Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 am

Crazyirishman wrote:You are all a yawn if you can't get this going in say, April.

Also please get off my post. You are just mad that you lead people to defeat. Just for everyone to know, hes mad because in the last game he played, he bossed our team around and we gave him lower ratings.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby demonfork on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:39 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Denise wrote:ok, enough....

Wry yu no cawl me?

Crazyirishman wrote:Okay. So many reported posts! Looks like the original callout has been answered. So...

well i know that mine limit are major,and that dices only alove these rank, no more up.
Some people have biger luck and some dont-some people take advantage of inehperience player to drop down bad luck,and some dont use that.
Half people here know to play great,and know strategy,but can not progress up on scoreboard,because last word have dices,who can kill all and any good strategy here.
If alexander the great use dices,then he will not be undefeated,and hes great strategy will not work here in CC. Ofcoure he will use sword to deal with dice generator creator, but we only can use bad words for dices,nothing else.

You are all a yawn if you can't get this going in say, April.

Hello there,

This usergroup forum has been inactive for some time now. The last post made here was on the month of January and it's almost April. Actually, this forum is barely used ever since this group was formed. Inactivity usually means the group is either dead, not interested or most of you has moved on to somewhere else. If you would like to keep this forum, you'll have to start using it once again. Would you like to disband your Usergroup? Respond before the Deadline or this Usergroup and Forum will be deleted.

Deadline = 4th of April 2012
Sergeant 1st Class demonfork

Postby The Voice on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:40 pm

demonfork wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Denise wrote:ok, enough....

Wry yu no cawl me?

Crazyirishman wrote:Okay. So many reported posts! Looks like the original callout has been answered. So...

well i know that mine limit are major,and that dices only alove these rank, no more up.
Some people have biger luck and some dont-some people take advantage of inehperience player to drop down bad luck,and some dont use that.
Half people here know to play great,and know strategy,but can not progress up on scoreboard,because last word have dices,who can kill all and any good strategy here.
If alexander the great use dices,then he will not be undefeated,and hes great strategy will not work here in CC. Ofcoure he will use sword to deal with dice generator creator, but we only can use bad words for dices,nothing else.

You are all a yawn if you can't get this going in say, April.

Hello there,

This usergroup forum has been inactive for some time now. The last post made here was on the month of January and it's almost April. Actually, this forum is barely used ever since this group was formed. Inactivity usually means the group is either dead, not interested or most of you has moved on to somewhere else. If you would like to keep this forum, you'll have to start using it once again. Would you like to disband your Usergroup? Respond before the Deadline or this Usergroup and Forum will be deleted.

Deadline = 4th of April 2012

This isn't a usergroup. It's a tournament. I'm cancelling this because the tournament did not properly fill in the allotted time frame unless I receive a bribe in the form of a kiss from the tournament organizer(s) in 24 hours. This thread, however, will remain unlocked, for what's the point of locking it when everyone has a key?
Pm sent.
Major The Voice

Postby jefjef on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:31 pm

I note your age in your profile says you are "5" - you are probably aware that, if that is true, by posting on these boards someone is in violation of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (USC s1301). I hope you and your little puppy go running off, stubby little arms flailing in the air, to report this to the FTC as quickly as possible. If not, I will.

Thanks!
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby The Voice on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 am

jefjef wrote:I note your age in your profile says you are "5" - you are probably aware that, if that is true, by posting on these boards someone is in violation of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (USC s1301). I hope you and your little puppy go running off, stubby little arms flailing in the air, to report this to the FTC as quickly as possible. If not, I will.

Thanks!

I'm under 5 but I'm over 30. Besides, we all know the COPP Act doesn't apply to Canadian businesses.
Major The Voice

Postby jefjef on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 pm

The Voice wrote:
jefjef wrote:I note your age in your profile says you are "5" - you are probably aware that, if that is true, by posting on these boards someone is in violation of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (USC s1301). I hope you and your little puppy go running off, stubby little arms flailing in the air, to report this to the FTC as quickly as possible. If not, I will.

Thanks!

I'm under 5 but I'm over 30. Besides, we all know the COPP Act doesn't apply to Canadian businesses.

tbh they have already made it clear that a bunch of people not renewing premium wont bother them....
and calling someone a troll is not a flame...esp when a) they are a mod b) you are a troll...c) a tampon should fix your pms
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:39 pm

jefjef wrote:
The Voice wrote:

Thanks!

tbh they have already made it clear that a bunch of people not renewing premium wont bother them....
and calling someone a troll is not a flame...esp when a) they are a mod b) you are a troll...c) a tampon should fix your pms

Exactly.

Keep any passive aggressive or rude comments to yourself. You know when you make one, and we do too. Be civil here.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
The Voice wrote:

Thanks!

Exactly.

Keep any passive aggressive or rude comments to yourself. You know when you make one, and we do too. Be civil here.

i am on some atoms and molocous but mostly space right now 99% of what i am on is nothing the other 1% consest of mostlilky metal brick plastic and so on i you see i am on a chair that is on a second floor of a building
Colonel jefjef

Postby laughingcavalier on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:12 pm

Great last post by jefjef. Kudos mate. =D>
Major laughingcavalier

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 pm

jefjef wrote:
i am on some atoms and molocous but mostly space right now 99% of what i am on is nothing the other 1% consest of mostlilky metal brick plastic and so on i you see i am on a chair that is on a second floor of a building

Contrary to popular belief, C&A doesn't just arbitrarily make up the rules. This case was looked at, and in the end it went up higher than me and the decision was made to let it slide for April Fools'.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Congrats to Crazyirishman for breaking the one rule of this thread! Congrats! =D> =D> -el perro greco
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby jefjef on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:24 am

thegreekdog wrote:Congrats to Crazyirishman for breaking the one rule of this thread! Congrats! =D> =D> -el perro greco

The 'What clan would you want to join' topic in the GD might be due for a split in the future, to get it back on topic
Colonel jefjef

Postby Falkomagno on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm 11 years old and what's happening here?
Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Postby army of nobunaga on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 pm

hey herpes

I still like you best
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby jefjef on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:

Contrary to popular belief, C&A doesn't just arbitrarily make up the rules. This case was looked at, and in the end it went up higher than me and the decision was made to let it slide for April Fools'.

It says that you should not go outside to play in the yard with just socks on. Put your shoes on and the socks will stay white on the bottom.
Colonel jefjef

Postby demonfork on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:10 pm

thegreekdog wrote:Congrats to Crazyirishman for breaking the one rule of this thread! Congrats! =D> =D> -el perro greco

Thank you. This usergroup will be deleted in a couple of days.
Sergeant 1st Class demonfork

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 pm

demonfork wrote:

The image does not have to glorify nazism to be offensive. The image of the swastika itself can and does offend some people.

Considering Conquer Club does not allow the image in maps, even in a historical context, why would you think you are an exception to the rule?
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
demonfork wrote:

The image does not have to glorify nazism to be offensive. The image of the swastika itself can and does offend some people.

Considering Conquer Club does not allow the image in maps, even in a historical context, why would you think you are an exception to the rule?

Sell the compressor to some idiot who doesn't realize that the valve is leaking, and buy a shotgun instead.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Falkomagno on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Postby jefjef on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 am

Per my arrangement with mods regarding threats of IRL violence, I am temporarily suspending my posting activity at this time so the death threat issue can receive immediate attention and resolution.

In deference to the mods I understand it may take a bit but I'll talk to you all soon; feel free to PM me in the meantime everyone - thanks for everyone's support and giving me a shoulder to cry on during some of these trying times.
Colonel jefjef

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Stop spamming every damn thread about where you think it should be moved. If you feel a thread is in the wrong place, report the post via the report function and let the mods decide, this spamming is getting tiresome.

What is this campaign about moving threads to Q&A about? Are you not getting enough attention or what?
Major laughingcavalier

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 am

laughingcavalier wrote:Stop spamming every damn thread about where you think it should be moved. If you feel a thread is in the wrong place, report the post via the report function and let the mods decide, this spamming is getting tiresome.

What is this campaign about moving threads to Q&A about? Are you not getting enough attention or what?

Suggestions isn't for complaining, complaints go in... well just stop complaining I suppose.

Archived
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 am

this thread is dicks
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 am

your dicks is thread
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:43 am

Army of GOD wrote:this thread is dicks

BigBallinStalin wrote:your dicks is thread

Feel free to continue this discussion elsewhere.
Captain Crazyirishman

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion