Conquer Club

Fog of war courtesy

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Fog of war courtesy

Postby Jippd on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:I guess that a fair thing to do would be to take a snap using BOB and that way everyone with BOB can see the original position. I think?

As to that Auto-snapshot suggestion, I believe it was rejected. I am not sure though. Maybe some one else does?

Otherwise, I just love cookies and if you let me have them, I'll just eat em all up. LOL.

"Who stole the cookies from the Cookie Jar? > Number 3 stole the cookies from the Cookie Jar. - Who Me, Couldn't be..." :lol:

You can't take a snap with BOB. The image that team 2 took would not be the same image team 1 would see. It would in fact give away all of their positions.

I remember the suggestion chat. Another possible idea was to allow a round of wait time. IE you can start a game with the delay play option. If you pick this for your game then the first round is a "Snap" round, much like the first round of manual deployment. No attacks/drops/forts will be made in this first round. Instead each team would just take a snap and push a "team ready" or "end turn" button to signify to the computer that the team was ready and regular play could resume. This allows people to get a snap but doesn't increase delay for play as once both teams click the "ready" button it will go to round 2 (which was previously round 1)
Major Jippd

Re: Fog of war courtesy

Postby Viceroy63 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:00 am

That is exactly correct. A snapshot with BOB would not work. I wrote too quickly there before thinking it through all the way. Stupid me. LOL.

But what about the cookies idea? Any milk comes with that? :lol:
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion