Conquer Club

Dice Stats

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Dice Stats

Postby Cherry pepsi? on Sat May 05, 2012 1:01 am

I don't know about you guys, but i check my dice stats frequently.. and i was wondering if anyone has hit lower than -63% in assult. I guess -100% means i won't win anything. I'm getting pretty close guys haha.
Corporal 1st Class Cherry pepsi?

Re: Dice Stats

Postby TeeGee on Sat May 05, 2012 9:32 am

Cherry pepsi? wrote:I don't know about you guys, but i check my dice stats frequently.. and i was wondering if anyone has hit lower than -63% in assult. I guess -100% means i won't win anything. I'm getting pretty close guys haha.

I dunno.. right now over 25 rolls the dice are in your favour by a long way
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Stephan Wayne on Sat May 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Yes and it sucked. I think i had a mini-stroke during that game. Good news is I have also played someone with the same stats so its made up for it kinda.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Stephan Wayne

Postby donkeymile on Sat May 05, 2012 10:53 pm

The worst I have seen on my own stats was 1 win 17 losses (3v2 attack) and 0 wins 8 losses (defense). Not sure what that percentage was - but I sure was pissed!!!
Captain donkeymile

Postby Paddy The Cat on Wed May 09, 2012 8:01 pm

I once had -87 percent luck in attacking, for 5 rolls. I think it was like -40% for 25.
Sergeant 1st Class Paddy The Cat

Postby donkeymile on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 pm

I just went 29v17 and it ended 3 - 16

fucking bullshit you'd never see in real life .... oh well
Captain donkeymile

Postby Symmetry on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:51 am

donkeymile wrote:I just went 29v17 and it ended 3 - 16

Agincourt?

French army: between 12000 and 36000
English Forces: between 6000 and 9000

Result?

French army- between 7 and 10 thousand casualties, with around fifteen hundred prisoners.
English forces- 112 dead.

Count yourself lucky that CC didn't mirror real life.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby donkeymile on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:25 am

what I meant by real life was a RISK game ... not literal real life - dice are much different than real warriors.

History is replete with examples of minority forces destroying much larger armies ... its usually strategy that came out on top in those cases ... I just rolled some dice ...
Captain donkeymile

Postby chang50 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:37 am

I'm curious,why did you keep attacking when you dipped below parity,ie 16 v 16 or whenever?Unless it was totally vital to take the territory surely that is poor play.Btw I've seen worse happen in real life risk..
Captain chang50

Postby maasman on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:09 am

chang50 wrote:

I'm curious,why did you keep attacking when you dipped below parity,ie 16 v 16 or whenever?Unless it was totally vital to take the territory surely that is poor play.Btw I've seen worse happen in real life risk..

Agreed, the majority of things people call bullshit on here I've seen in real life or worse. Doesn't make it more fair, but it's not like the dice here are any worse than what actually occur.
Major maasman

Postby donkeymile on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:14 pm

So have you seen (in real life) dice go 1 win and 17 lost or losing 18v1's? Just curious.

And to chang50 - yes it was vital, I needed the territory or he would have run me through, and also with that territory he would have gained even more armies ... I've had awesome dice too lately ... like a 27v21 and moved 25 forward so I'm not saying its always against me ... I just made a comment because I have never seen dice so 'random' as I do when I play in this site.
Captain donkeymile

Postby AslanTheKing on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:41 pm

what are u talking guys , about ( real life )
get real,
its the probability, that means if i attack 3 guys and i have 30 troops, why am i supposed to lose, cause its random??
if i attack in real life ) 3 guys with 30 i win, and even if i roll 10 times a one, I still WIN, got it?
on cc, its not the dice- they say its the randomgenerator which is connected to a weather station, i think its the aliens, they control the dice,
god i hate those aliens,

my dicestats is now minus 200 percent, but who cares? im not playing for money

i attacked in feudal a neutral 10 with ( 10 on my castle and 10 neighbouring territory ) at the end i lost ALL, and the neutral had still 8 standing
got the point, something is veeeeeeeeeeeeeery fishy with your dice, get a new random dice supplier,
and please support CC and donate some money, cause your lousy 25 dollars a year want help to get a quality random dice supplier

if u pay peanuts, you get monkeys

got it?
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Postby AslanTheKing on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:46 pm

chang50 wrote:

why did u keep attacking when u dipped below......

BECAUSE U DONT BELIEVE IT IS FZVGKONG TRUE, U DONT BELIEVE IT, AND if its random why not to carry on and press that attack button, after all its random or?

so your message is, the ( im not writing good players ) smart players know , oh today my dice is very random, holy shit, i should stop pressing
that button, i better play tomorrow, and see if the dice are NORMAL again

maybe thats the secret- about dice

Postby donkeymile on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:50 pm

I see a lot of crazy things .... my last game I lost a 10v1 (don't care if some of you don't believe it) and then the next turn was 10v1 and it went down to 3 left to take it ... lol. Not complaining or whining ... just observations.
Captain donkeymile

Postby AslanTheKing on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:23 am

well I'm totaly honest here,
im whining, im complaining, im observing it and hating it, i m criticizing it, im questioning it, im confronting it,
its clueless, brainless, but is there a better system?
this dicething is not working, i observed, to many games where my first 3 rds are screwed because of dice,
and i cant catch up anymore,
or worse, i am about to kill someone to get his spoils, and at the end there is 1 troops left, i have 3,
guess who is losing? me
to many times the same pattern, not the opposite, even i recognize good dice on my behalf ,
but 25 games shitty, 1 i have good dice what drives the opponent crazy,

so my message is, dice rules, u have dice and are a dumb player, u get to the top ;)

that means all topplayers are dumb, and very lucky with there dice

Postby AslanTheKing on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:27 am

just yesterday i had a quick game,
i had sa, good defense, dakar was a 3 neutral, madrid had a 3 opponent, the guy trades his cards, get s 4 for his spoils and 5 for his regs,
makes it to 7 troops + 5 = 12 troops, to break into sa where i had 8 troops, dakar 3 neutrals, he had to break 11 troops, himself he had 12,

he broke into sa through madrid and dakar, 12 vs 11 !!!!
and at the end he even took whole sa,

now explain me that with the logic, even its random, it cant happen, because u have to lose a minimum of 1 troops to get somewhere, he did not
anyway , why am i wasting my time
should stop that

Postby AslanTheKing on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:30 am

just now i was able to kill an opponent who had 4 regions and 6 troops, i had 9, i thought i give it a try, before i did, i knew, its not gonna work,

i know this dice already, but if i don't, next rd someone else kills him anyway, than im toast also, so it didnt matter,
to take my risk and chances was better than to do nothing,

what happened?
1 troops standing, i have 3,

bumm, i lost, the guy next turn is happy to get 5 spoils, and cash in 50 troops, it is happening tooooooo many times,
this pattern continues
and if its random, why do i get the shit dice, the rest seems to have good ones

Postby Viceroy63 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:56 am

4 regions and 6 troops requires at least 14 troops for a successful conquest. If you only attacked with 9 troops, then you were damn lucky to get him to almost the last troop! But the facts are that the odds were very much against you right from the start with only 9 troops and it is not a question of bad luck.
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 am

Someone should probably bump and take over the daily 'dice weather report' topic, so AslanTheKing can know when conditions are favorable or not. ;)

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby donkeymile on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 am

Aslan - I agree with viceroy that you appear to attack when odds are not in your favour, at least in your latest example.

And generally the better players are on top because over the course of an average playing period their strategy works - of course dice play a huge role in it as well but not to the extent you think.

I do believe that there is something fishy in the dice stats - as I have observed often - and even yesterday again - that my dice stats do not reflect exactly what happened ... which would be convenient.
Captain donkeymile

What if Random...

Postby Viceroy63 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:30 am

I have a theory about that. What if Random.org is really a spy information net used to pass along secret messages in numeric codes. Then of course they would say that their random numbering system is random when in fact it can be a deliberate message for some one and depending on the code you end up winning or losing all of your rolls.
:lol:
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:37 pm

donkeymile wrote:what I meant by real life was a RISK game ... not literal real life - dice are much different than real warriors.

History is replete with examples of minority forces destroying much larger armies ... its usually strategy that came out on top in those cases ... I just rolled some dice ...

As is this site- it happens. It ain't a given that having larger numbers means you'll win. It simply means that you have a higher probability of winning.

Your example could also occur in real life. You were simply unlucky, plus your tactics were poor. Either you used auto-attack, or you manually kept attacking even when the odds were against you.

Neither are good ideas,
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Fools! The dice aren't real! Randomness is an illusion! The atmospheric noise from random.org is really generated by the beliefs of those Evil Dicists, who are seeking to trick us with their intensity cubes.

"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!"
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Symmetry wrote:
donkeymile wrote:what I meant by real life was a RISK game ... not literal real life - dice are much different than real warriors.

As is this site- it happens. It ain't a given that having larger numbers means you'll win. It simply means that you have a higher probability of winning.

Your example could also occur in real life. You were simply unlucky, plus your tactics were poor. Either you used auto-attack, or you manually kept attacking even when the odds were against you.

Neither are good ideas,

u guys are so afraid of the auto attack button, it used to be crap, it has been fixed,
if i lose against my opponent 1 troop, then i press autoattack if there is only one troop, it works

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:37 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Neither are good ideas,

u guys are so afraid of the auto attack button, it used to be crap, it has been fixed,
if i lose against my opponent 1 troop, then i press autoattack if there is only one troop, it works

A few months from now, you'll be complaining about the auto-attack dice.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion