Conquer Club

The new bork bork bork, no more bob and annoying words

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Was the Bork bork bork more Funny or Annoying/Hindersome

Total votes : 0

Re: The new bork bork bork, no more bob and annoying words

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:38 am

I absolutely love the humor in this. I don't use BOB, so I guess I'm not as annoyingly affected, but the humor in it surpasses me not being able to play a freestyle speed effectively for a little bit ;)

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 am

what is "bork, bork, bork!" supposed to mean anyway?
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Sniper08 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 am

it is funny up til the point i realised BOB wasnt working now i just have to slow down taking my turns until BOB is back,still funny though but i would find it funnier with BOB working
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (16)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby timrs2001 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:55 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:what is "bork, bork, bork!" supposed to mean anyway?

See this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B6bnUVbUWw
Lieutenant timrs2001

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Jippd wrote:Poll just wondering what people think

It's as if the owners of the site want to see just how much utter crap they can feed us before we just leave in disgust.

I ask myself, "does Woodruff actually lack a funny bone? Can someone be this humourless?" And then I look at your avatar and it all becomes crystal clear.

:lol: :lol:

Woodruff wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Anybody who can't figure out that "Seqooenteeel" means Sequential or that "Geme-a Feendur" means Game Finder is really not trying very hard. I mean seriously, can we please turn our bitching efforts to something of substance?

You mean like the fact that they're spending their time coding this utter crap instead of implementing the suggestions that have been in the To-Do list for four years? Something of substance like that?

Yeah, something like that.

On that subject, I know very little, being both a non-techie and relatively new to this site. However, I have a friend who's a fairly successful software developer and here's what he has to say (reproduced from memory, so may not be an exact quote.)
The customer's perception of what is easy or difficult seems to be the exact opposite of what is. I knock off a quick fix in 45 minutes and the customers are totally blown away. They talk as if I just built the Taj Mahal and they want me to marry their daughter. Then I spend 2000 hours busting my balls coding something for them and they say, "not bad for a quick fix."
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Medals: 219
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (18)

Postby owenshooter on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:02 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:what is "bork, bork, bork!" supposed to mean anyway?

this is sad on so many levels...-the black chef
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: The new bork(3x), no more annointing chief

Postby oVo on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Now I hear Issac Hayes when I read owen's posts.
Major oVo

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Woodruff on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Jippd wrote:Poll just wondering what people think

It's as if the owners of the site want to see just how much utter crap they can feed us before we just leave in disgust.

I ask myself, "does Woodruff actually lack a funny bone? Can someone be this humourless?" And then I look at your avatar and it all becomes crystal clear.

<laughing> Indeed. But seriously...it's like they just want to f*ck with us for the hell of it.

Woodruff wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Anybody who can't figure out that "Seqooenteeel" means Sequential or that "Geme-a Feendur" means Game Finder is really not trying very hard. I mean seriously, can we please turn our bitching efforts to something of substance?

You mean like the fact that they're spending their time coding this utter crap instead of implementing the suggestions that have been in the To-Do list for four years? Something of substance like that?

Yeah, something like that.
On that subject, I know very little, being both a non-techie and relatively new to this site. However, I have a friend who's a fairly successful software developer and here's what he has to say (reproduced from memory, so may not be an exact quote.)
The customer's perception of what is easy or difficult seems to be the exact opposite of what is. I knock off a quick fix in 45 minutes and the customers are totally blown away. They talk as if I just built the Taj Mahal and they want me to marry their daughter. Then I spend 2000 hours busting my balls coding something for them and they say, "not bad for a quick fix."

Oh, I absolutely agree with that. I was a computer programmer for the Air Force for 23 years. And I readily admit that I don't know this new-fangled crap (give me IBM Assembler and hexadecimal any day!). And yet, I'm quite certain that the specific fix I'm referring to that's four years old is NOT one that would take...four years.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion