Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby smegal69 on Mon May 28, 2012 8:20 pm

is jefjef in here Mass De Baiting again......... yes we know he gets a lot of practice massbaiting, maybe if you payed someone to give you a hand

Step up JefJef and be a man...... instead of running of and telling Mods you have a troll infestation like your crab one.
take up my challenge to say a 21 game war
5 single,5 duds,5 trips,5 quads and a tie break game. pick 10 games each and world 2.1 if needed
And the loser to do the walk of shame!!! :o and has to keep his mouth shut in all forums for a year
ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH???

sure there would be a friendly mod to umpire the games.....without you or me there life would get a lot easier
and there can be no game chat if you want

:-$ AND WE WONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR REALLY SMALL PROBLEM OK pencil dick
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 pm

smegal69 wrote:is jefjef in here Mass De Baiting again......... yes we know he gets a lot of practice massbaiting, maybe if you payed someone to give you a hand

Step up JefJef and be a man...... instead of running of and telling Mods you have a troll infestation like your crab one.
take up my challenge to say a 21 game war
5 single,5 duds,5 trips,5 quads and a tie break game. pick 10 games each and world 2.1 if needed
And the loser to do the walk of shame!!! :o and has to keep his mouth shut in all forums for a year
ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH???

sure there would be a friendly mod to umpire the games.....without you or me there life would get a lot easier

and there can be no game chat if you want

:-$ AND WE WONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR REALLY SMALL PROBLEM OK pencil dick

you can "cut loose" in your own bathroom. flame wars of the old days. If this is a callout to make a private forum, then save it for the private forum.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon May 28, 2012 8:53 pm

jefjef wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:sayed the guy who obviously sucks, and is looking for followers who obviously believe they suck,

i dont believe i suck

A field with flourishing crops is NOT desolation and IS off topic. This thread is now about songs that I like...

Reported for trolling.

This is obviously something that should be dealt with by the Global Mods, not C&A.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby squishyg on Mon May 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Feel free to report any posts that you find him trolling. Owen, if you do not know yet, to report a forum post, click on the exclamation sign inside the upside down triangle of the post you wish to report.
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby jefjef on Tue May 29, 2012 10:54 am

squishyg wrote:Feel free to report any posts that you find him trolling. Owen, if you do not know yet, to report a forum post, click on the exclamation sign inside the upside down triangle of the post you wish to report.

Okay. Will not one of you stop until one is crucified? This is locked for now. Go love one another or cool down.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Gillipig on Tue May 29, 2012 3:08 pm

squishyg wrote:Feel free to report any posts that you find him trolling. Owen, if you do not know yet, to report a forum post, click on the exclamation sign inside the upside down triangle of the post you wish to report.

He's a little thick lol
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby squishyg on Tue May 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Gillipig wrote:a little thick
Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Is this the secret thread for flame wars, or just good wholesome fun.

Either way I have been laughing for several pages now.

sorry for the interruption,you may now proceed.

Remember no bigotry,everything else seems fair game so far.

Oh BTW I missed the hairy nipples can someone do a replay?

jef how did you get that word upside down?
Private jgordon1111

Postby jefjef on Tue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

congrats to jgordon1111 for not following the one rule of the threadĀ”Ā”Ā”-0
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby blakebowling on Wed May 30, 2012 3:38 pm

I do believe that I had told ya to PACK it.

Have a nice CC day and may space junk fall on your dens.
Private blakebowling

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed May 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed May 30, 2012 6:50 pm

blakebowling wrote:I do believe that I had told ya to PACK it.

BGtheBrain wrote:Congrats to jefjef for not realizing you can congratulate some without saying congrats.

He actually was a multi. We don't simply vacation or bust people because they asked us to.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby squishyg on Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:

BGtheBrain wrote:Congrats to jefjef for not realizing you can congratulate some without saying congrats.

He actually was a multi. We don't simply vacation or bust people because they asked us to.

If you feel this was unwarranted, please file an e-ticket by following this link http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php#openticket. An admin will get back to you shortly.
Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby jefjef on Wed May 30, 2012 10:51 pm

squishyg wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

If you feel this was unwarranted, please file an e-ticket by following this link http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php#openticket. An admin will get back to you shortly.

I will type this very slowly and use only simple words so you can keep up..

I HAVE ALL BUT A COUPLE ON CC ON FOE CUZ I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. GET OVER IT AND GO BE WHAT YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Have a wonderful CC day!
Colonel jefjef

Postby squishyg on Thu May 31, 2012 1:05 pm

jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

I will type this very slowly and use only simple words so you can keep up..

I HAVE ALL BUT A COUPLE ON CC ON FOE CUZ I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. GET OVER IT AND GO BE WHAT YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Have a wonderful CC day!

Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:03 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:He has locked down several peoples posts, including mine without probable cause. He therefore should recieve a permaban for abuse of power! The asshole is not worthy to be a part of CCs volunteers! Get that fucker outta here!!

When members of the community are accused of possible serious crimes, then there could be issues. If these claims are found to be true and we didn't act on them, what are the ramifications on the moderation team? Depending on what country we are in and our local laws, are we in some way liable?
The thread that was locked was not just talking moral and legal issues, it made accusations. That is the difference and that is my current stance on it.
It is now up to the global mod team and/or the admin team to make a final ruling.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby squishyg on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:He has locked down several peoples posts, including mine without probable cause. He therefore should recieve a permaban for abuse of power! The asshole is not worthy to be a part of CCs volunteers! Get that fucker outta here!!

When members of the community are accused of possible serious crimes, then there could be issues. If these claims are found to be true and we didn't act on them, what are the ramifications on the moderation team? Depending on what country we are in and our local laws, are we in some way liable?
The thread that was locked was not just talking moral and legal issues, it made accusations. That is the difference and that is my current stance on it.
It is now up to the global mod team and/or the admin team to make a final ruling.

:roll: Okay seriously guys, I believe this has gone off topic. Please get back on the topic of the Newsletter issue, thank you.
Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 pm

that's why I don't do things from my phone. I moved it to the wrong place and can't move it again...
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 am

jefjef wrote:

that's why I don't do things from my phone. I moved it to the wrong place and can't move it again...

I'll just close this crazy door.

--Andy
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:45 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Dako on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 am

BGtheBrain wrote:Why all of these death threads? People die. Even those who have been in media. Let's not further widen the gap of worth of human life!
300 000 human beings die everyday, but only some are "important" enough to be celebrated. These sort of things actually disgusts me a lot!

It is normal to get sad when someone you know dies. I think it is called being human. Not sure.
Colonel Dako

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:Why all of these death threads? People die. Even those who have been in media. Let's not further widen the gap of worth of human life!
300 000 human beings die everyday, but only some are "important" enough to be celebrated. These sort of things actually disgusts me a lot!

To all our lovable trolls, please keep your baiting and trolling in check. If you really have nothing to say relevant, and that includes your continued conspiracy theory conclusions or one sided comments to attack the mods, please keep them out of the C&A forum.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 pm

jefjef wrote:

To all our lovable trolls, please keep your baiting and trolling in check. If you really have nothing to say relevant, and that includes your continued conspiracy theory conclusions or one sided comments to attack the mods, please keep them out of the C&A forum.

Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:Image

You try to push things as far as you can and the mods will tolerate all these loving opinions that you share as much as they can. Mods do send you a pm to tone it down when they see you getting out of line or when they feel they need to step in but sometimes, it is taken in a negative manner. You reject it and take it as an attack on you instead. You continue to push things further and finally, you get a disciplinary action. You have already served a 6 month ban in the past so you shouldn't get a few days or a week of forum vacation from this point on. In fact, you should have learned from the past. Unfortunately, you became that person again which got you the 6 month forum ban in the first place.

It's only 3 months now, and as sad as we all are about this, or as furious as we can be, we just have to wait this one out. Three months is such a short time and before you know it, you're back to grace us with your presence in the forums once again.
Colonel jefjef

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion