Conquer Club

TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 am

Woodruff wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:[Flame Removed]


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .



See, this is bullshit. He flames and it gets removed. I flame and I get removed.


I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but HighlanderAttack was guested before the flames were even edited out. =|

-rd
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
 
Posts: 6231
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:29 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:[Flame Removed]


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .



See, this is bullshit. He flames and it gets removed. I flame and I get removed.


I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but HighlanderAttack was guested before the flames were even edited out. =|

-rd


It simply wouldn't be CC if Woodruff checked facts before he bitched about something.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 am

Raise your hand if you got trolled ITT.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby greenoaks on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 am

it has cost me $50 for 10,000 games. i remember when lollies were that cheap.
User avatar
Sergeant greenoaks
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:[Flame Removed]


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .



See, this is bullshit. He flames and it gets removed. I flame and I get removed.


I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but HighlanderAttack was guested before the flames were even edited out. =|

-rd


What does HighlanderAttack being guested have to do with AOG's flame? AOG hasn't been guested (unless it was for less than a day), and that is also somewhat irrelevant to my point. I have received several long bans for flaming (the validity of which I am not disputing here), and I have not had a single flame edited. I was simply hammered. Why is there such an inconsistency in how flames are handled. Again, this was posited in the thread that nobody seems to care about: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=171522

Dibbun wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:[Flame Removed]


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .



See, this is bullshit. He flames and it gets removed. I flame and I get removed.


I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but HighlanderAttack was guested before the flames were even edited out. =|

-rd


It simply wouldn't be CC if Woodruff checked facts before he bitched about something.


It's interesting you should put it that way, Dibbun...perhaps you can point out for me what the "checked facts" of HighlanderAttack being guested has to do with AOG's flame being edited? I'd like to see how you believe "checking facts" would assist in that? I would suggest it is perhaps you who should "check their facts" by actually reading what is posted instead of responding before thinking.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Woodruff wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:[Flame Removed]


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .



See, this is bullshit. He flames and it gets removed. I flame and I get removed.


I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but HighlanderAttack was guested before the flames were even edited out. =|

-rd


What does HighlanderAttack being guested have to do with AOG's flame? AOG hasn't been guested (unless it was for less than a day), and that is also somewhat irrelevant to my point. I have received several long bans for flaming (the validity of which I am not disputing here), and I have not had a single flame edited. I was simply hammered. Why is there such an inconsistency in how flames are handled. Again, this was posited in the thread that nobody seems to care about: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=171522

Dibbun wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:[Flame Removed]


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .



See, this is bullshit. He flames and it gets removed. I flame and I get removed.


I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but HighlanderAttack was guested before the flames were even edited out. =|

-rd


It simply wouldn't be CC if Woodruff checked facts before he bitched about something.


It's interesting you should put it that way, Dibbun...perhaps you can point out for me what the "checked facts" of HighlanderAttack being guested has to do with AOG's flame being edited? I'd like to see how you believe "checking facts" would assist in that? I would suggest it is perhaps you who should "check their facts" by actually reading what is posted instead of responding before thinking.


Ahahahaha you think you're some kind of smart dude because you have a Spock avatar, you will never be smarter than me!

Look at the rds edit of HA's flame. See the little dashed line that separates the post content from the edit information? I'll help you out:

[Flame Removed]
Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In between those two lines, there's a -------

Now I want you to tell me whether there's a difference between that line in HA's actual flame, actually edited by rds, and AoG's pretend edit by rds, which was called out by rds who asked him what his angle was....

Why would AoG pretend to have had his post edited? Of course so you would look foolish, crying without looking up facts!

It's not a big deal to not be as smart as me, nobody is because I'm really quite smart indeed, but to be outsmarted by AoG!!!!!!! Wow dude I'd give up risk and play canasta.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Dibbun wrote:It's not a big deal to not be as smart as me, nobody is because I'm really quite smart indeed, but to be outsmarted by AoG!!!!!!! Wow dude I'd give up risk and play canasta.


Oh ho! I see. You're right...I DID overlook that AOG had a pretend-edit there. Quite sneaky of the little twerp. Hey, I can admit a mistake. (I even had to go back to AOG's post and "quote" it so I could see it was all his post...)

I wonder...wouldn't AOG's post then become a matter of trolling? I would certainly think so.

My point regarding edits does still stand (the original edit of HA's flame), however (while admitting at least HA was punished as I was).
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Dibbun wrote:It's not a big deal to not be as smart as me, nobody is because I'm really quite smart indeed, but to be outsmarted by AoG!!!!!!! Wow dude I'd give up risk and play canasta.


Oh ho! I see. You're right...I DID overlook that AOG had a pretend-edit there. Quite sneaky of the little twerp. Hey, I can admit a mistake. (I even had to go back to AOG's post and "quote" it so I could see it was all his post...)

I wonder...wouldn't AOG's post then become a matter of trolling? I would certainly think so.

My point regarding edits does still stand (the original edit of HA's flame), however (while admitting at least HA was punished as I was).


LOL HA seems to get alot of timely edits.
Image
User avatar
Private jgordon1111
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 pm

also, hopefully you don't realize that he removed my flame before my post was actually posted.
mrswdk is a ho
User avatar
Captain Army of GOD
 
Posts: 7128
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Medals: 29
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby patrickaa317 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Army of GOD wrote:also, hopefully you don't realize that he removed my flame before my post was actually posted.


All depends on your timezone for that one.

Image

To me it was about half an hour later.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
User avatar
Sergeant patrickaa317
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Finally got my ban---that was sort of fun although I could still use live chat to communicate and of course use game chat.

Now if everyone who does not want a ban wants some advice, here it is:

Don't tell someone to buy something they said they want to buy and then use them in a not so good way :)

funny ha ha
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
User avatar
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack
 
Posts: 10746
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (34) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (2)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:54 pm

HighlanderAttack wrote:Finally got my ban---that was sort of fun although I could still use live chat to communicate and of course use game chat.

Now if everyone who does not want a ban wants some advice, here it is:

Don't tell someone to buy something they said they want to buy and then use them in a not so good way :)

funny ha ha

Welcome back...:)
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21351
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 222
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (28)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby KoolBak on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Funny thread.....As someone else pointed oot, I hope this pilgrim hunts mo betta than he speaks / spells.

Let's see.....a box of ought six ammo can be around $25 (for 20 rounds)....if he bags one animal per bullet, I'll eat my hat. AND, I don't know aboot the hunting regs in Canada, but you can get MAX maybe 6 big critters down here if you get all the tags you possibly can (unlikely). AND, everyone I know (and I know a hell of a lot of hunters) has their game processed in some manner by a meat shop....BUT....let's assume Mr. Biggamehunter bags 10 animals and butchers them his own self...and doesn't spend any money on fuel to go hunting or anything.....guaranteed he couls get 1,000 pounds of critter-meat which should indeed feed hims family for a year.

Pretty gud logik, I say =D>
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
User avatar
Lieutenant KoolBak
 
Posts: 5432
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby Aba on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 pm

TENNY FIVE DOLLARS!
User avatar
Lieutenant Aba
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:25 pm
Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby AAFitz on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm

I always wonder why its so cheap too.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz
 
Posts: 7270
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 86
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby Qwert on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 am

KoolBak wrote:Funny thread.....As someone else pointed oot, I hope this pilgrim hunts mo betta than he speaks / spells.

Let's see.....a box of ought six ammo can be around $25 (for 20 rounds)....if he bags one animal per bullet, I'll eat my hat. AND, I don't know aboot the hunting regs in Canada, but you can get MAX maybe 6 big critters down here if you get all the tags you possibly can (unlikely). AND, everyone I know (and I know a hell of a lot of hunters) has their game processed in some manner by a meat shop....BUT....let's assume Mr. Biggamehunter bags 10 animals and butchers them his own self...and doesn't spend any money on fuel to go hunting or anything.....guaranteed he couls get 1,000 pounds of critter-meat which should indeed feed hims family for a year.

Pretty gud logik, I say =D>

Wait a moment! So you bye ammunition,and you can go to hunt,and you don't need to pay for Animal what you kill?? So you get animal for free???
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9189
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby comic boy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 am

Why pay $25 when you can troll for free :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 pm

qwert wrote:
KoolBak wrote:Funny thread.....As someone else pointed oot, I hope this pilgrim hunts mo betta than he speaks / spells.

Let's see.....a box of ought six ammo can be around $25 (for 20 rounds)....if he bags one animal per bullet, I'll eat my hat. AND, I don't know aboot the hunting regs in Canada, but you can get MAX maybe 6 big critters down here if you get all the tags you possibly can (unlikely). AND, everyone I know (and I know a hell of a lot of hunters) has their game processed in some manner by a meat shop....BUT....let's assume Mr. Biggamehunter bags 10 animals and butchers them his own self...and doesn't spend any money on fuel to go hunting or anything.....guaranteed he couls get 1,000 pounds of critter-meat which should indeed feed hims family for a year.

Pretty gud logik, I say =D>

Wait a moment! So you bye ammunition,and you can go to hunt,and you don't need to pay for Animal what you kill?? So you get animal for free???



Yes its true,qwert in some countries we get what we kill for free. Its rather to odd to some people who if they hunt have to pay for the animal.

And dont let anyone tell you squirrel or rabbit tastes like chicken,they are lying to you.
Image
User avatar
Private jgordon1111
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:30 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:And dont let anyone tell you squirrel or rabbit tastes like chicken,they are lying to you.


True...rabbit is much tastier (never had squirrel).
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
qwert wrote:
KoolBak wrote:Funny thread.....As someone else pointed oot, I hope this pilgrim hunts mo betta than he speaks / spells.

Let's see.....a box of ought six ammo can be around $25 (for 20 rounds)....if he bags one animal per bullet, I'll eat my hat. AND, I don't know aboot the hunting regs in Canada, but you can get MAX maybe 6 big critters down here if you get all the tags you possibly can (unlikely). AND, everyone I know (and I know a hell of a lot of hunters) has their game processed in some manner by a meat shop....BUT....let's assume Mr. Biggamehunter bags 10 animals and butchers them his own self...and doesn't spend any money on fuel to go hunting or anything.....guaranteed he couls get 1,000 pounds of critter-meat which should indeed feed hims family for a year.

Pretty gud logik, I say =D>

Wait a moment! So you bye ammunition,and you can go to hunt,and you don't need to pay for Animal what you kill?? So you get animal for free???



Yes its true,qwert in some countries we get what we kill for free. Its rather to odd to some people who if they hunt have to pay for the animal.

And dont let anyone tell you squirrel or rabbit tastes like chicken,they are lying to you.


There are licenses and tags that typically have to be purchased to be allowed to hunt, you could look at those as "paying for the animal".
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
User avatar
Sergeant patrickaa317
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
qwert wrote:
KoolBak wrote:Funny thread.....As someone else pointed oot, I hope this pilgrim hunts mo betta than he speaks / spells.

Let's see.....a box of ought six ammo can be around $25 (for 20 rounds)....if he bags one animal per bullet, I'll eat my hat. AND, I don't know aboot the hunting regs in Canada, but you can get MAX maybe 6 big critters down here if you get all the tags you possibly can (unlikely). AND, everyone I know (and I know a hell of a lot of hunters) has their game processed in some manner by a meat shop....BUT....let's assume Mr. Biggamehunter bags 10 animals and butchers them his own self...and doesn't spend any money on fuel to go hunting or anything.....guaranteed he couls get 1,000 pounds of critter-meat which should indeed feed hims family for a year.

Pretty gud logik, I say =D>

Wait a moment! So you bye ammunition,and you can go to hunt,and you don't need to pay for Animal what you kill?? So you get animal for free???



Yes its true,qwert in some countries we get what we kill for free. Its rather to odd to some people who if they hunt have to pay for the animal.

And dont let anyone tell you squirrel or rabbit tastes like chicken,they are lying to you.


There are licenses and tags that typically have to be purchased to be allowed to hunt, you could look at those as "paying for the animal".


True except if you are hunting your own land,but in some countries as qwert says you pay for the privilege and then the animal as well
Image
User avatar
Private jgordon1111
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:24 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
qwert wrote:
KoolBak wrote:Funny thread.....As someone else pointed oot, I hope this pilgrim hunts mo betta than he speaks / spells.

Let's see.....a box of ought six ammo can be around $25 (for 20 rounds)....if he bags one animal per bullet, I'll eat my hat. AND, I don't know aboot the hunting regs in Canada, but you can get MAX maybe 6 big critters down here if you get all the tags you possibly can (unlikely). AND, everyone I know (and I know a hell of a lot of hunters) has their game processed in some manner by a meat shop....BUT....let's assume Mr. Biggamehunter bags 10 animals and butchers them his own self...and doesn't spend any money on fuel to go hunting or anything.....guaranteed he couls get 1,000 pounds of critter-meat which should indeed feed hims family for a year.

Pretty gud logik, I say =D>

Wait a moment! So you bye ammunition,and you can go to hunt,and you don't need to pay for Animal what you kill?? So you get animal for free???



Yes its true,qwert in some countries we get what we kill for free. Its rather to odd to some people who if they hunt have to pay for the animal.

And dont let anyone tell you squirrel or rabbit tastes like chicken,they are lying to you.


There are licenses and tags that typically have to be purchased to be allowed to hunt, you could look at those as "paying for the animal".


True except if you are hunting your own land,but in some countries as qwert says you pay for the privilege and then the animal as well


In the midwest at least, to hunt large game you need a license whether it is your land or not.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
User avatar
Sergeant patrickaa317
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby lordhaha on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:03 am

Hmmm this has made me think.......Austerity an all.......For $20 I could buy 1.5 slabs of beer and $5 of petrol get drunk jump into the missus car drive into the field at the back of my house and knock down 100 head of cattle. Sell half the dead cattle.......Beer and burgers for the year!!!!!! Should of read this b4 up grading!!!!! Darn :)
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant lordhaha
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:18 am
Location: Munster
Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby 72o on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 pm

I can't not afford the tenny five dollars. Can someone by it for me
Image
Sergeant 72o
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 am
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:47 am

VampireM wrote:
Upgrayedd wrote:so you think it's okay to charge 25 dollars every year for a game that only costs a small amount of bandwidth to run (and is infringing on copyrights als0? if i played this game for 25 years, that would be... 700 or so dollars. outrageous.


ur Canadian like myself, u cant even go to one movie and get food for under $25.. thats only 2 hours at best entertainment.. $25 a year is pretty freaking cheap


25 dollar is more than fair,
its a whole year,
maybe a bonus system is in the interest of cc,
like after 2 years its only 20,
after 5 years only 15,
and after 25 years its for free ;)
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users