Conquer Club

3rd Crusade Question

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

3rd Crusade Question

Postby thabolks on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:26 pm

In the 3rd Crusade map to win the game you need to hold Jerusalsm, Antioch, and either the vatican and granada, so would that still apply if your playing triples and the whole TEAM hold some of these places. Example: my teammate holds Antioch, my other teammate holds jerusalem and I want to control the vatican, would we still achieve victory?
Sergeant thabolks

Re: 3rd Crusade Question

Postby Rodion on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:33 pm

No, it doesn't.

The same player needs to hold Antioch + Jerusalem + Vatican/Granada + London/Paris/Castille/Ratisbon/Tunis/Thessalonica/Amasia/Cairo.
General Rodion

Postby rotean on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:42 am

I love this Crusader Game, but by God and Allah, I cannot seem to win! Once I was so convinced I'd won, my men were gathering in the churches and mosques to thank God/Allah for our victory when my wily opponent stole victory from me. This was against 7 opponents! Anyway, what are the best strategy(s) to employ when trying to win the Third Crusade? (besides praying and repenting of my sins?) :>
Sergeant rotean

Postby AyeTrain on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 am

rotean wrote:I love this Crusader Game, but by God and Allah, I cannot seem to win! Once I was so convinced I'd won, my men were gathering in the churches and mosques to thank God/Allah for our victory when my wily opponent stole victory from me. This was against 7 opponents! Anyway, what are the best strategy(s) to employ when trying to win the Third Crusade? (besides praying and repenting of my sins?) :>

Try to start in the West (or the Muslim African kingdoms) and move East . If you have a good drop somewhere in the East, it's tempting to start there, but the problem is that everyone else will be moving in on you to get to the Holy Land. Get Rome or Granada before you worry about Antioch and Jerusalem: they're easier to defend. Don't forget that lots of places get Holy Land bonuses (e.g. London + Cyprus). After that, standard game strategy applies: pile up the small bonuses rather than the big ones, keep a low profile, and don't expand too fast.
Lieutenant AyeTrain

Return to Conquer Club Discussion