i wont be back goodday
Colonel Boudicia

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:05 am

Can it be that you are just not good enough?
Anyways captain is not a bad rank, and overall you should end up with the rank you more or les play like. Getting higher then major does require singular dedication and excellence.
With regards to farming lower ranked players. remember that if they ever do win, you are down for more points then you could possibly gain.
It is mostly advisable to play against players more or less of the sasme rank. Better opponants also make you a better player.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby darth emperor on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:48 am

yes, SirSebstar is rigth. You should reread, all the messages that we left you in the last page. Especially macbone's post

macbone wrote:Branch out, Boudicia. They're just points, after all. Don't let your enjoyment of the site be ruined by having to risk a few more points.

Also, stop by the Captains Callout thread in the Callouts forum, and post some games other players can join.
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Postby Jippd on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:25 am

I don't think going second in all your base is an advantage I think going first is...you can play the map going first just like you would playing second. Just because you go first doesn't mean you have to move first but you do get that extra deploy.
Major Jippd

Postby agentcom on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Jippd wrote:I don't think going second in all your base is an advantage I think going first is...you can play the map going first just like you would playing second. Just because you go first doesn't mean you have to move first but you do get that extra deploy.

Truth
Colonel agentcom

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion