Conquer Club

Scapula

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Should scapula get his premium back

Poll ended at Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Total votes : 0

Re: Scapula

Postby Woodruff on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:02 am

liverpoolfc wrote:The way I see it nothing in life is black and white, if you make an honest mistake and there are extenuating circumstances then they should be taken into account.

It appears from looking at this thread that he has been presumed guilty, pretty rough if you ask me.

Actually, I would say he was presumed innocent. By many people, including myself. Then further evidence showed that he really was guilty.

liverpoolfc wrote:Personally I think he should have either had his premium membership reinstated or offered a refund.

A refund for what? He clearly was able to access his original account, so there is no reason to refund him anything. He simply wanted his cake and to be able to eat it too.

liverpoolfc wrote:Pretty petty that it's come to all this and I can understand his frustration, just another reason i'm glad I haven't stumped up the cash for premium membership. Good will goes a long way and having played Scapula i've found him to be an honest player.
Epic fail to conquerclub, I won't be recommending this service to anyone else anymore, common sense doesn't prevail once again.
Anyway that's my two-cents.

Common sense should have told you to read the whole thread carefully before commenting on it.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby killercheez on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:15 pm

they meaning the offocials o f cc should give the premium back to this poor little freemium ya no really could ya now really should yo yo
Private 1st Class killercheez

Postby stahrgazer on Tue May 17, 2011 2:29 am

jefjef wrote:One thing that CC should do is have a CONTACT US link on the home page for email to email communication that does not require a creation of an account. That info is in the HELP forum but I'm sure it isn't looked at by all that many people.

There is a contact us link for if you need to contact them when signing in.
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 am

stahrgazer wrote:
jefjef wrote:One thing that CC should do is have a CONTACT US link on the home page for email to email communication that does not require a creation of an account. That info is in the HELP forum but I'm sure it isn't looked at by all that many people.

There is a contact us link for if you need to contact them when signing in.

You don't need an account to file an e-ticket---just an E-mail.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Now that his premium has expired let's give it back.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion