Conquer Club

CC'S ALL TIME TOP 50 SCORES

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC'S ALL TIME TOP 50 SCORES

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am

mc and some numbers should be on this list. Rank 2 right now.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm

owenshooter wrote:BLASPHEMY!!! the current conqueror was never caught cheating!!! i want this thread locked and all the people slandering sitzaholics name to be banned for a month!! consider yourselves reported!!!!-0

the sit jesus has spoken
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby anonymus on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 pm

QoH wrote:Does maprank count as proof? Because TheCrown had a high score of 4514 and ended up reaching #2 on the scoreboard when Blitz was banned.

WAIT!

QoH wrote:when Blitz was banned.

QoH wrote:Blitz

QoH wrote:banned.

blitz was caught cheating? i had no idea.

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Colonel anonymus

Postby owenshooter on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:
owenshooter wrote:BLASPHEMY!!! the current conqueror was never caught cheating!!! i want this thread locked and all the people slandering sitzaholics name to be banned for a month!! consider yourselves reported!!!!-0

the sit jesus has spoken

HA!!! i love the rainbow coloured named on this list!!! i thought for sure they would have locked it after the first few posts...-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby demonfork on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 pm

owenshooter wrote:
JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:

the sit jesus has spoken

HA!!! i love the rainbow coloured named on this list!!! i thought for sure they would have locked it after the first few posts...-0

Why? It's a serious list...Sitz had his list marked up with asterisks for whatever bullshit reason that he himself decided on...Now I have my own list and I want the real cheaters that have been officially busted to be marked with rainbow letters so that they stand out for all to see. Plus Sitz didn't have the integrity to asterisk his own sorry ass after he was busted so I guess paybacks a mother fucker as well.
Captain demonfork

Postby josko.ri on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 am

Chariot of Fire has also been officially warned for abusing the site rules. please mark him the same like Blitzaholic. here is the link which proves what I stated: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=148339&start=60#p3298714
Major josko.ri

Postby General Mojo on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 am

FYI - the former members of DRS currently are contemplating a class action defamation lawsuit against the appropriate parties for associating rainbow colors with a well-known cheat and one of the most embarrassing members of this website. This aggression will not stand.
Brigadier General Mojo

Postby ljex on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:30 am

josko.ri wrote:Chariot of Fire has also been officially warned for abusing the site rules. please mark him the same like Blitzaholic. here is the link which proves what I stated: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=148339&start=60#p3298714

warned is different than given a ban...and if you were to say that all you need to be is warned to get your name in colors then you can throw me in there as well. But seriously why are you on such a crusade against everyone, i tried that it only served to make me an angry person and take away my own enjoyment from the site.

Also my score is higher than what has been listed, not sure exactly what it is but i think somewhere above 5200
Major ljex

Postby demonfork on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:50 am

ljex wrote:
josko.ri wrote:Chariot of Fire has also been officially warned for abusing the site rules. please mark him the same like Blitzaholic. here is the link which proves what I stated: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=148339&start=60#p3298714

warned is different than given a ban...and if you were to say that all you need to be is warned to get your name in colors then you can throw me in there as well. But seriously why are you on such a crusade against everyone, i tried that it only served to make me an angry person and take away my own enjoyment from the site.

Also my score is higher than what has been listed, not sure exactly what it is but i think somewhere above 5200

ljex is correct warnings are different than being busted and banned.

and your high score was 5225 I will update
Captain demonfork

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 am

josko. My clanmates and I are completely fed up (read 'sick and tired') of your petty vendetta against TOFU - and against me in particular. Why can't you simply let it go instead of carrying some feud - which extended to you following me around the site and deliberately baiting me by contradicting any posts I made - which hadn't been instigated by anyone in TOFU in the first place?

For info, we were the party who should feel aggrieved at the manner (and tactic) in which we were dumped out of the cup last year, yet we never pursued it. We also didn't report you, in case you hadn't noticed. As for the case against me - the thread was locked and I only just returned to the site last week and haven't had the opportunity to submit the defence which exonerates me, so don't count your chickens just yet.

So just give it up why don't you? You've single-handedly sucked the marrow of sportsmanship from this site (your post above is just one further example) and are responsible for a lot of grievances held by many, many players. I've lost count of the number of people who have quit this site - predominantly from my clan - who have cited you as being the major influence on their loss of enjoyment.

And to ljex & demonfork - thank you.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby demonfork on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 am

Bruceswar wrote:mc and some numbers should be on this list. Rank 2 right now.

mc added...still a lot of updated and names to add...will take some time.
Captain demonfork

Postby josko.ri on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:38 am

@ CoF... your post is offtopic (and lie again), this thread is called "CC'S ALL TIME TOP 50 SCORES" and your point has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. I have learned which bad consenquences had starting any normal and civilized discussion with you so I will not try anymore.

@ demonfork&ljex. for example klobber and Warsteiner were also busted but they are not in this list marked like Blitzaholic. they are removed from this list. so why Blitzaholic is not removed like the others who were busted, but instead of that he is highlighted? please show equal standards to everyone.
Major josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:03 am

demonfork - it's your thread, so you run it just how you want to.

p.s. if you'd like me to delete my post because it's 'off topic' I'll gladly do so

cheers
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Master Fenrir on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 am

Seriously, guys (in general), don't turn this thread into a bitchfest.

JR/Blitz's thread died, so let's keep this one open and unlocked. It's Demon's thread, so he can do whatever he wants with it, whether you agree with the way he runs it or not, but from what I've read I think we can count on Demon to have a pretty accurate and fair list by the time he's done working through everything.
General Master Fenrir

Postby ljex on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 pm

josko.ri wrote:@ CoF... your post is offtopic (and lie again), this thread is called "CC'S ALL TIME TOP 50 SCORES" and your point has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. I have learned which bad consenquences had starting any normal and civilized discussion with you so I will not try anymore.

@ demonfork&ljex. for example klobber and Warsteiner were also busted but they are not in this list marked like Blitzaholic. they are removed from this list. so why Blitzaholic is not removed like the others who were busted, but instead of that he is highlighted? please show equal standards to everyone.

1) as master fernier said he is still editing
2) different type of cheating caries different types of penalties. There is still some debate about how much blitz was helped by his cheating...i think very little and it didnt matter others disagree. That said for people like klobber and warsteiner their situations are different i know little about them but they are not the same type of cheating.

let demon run the thread as he wishes as blitz ran his based on his wishes
Major ljex

Postby josko.ri on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 pm

ljex wrote:
josko.ri wrote:@ CoF... your post is offtopic (and lie again), this thread is called "CC'S ALL TIME TOP 50 SCORES" and your point has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. I have learned which bad consenquences had starting any normal and civilized discussion with you so I will not try anymore.

2) different type of cheating caries different types of penalties. There is still some debate about how much blitz was helped by his cheating...i think very little and it didnt matter others disagree. That said for people like klobber and warsteiner their situations are different i know little about them but they are not the same type of cheating.

blitz had his principles which he followed. so, whoever was foung in cheating he got * near his name. there was not exceptions. here I already see an exception. klobber, Warsteiner and Blitzaholic were all 3 busted for cheating. Blitzaholic is here highlighted while klobber and Warsteiner doesnt even appear here.

With that said, I only see purpose of the first this thread to make huge flaming towards Blitzaholic. if intention is not to make flaming to him, then everyone other with equal punishment like him and score above 4000 (klobber, Warsteiner)should be here on the list and highlighted the same like he is.
demonfork, please show equal standards if you are really trying to contribute this site by running threads like this. without equal standards, the first post is only flaming to Blitzaholic, because everyone reading first post will for sure notice his name, and fact is that here are more players on the site with top 50 score who were busted by officials.
Major josko.ri

Postby ljex on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:22 pm

josko.ri wrote:
ljex wrote:

blitz had his principles which he followed. so, whoever was foung in cheating he got * near his name. there was not exceptions. here I already see an exception. klobber, Warsteiner and Blitzaholic were all 3 busted for cheating. Blitzaholic is here highlighted while klobber and Warsteiner doesnt even appear here.

With that said, I only see purpose of the first this thread to make huge flaming towards Blitzaholic. if intention is not to make flaming to him, then everyone other with equal punishment like him and score above 4000 (klobber, Warsteiner)should be here on the list and highlighted the same like he is.
demonfork, please show equal standards if you are really trying to contribute this site by running threads like this. without equal standards, the first post is only flaming to Blitzaholic, because everyone reading first post will for sure notice his name, and fact is that here are more players on the site with top 50 score who were busted by officials.

haha blitzaholics rules were if he didnt like the style of game you played you got a * in fact demon and king herpes were two players who at one time had a star for farming when they were never found guilty...

also he created this from blitzaholics thread allow him some time to make corrections. Blitz left off cheaters it appears deamon will do things differently.
Major ljex

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 pm

only my thread was done accurately with scores and cheaters. After 4 years I got tired of updating it daily and keeping track of who was cheating to climb the scoreboard.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Leehar on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:08 am

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:only my thread was done accurately with scores and cheaters. After 4 years I got tired of updating it daily and keeping track of who was cheating to climb the scoreboard.

http://www.google.co.za/imgres?q=tootin ... 24&bih=608

The colour in the first post hurts, isn't it illegal?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby demonfork on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Emmdizzle updated from 5123 to 5137
Captain demonfork

Postby Gillipig on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:40 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:

You've single-handedly sucked the marrow of sportsmanship from this site
Come on cut the bs :lol: !
Chariot of Fire wrote:I've lost count of the number of people who have quit this site - predominantly from my clan - who have cited you as being the major influence on their loss of enjoyment.
Yeah there's probably THOUSANDS of players who's quit the site because of him :roll: ! All evil is his fault he's Hitler :evil: !!!!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby demonfork on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Lowered Sitzaholics score from 5740 to 5732...so far he is the only player on the list that had a higher score listed than what map rank reported.

I guess it's possible that map rank is missing data....just find it funny that so far this is the only example.
Captain demonfork

Postby demonfork on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:16 am

Added a ✪ next to the scores of the players that reached the rank of Conqueror....If I missed anyone please let me know
Captain demonfork

Postby Gillipig on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:03 am

demonfork wrote:Lowered Sitzaholics score from 5740 to 5732...so far he is the only player on the list that had a higher score listed than what map rank reported.

I guess it's possible that map rank is missing data....just find it funny that so far this is the only example.

Maprank is not always correct! This week my top score on CC has varied from 2587-2614 according to maprank! I remember having at least 2606 points 5 months ago so I know 2587 is bs but I don't know if I've ever reached 2614! Anyway it's totally possible for it to be wrong! It's right about my lowest score however! 749 is indeed my lowest score :D ! Was cook by 1 point 8-) !
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Frop on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 am

demonfork wrote:I guess it's possible that map rank is missing data....just find it funny that so far this is the only example.

Map Rank reports games with missing logs, so it's just CC that's missing data, if any.

Gillipig wrote:Maprank is not always correct! This week my top score on CC has varied from 2587-2614 according to maprank! I remember having at least 2606 points 5 months ago so I know 2587 is bs but I don't know if I've ever reached 2614! Anyway it's totally possible for it to be wrong! It's right about my lowest score however! 749 is indeed my lowest score :D ! Was cook by 1 point 8-) !

I don't which version you are using at the moment, but Map Rank GL 1.5.3 give you a high score of 2621 in December 2010 (game 544).
Captain Frop

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion