Conquer Club

CC is declining again!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Is CC Declining?

Postby Tanel on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Kid Moe wrote:I can see why people are leaving this joke of a site......I just attacked 6 vs 1 lost all and then attacked 6 vs 1 and lost all again.......0-12......that is a statisical improbability my friends....It the great effort to make things legit around here it seems like things just keep getting worse and worse and worse........sadly I have to come to expect this from CC

Have you ever played the board game of RIsk? I once lost 5 vs 1 THREE straigth times! Seriously, just because something is not likely to happen, doesn't mean that it won't happen at all.
Major Tanel

Postby QoH on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Kid Moe wrote:I can see why people are leaving this joke of a site......I just attacked 6 vs 1 lost all and then attacked 6 vs 1 and lost all again.......0-12......that is a statisical improbability my friends....It the great effort to make things legit around here it seems like things just keep getting worse and worse and worse........sadly I have to come to expect this from CC

You just proved your own point wrong. It's an improbability, not an impossibility.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Tanel wrote:

Have you ever played the board game of RIsk? I once lost 5 vs 1 THREE straigth times! Seriously, just because something is not likely to happen, doesn't mean that it won't happen at all.

LACK IS RIGGING THE REAL DICE TOOZORZ
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Kid Moe on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
Tanel wrote:

And the more I think about it yes, Army of God, I think Lack is making the dice defense heavy!!
Cook Kid Moe

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Kid Moe wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
Tanel wrote:

And the more I think about it yes, Army of God, I think Lack is making the dice defense heavy!!

Now what would motivate him to do such a thing?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:

Alright, Kid Moe. Ignoring the fact that improbable != impossible and your situation has a 1/10,000 chance of happening which isn't ridiculous, what do you think is wrong? Do you think lack is supporting defense for some reason? You can't use the "high ranking" or "premium" biases obviously because you're both.

What do you know about science and dice!?! You can't prove that there isn't a dice god, who is the CUBE GOD in disguise, wreaking havoc on Kid Moe's dice rolls. Obviously, the CUBE GOD is the culprit, and you're wrong times infinity.

HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE CUBE GODS NAME IN VAIN

The Garden Gnomes shall not show you mercy when they send you to Square Hell.

BLASPHEMY! THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE CUBE GOD, AND THAT IS THE CUBE GOD----NOT THE CUBE GODS!!!!!

BY THE SIZE OF MY WORDS, YOU ARE WRONG, AND I CONDEMN YOU TO SQUARE HELL!!!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Gillipig on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:18 am

Will you two please just STFU :x ! Take your cube god debate to the off topic forum. You can also play with each others cubes there ;) .
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Gillipig wrote:Will you two please just STFU :x ! Take your cube god debate to the off topic forum. You can also play with each others cubes there ;) .

The CUBE GOD does not approve, for he is the Master of the CC die; therefore, his presence shall remain forever in our hearts as well as in GD. :P
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby MrBenn on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:41 pm

No of 'Results' on Scoreboard
Sep 05 2011: 17315
Sep 22 2011: 16637
Oct 24 2011: 16192
[Oct 24 2011: Conqueror Cup Promo Email Sent Out]
Oct 28 2011: 17000+
Nov 7 2011: 17458
Nov 10 2011: 17423
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby DiM on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 pm

so people came back after the email promo, realised the site is even worse than before and started leaving again.

let's start some betting now that this is allowed on CC.
i'm saying we'll get to 16000 by christmas.
ā€œIn the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.ā€- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Leehar on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 pm

They can't be leaving again yet because they'd still stay on for 30 days from 10 Nov
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby MrBenn on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Leehar wrote:They can't be leaving again yet because they'd still stay on for 30 days from 10 Nov

The rate of departure has now exceeded the influx since the promo.
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 pm

You can't look at members at a day to day basis. It's like the stock market, it fluctuates. You're going to have to look at trends, and like my post earlier, I bet the number of members has been decreasing over the last few years.

Anyone want to look up how many members there were at this time last year? The year before?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby ben79 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:53 am

Army of GOD wrote:You can't look at members at a day to day basis. It's like the stock market, it fluctuates. You're going to have to look at trends, and like my post earlier, I bet the number of members has been decreasing over the last few years.

Anyone want to look up how many members there were at this time last year? The year before?

declining tonight up to 5 speed games available, sad ... but true
Lieutenant ben79

Postby DiM on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:01 am

MrBenn wrote:No of 'Results' on Scoreboard
Sep 05 2011: 17315
Sep 22 2011: 16637
Oct 24 2011: 16192
[Oct 24 2011: Conqueror Cup Promo Email Sent Out]
Oct 28 2011: 17000+
Nov 7 2011: 17458
Nov 10 2011: 17423

Nov 11 2011: 17434

it's a miracle. we're growing again =D>

quick, who made a bunch of multis? confess :lol:
ā€œIn the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.ā€- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby billy07 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 am

DiM wrote:
billy07 wrote:
DiM wrote:
billy07 wrote:
some romanian called dip (can't remember his name) is to blame for the introduction of absolute shit maps.

i'm called DiM actually. great to see another satisfied customer. autograph sessions are arranged daily inside the foundry.

don't forget to try the latest steamworks map. it's the shittiest of them all.

also click my link for another shitty map that i'm currently developing. :roll:

you can develope as many of those maps as you want, they are like vermin and have set about the rot for cc.

i came here to play risk, not attack lots of neutrals. whoever gets the best dice early on wins, simple as that! you will never have any of those maps as an actual board game. you may however send your children to england to beg.
be proud of yourself

not only you lack the intelligence to realise CC offers 200 maps to please all kinds of people but you also have to insult me simply because i'm romanian. btw did you attend school at some point in your life? you're a 36 yo englishman that's having trouble spelling in english. i think you're the one who should go begging =D>

where is my spelling mistake? not that it makes any difference, in the real world the ability to spell means jack son.

i write one little line to ask for me to be banned, in his high pitched shreek.

also realise that women don't want little drones for boyfriends/husbands, this is what the media tells you women want, because the people that make these programmes are

now i'm sorry if i upset you but i was just having a little joke with you, i have nothing against romanians (as long as they stay in romania) and you seem to carry yourself off as a very respectful person.
Last edited by clapper011 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed flame/bigoted comments.
Click image to enlarge.
Sergeant 1st Class billy07

Location: China, a beautiful country full of wonderful people

Postby natty dread on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:50 pm

billy07 wrote:
DiM wrote:
billy07 wrote:
DiM wrote:
billy07 wrote:
some romanian called dip (can't remember his name) is to blame for the introduction of absolute shit maps.

i'm called DiM actually. great to see another satisfied customer. autograph sessions are arranged daily inside the foundry.

you can develope as many of those maps as you want, they are like vermin and have set about the rot for cc.

i came here to play risk, not attack lots of neutrals. whoever gets the best dice early on wins, simple as that! you will never have any of those maps as an actual board game. you may however send your children to england to beg.
be proud of yourself

not only you lack the intelligence to realise CC offers 200 maps to please all kinds of people but you also have to insult me simply because i'm romanian. btw did you attend school at some point in your life? you're a 36 yo englishman that's having trouble spelling in english. i think you're the one who should go begging =D>

where is my spelling mistake? not that it makes any difference, in the real world the ability to spell means jack son.

i write one little line and i have numerous gimps and no marks writing their inane drivel, in attempt to appear interesting or witty. one queer even goes as far as to ask for me to be banned, in his high pitched shreek.

also realise that women don't want little faggy drones for boyfriends/husbands, this is what the media tells you women want, because the people that make these programmes are queers.

now i'm sorry if i upset you but i was just having a little joke with you, i have nothing against romanians (as long as they stay in romania) and you seem to carry yourself off as a very respectful person.

Quoted for future reference.

I can't believe this bigoted f*ck is still allowed to post here. Where are the standards, CC?

On another note, I can't believe how ironic it is that billy pretends to know what women want.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby QoH on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Bahahaha! That was a JOKE?
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby Gillipig on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:26 pm

billy07 wrote:
DiM wrote:
billy07 wrote:
DiM wrote:
billy07 wrote:

be proud of yourself

i write one little line and i have numerous gimps and no marks writing their inane drivel, in attempt to appear interesting or witty. one queer even goes as far as to ask for me to be banned, in his high pitched shreek.

also realise that women don't want little faggy drones for boyfriends/husbands, this is what the media tells you women want, because the people that make these programmes are queers.

Your sarcasm must've been as thick as your bigoted brain because I didn't detect anything even remotely related to a joke in your post. Anyone who proclaims to know "what women want" knows very little about it. I'd rather take relationship advice from Charlie Sheen than this guy!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Pirlo on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:37 pm

full of shitty disgusting xenophobia as well!
Captain Pirlo

Postby natty dread on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:03 pm

What is disgusting is that the mods are not doing anything to weed out bigoted fucks like this... I guess it's just more important to dole out bans for criticizing the entertainment team!

Gillipig wrote:Anyone who proclaims to know "what women want" knows very little about it.

Thing is, there is no such thing as "what women want". All women want different things, just like all men want different things.

Postby Agent 86 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:40 pm

billy, please be smarter than this :evil: as many won't see it as a joke..but maybe your testing the water and with the last post you made could see a vacation from the forum..use wit my friend and all is well. See you back here in a few months I would presume.

Back to the topic, CC still is holding the numbers and I predict it to increase ;)

We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby Gillipig on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Agent 86 wrote:billy, please be smarter than this :evil: as many won't see it as a joke..but maybe your testing the water and with the last post you made could see a vacation from the forum..use wit my friend and all is well. See you back here in a few months I would presume.

Back to the topic, CC still is holding the numbers and I predict it to increase ;)

Yup, more players are always active during the winter. Less to do i suspect ;) .
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby JoshyBoy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:49 pm

natty_dread wrote:All women want different things, just like all men want different things.

Wrong sir. All men desire to ejaculate. Unless they are in a coma or brain dead.

:D
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby natty dread on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:03 pm

JoshyBoy wrote:
natty_dread wrote:All women want different things, just like all men want different things.

Wrong sir. All men desire to ejaculate. Unless they are in a coma or brain dead.

What? That's just BS. I have no desire to ejaculate. It's messy and inconvenient, and necessitates all kinds of measures to prevent pregnancies. If I could just get the orgasms without all that spunk flying out my weiner, I'd be happy with that.

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion