Conquer Club

If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby jbrettlip on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Yeah, we really suck:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=442&t=96540&start=0

We retired from clan challenges after simply being too sexy to hang out with you 13 yr old nerds that have never seen a real life titty. Funny thing though, we are thinking of coming out of retirement and slapping some people around. Get in line, and you may get lucky to have your ass handed to you in the sexiest way possible.

And yeah, our sigs rock and if you could go back in time to B-BpB time on CC, you would see how we changed the game with our branding.
Image
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
User avatar
Lieutenant jbrettlip
 
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:30 pm
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby pearljamrox2 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Wow..how shocking that you would bring up the one thing your clan actually did. Which happened in 2009. The results of which wouldn't even count towards our current rankings because it happened more than 2 years ago. Those results..like your clan, are irrelevant. But, sure, hang your hat on revolutionizing signatures. Sounds like something studly men would do. I can list about 25 clans I'd rather challenge than yours.
Major pearljamrox2
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:33 am
Location: The North
Medals: 87
The Championships Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Serbia on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:10 pm

jbrettlip wrote:We retired from clan challenges after simply being too sexy to hang out with you 13 yr old nerds that have never seen a real life titty.


Obviously, G1 is full of adults, with both women who have "fully matured", and men who know enough to respect them, rather than lower ourselves to immature teenage anatomy comments, based on this win alone. Now, I won't go so far as to suggest that this had anything to do with your clan's decision to no longer accept challenges, but others can take this post at face value.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit
Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (8)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:I find this really funny, every pack member posts as if it is "joking around" and yet fails to realize that in order for it to be a joke the one at the receiving end must see it that way. Dude it i because we are joking around, why are you making this out to be more then it is, relax a little. The reason we are doing so well with our clan is because we do not take things too serious other then our games. We have fun and all get along. Sorry if i hurt your little feelers, i will refrain from posting about your members who jumped ship from now on. ;)


I agree with ljex. ( :o )

You guys (the Pack members in general) might think it's funny to constantly and relentlessly make jabs at EMPIRE (or whatever clan you're currently warring against) in every forum, but I definitely find those comments tiresome and over the line.

Also? The certain knowledge that you would be tactless and verbally aggressive assholes for the duration of a war makes me want to never, ever participate in a challenge against you, unless required to by some clan event.


Are you too cousins? Just curious, what exactly have any PACK members said that has hurt Empires, aka ljex, feelings? We have been very reserved considering all the trash talk Empire engaged in at the start of the war. The only reason they have shut up is because our war is looking like it may en up 36 to 25 final score, before this war we took all the abuse, so pardon me for poking a couple, very little jabs their way. They were blown way out of context, something ljex seems to do very well in every forum. Kort can go ahead and find as many reasons not to play us as they want, but we all know that we would give them a serious run for number 1 seed! So please Foxglove, us this as Kort's excuse not to play us. Maybe actually read out thread and see we have been on our best behaviour before you start down this path, thanks. :D
User avatar
Colonel Great-Ollie
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: Great white north.
Medals: 158
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Gold (2) Monthly Leader Silver (3) Monthly Leader Bronze (3)
Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (24)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Serbia wrote:
jbrettlip wrote:We retired from clan challenges after simply being too sexy to hang out with you 13 yr old nerds that have never seen a real life titty.


Obviously, G1 is full of adults, with both women who have "fully matured", and men who know enough to respect them, rather than lower ourselves to immature teenage anatomy comments, based on this win alone. Now, I won't go so far as to suggest that this had anything to do with your clan's decision to no longer accept challenges, but others can take this post at face value.


Why suh... I do declare... we shall accept your challenge (says the guy who just joined and doesn't know shit and just wanted to post something other than a warning in this thread).

Maybe you guys want to start a new thread in Callouts or something about clan wars and the other stuff?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 7120
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Leehar on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:The only reason they have shut up is because our war is looking like it may en up 36 to 25 final score

Or:
ljex wrote:
ljex wrote:Personally its whatever, i can just ignore it and largely have in the war thread if you notice...but i know for a fact that others dont see it as joking around and have been bothered by it
show
User avatar
Major Leehar
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Johannesburg
Medals: 155
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (24) Clan Achievement (23) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (3) General Contribution (17)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby ljex on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:I find this really funny, every pack member posts as if it is "joking around" and yet fails to realize that in order for it to be a joke the one at the receiving end must see it that way. Dude it i because we are joking around, why are you making this out to be more then it is, relax a little. The reason we are doing so well with our clan is because we do not take things too serious other then our games. We have fun and all get along. Sorry if i hurt your little feelers, i will refrain from posting about your members who jumped ship from now on. ;)


I agree with ljex. ( :o )

You guys (the Pack members in general) might think it's funny to constantly and relentlessly make jabs at EMPIRE (or whatever clan you're currently warring against) in every forum, but I definitely find those comments tiresome and over the line.

Also? The certain knowledge that you would be tactless and verbally aggressive assholes for the duration of a war makes me want to never, ever participate in a challenge against you, unless required to by some clan event.


Are you too cousins? Just curious, what exactly have any PACK members said that has hurt Empires, aka ljex, feelings? We have been very reserved considering all the trash talk Empire engaged in at the start of the war. The only reason they have shut up is because our war is looking like it may en up 36 to 25 final score, before this war we took all the abuse, so pardon me for poking a couple, very little jabs their way. They were blown way out of context, something ljex seems to do very well in every forum. Kort can go ahead and find as many reasons not to play us as they want, but we all know that we would give them a serious run for number 1 seed! So please Foxglove, us this as Kort's excuse not to play us. Maybe actually read out thread and see we have been on our best behaviour before you start down this path, thanks. :D


actually foxglove has pretty much zero respect for me based on my similarity in post style to you in the past about a different subject. For a while i believe she had me foed...not sure if she did anymore.

P.S. love the "we all know that we would give them a serious run for number 1 seed" high hopes for peoples beliefs...in fact i doubt anyone but a handful of members outside of pack think that. I certainly don't after playing the 4 games i played against pack members in our challenge.
User avatar
Captain ljex
 
Posts: 2752
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am
Medals: 115
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (18) General Contribution (3)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Leehar wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:The only reason they have shut up is because our war is looking like it may en up 36 to 25 final score

Or:
ljex wrote:
ljex wrote:Personally its whatever, i can just ignore it and largely have in the war thread if you notice...but i know for a fact that others dont see it as joking around and have been bothered by it

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Do you know why we accepted FEOD challenge so easily? It is because we know they will not start whining, or crying when we poke a little fun at them. They understand we are all here for fun, and i guarantee the only complaining will be coming from MNDuke in regards to his dice! lol In fact we may need a mod to tell us exactly what we can and cannot do in that future thread because i am sure both clans can dish it out and take it all in good fun.
User avatar
Colonel Great-Ollie
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: Great white north.
Medals: 158
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Gold (2) Monthly Leader Silver (3) Monthly Leader Bronze (3)
Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (24)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Foxglove on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:54 pm

ljex wrote:actually foxglove has pretty much zero respect for me based on my similarity in post style to you in the past about a different subject. For a while i believe she had me foed...not sure if she did anymore.


For what it's worth, I actually think you're much less abrasive and more reasonable than you used to be. :)
User avatar
Brigadier Foxglove
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:05 pm
Medals: 69
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (14)
Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (8)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby ljex on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Foxglove wrote:
ljex wrote:actually foxglove has pretty much zero respect for me based on my similarity in post style to you in the past about a different subject. For a while i believe she had me foed...not sure if she did anymore.


For what it's worth, I actually think you're much less abrasive and more reasonable than you used to be. :)


Doesn't really matter that much, I gave up trying to get people to respect me long ago. I just try not to piss people off as much now.
User avatar
Captain ljex
 
Posts: 2752
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am
Medals: 115
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (18) General Contribution (3)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Temper, temper people! Measuring your dicks should be done in the privacy of your own home. No need to be bashing clans in here. I thought this was supposed to be a fun thread.
User avatar
Captain happy2seeyou
 
Posts: 4019
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby natty dread on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:19 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:Oh, but bpb doesn't actually have clan wars. All they do is talk.. and make pretty little sigs. As far as clans go though...they are irrelevant.


Says the guy who's afraid to fight us.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 12877
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: just plain fucked
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby John Deere on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:I find this really funny, every pack member posts as if it is "joking around" and yet fails to realize that in order for it to be a joke the one at the receiving end must see it that way. Dude it i because we are joking around, why are you making this out to be more then it is, relax a little. The reason we are doing so well with our clan is because we do not take things too serious other then our games. We have fun and all get along. Sorry if i hurt your little feelers, i will refrain from posting about your members who jumped ship from now on. ;)


I agree with ljex. ( :o )

You guys (the Pack members in general) might think it's funny to constantly and relentlessly make jabs at EMPIRE (or whatever clan you're currently warring against) in every forum, but I definitely find those comments tiresome and over the line.

Also? The certain knowledge that you would be tactless and verbally aggressive assholes for the duration of a war makes me want to never, ever participate in a challenge against you, unless required to by some clan event.


Slow down Pocahontas! You may want to check the EMPIRE thread before you speak of things you dont know. Guessing is not a tallent of yours ;)

Oh and on topic. I would not want to be in another clan. Damn sure never start another one :? But would enjoy reading others threads for the entertainment value :D
Image
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
User avatar
Major John Deere
 
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: North, Texas
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby MNDuke on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:16 pm

thegreekdog wrote:Why suh... I do declare... we shall accept your challenge (says the guy who just joined and doesn't know shit and just wanted to post something other than a warning in this thread).

Maybe you guys want to start a new thread in Callouts or something about clan wars and the other stuff?


What's the point? You guys retired from clan challenges 3 years ago.

That does beg the question, are you even considered a competitive clan anymore? Aren't you really more just a closed user group that's dedicated to finding new ways to be obnoxious? I think so.

New postby Masli on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:54 am
Welcome to Create/Join a Competitive Clan

Competitive Clans are those groups that challenge and compete against other Clans in Clan Challenges.

I'm pretty sure you can't call yourselves a clan....well at least a competitive one.
User avatar
Sergeant MNDuke
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 am
Location: Mom's Basement
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (18)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby laughingcavalier on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:41 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:Temper, temper people! Measuring your dicks should be done in the privacy of your own home. No need to be bashing clans in here. I thought this was supposed to be a fun thread.

+1
Image
User avatar
Major laughingcavalier
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:31 pm
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (21)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby pearljamrox2 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:58 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:Temper, temper people! Measuring your dicks should be done in the privacy of your own home. No need to be bashing clans in here. I thought this was supposed to be a fun thread.


from page 1
owenshooter wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:I would like to see the inside of the THOTA forum.

most of their clan activity is within the C&A now...-el Jesus negro


page 4

owenshooter wrote:
niMic wrote:I always wanted to see what it was like in THOTA.

Just hit C&A that is where most of their activity is at...


owenshooter wrote:It would have to be a clan with kick ass sigs and leaders that don't put stuff like "leader" or "co-leader" on their sigs...-eJn


natty dread wrote:
To be fair though, your sig sucks. I'm saying this with all the best intentions, and intend no offense whatsoever, but it looks like someone gave a chimpanzee LSD, sat it in front of a computer with a broken monitor and told it to use MS paint for the first time.

My suggestion is to get someone who knows how to use a graphics software to do your next sig.


you guys really gonna sit there and let your clanmate put you in your place like that?
Major pearljamrox2
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:33 am
Location: The North
Medals: 87
The Championships Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby natty dread on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:you guys really gonna sit there and let your clanmate put you in your place like that?


Hey, I know this is going to seem like a novel concept to you... but here in BpB, we don't have an official party line. Unlike certain other clans on CC, we're not a clan built on a personality cult, where everyone needs to suck up to the leader or be shunned. Each of our members is free to voice his or her own opinions, even if they disagree with other members of the clan, even the leader.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 12877
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: just plain fucked
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby owenshooter on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 pm

natty dread wrote:
pearljamrox2 wrote:Oh, but bpb doesn't actually have clan wars. All they do is talk.. and make pretty little sigs. As far as clans go though...they are irrelevant.


Says the guy who's afraid to fight us.

says the guy in the clan that declined an invite to not one but THREE separate clan wars... *rolling my eyes*...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-that is what everyone said when we finished third in the CLA, and then when we got hosed out of it this year.
Image
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 12967
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby pearljamrox2 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Yea, my point being there was plenty of bashing going on, but it's just a coincidence she spoke up when her clan was being bashed.

I don't want to insult happy2seeyou, or many other BPB's for that matter. I guess that's what can happen when you associate yourself with certain people.

Besides Dynasty, there are 36 clans that are ranked, and we haven't played them all yet. Why would we waste our time playing a user group?
Major pearljamrox2
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:33 am
Location: The North
Medals: 87
The Championships Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Foxglove on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Great-Ollie wrote: Kort can go ahead and find as many reasons not to play us as they want, but we all know that we would give them a serious run for number 1 seed! So please Foxglove, us this as Kort's excuse not to play us.


Whoa there, tiger! We have constantly battled top clans for the past 2.5 years without a break, so we haven't had the time or the inclination to engage in clan challenges outside of established clan events. Feel free to win your way through the ranks of the next Conqueror's Cup and you're bound to meet us eventually.
User avatar
Brigadier Foxglove
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:05 pm
Medals: 69
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (14)
Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (8)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby trapyoung on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Trap: I challenge you! (Aside) We can take this clown Pikachu.
Pikachu: Pika!

I would join TSM so I could learn Swedish and math.
User avatar
Colonel trapyoung
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:25 pm
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (19)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Pirlo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm

trapyoung wrote:Trap: I challenge you! (Aside) We can take this clown Pikachu.
Pikachu: Pika!

I would join TSM so I could learn Swedish and math.


Oh really? Interesting! Can ya recommend me any clan teaching Italiano?
User avatar
Captain Pirlo
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Homeless
Medals: 154
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (7) Tribe Achievement (12)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (2)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby clapper011 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:52 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:Yea, my point being there was plenty of bashing going on, but it's just a coincidence she spoke up when her clan was being bashed.

I don't want to insult happy2seeyou, or many other BPB's for that matter. I guess that's what can happen when you associate yourself with certain people.

Besides Dynasty, there are 36 clans that are ranked, and we haven't played them all yet. Why would we waste our time playing a user group?

hey! what happened to the love?

pearljamrox2 wrote:My dearest clapper011,




It is strange to think I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face.

The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle.

I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.

I'll next compete on doodle earth. I'll find it empty and in the winter if you're not there.

Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you are gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you.


With all the love that I possess.


I remain yours,


The Knight of Your Heart



viewtopic.php?f=8&t=166394#p3633709
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class clapper011
 
Posts: 7208
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (14)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Pirlo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:07 pm

clapper011 wrote:hey! what happened to the love?

pearljamrox2 wrote:My dearest clapper011,




It is strange to think I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face.

The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle.

I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.

I'll next compete on doodle earth. I'll find it empty and in the winter if you're not there.

Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you are gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you.


With all the love that I possess.


I remain yours,


The Knight of Your Heart



viewtopic.php?f=8&t=166394#p3633709


OMG... This dude is a fucking creative poet......... or at least a potential one!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm amazed.. no kidding! :o
User avatar
Captain Pirlo
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Homeless
Medals: 154
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (7) Tribe Achievement (12)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (2)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby pearljamrox2 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Have you ever seen the movie "A Knight's Tale"?

clapper...I still love you. And in another thread I said I'd marry happy2. Seriously, she's beautiful (if the pic I saw was really her). It's just when I get poked, I poke back.
Major pearljamrox2
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:33 am
Location: The North
Medals: 87
The Championships Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (11)

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users