Conquer Club

Ishihara

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Ishihara

Postby abatrot on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:52 pm

so a coronel loses to a recruit in a game that really had nothing unusual occur. no dissing, no bullying. nothing. and that coronel? Ishihara? he gives a bad rating? what sort of a dick does that? oh - i answered my own question. Ishihara. is there any way to have such pettiness removed? seriously... just losing does not seem like any basis to give such a bad rating. :x
Last edited by abatrot on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private 1st Class abatrot

Re: Ishihara

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Look through the ratings he leaves and see if the bad ratings correspond with games he loses.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby owenshooter on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:16 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Look through the ratings he leaves and see if the bad ratings correspond with games he loses.

and if they do, you can go to C&A and he will be handled there by the moderators... boom... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Donelladan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:38 pm

This was a guide game. And Ishihara actually marked abatrot as deadbeat but abatrot didnt miss a single turn.

Confused. :shock:

@abatrot, you right, the rating you received is totally undeserved. But don't worry after a few times on CC you'll have so many ratings that this one doesn't even count.
Nevertheless I'd like to encourage you to contact Ishihara to ask him to explain his rating.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby riskllama on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:46 pm

don't forget, you can give him a shit rating right back. the tags "vindictive" and "sore loser" come to mind...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby owenshooter on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Donelladan wrote:This was a guide game. And Ishihara actually marked abatrot as deadbeat but abatrot didnt miss a single turn.

Confused. :shock:

@abatrot, you right, the rating you received is totally undeserved. But don't worry after a few times on CC you'll have so many ratings that this one doesn't even count.
Nevertheless I'd like to encourage you to contact Ishihara to ask him to explain his rating.

even better, he is co-leader of a CLAN.. ha!!!! way to go!!! let's keep people coming to CC by taking part in guide games and giving out SHIT ratings... wow...-JN
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby abatrot on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:37 pm

so what is this C&A? and you refer to a guide game? that means that this petty tyrant is the head of a clan and in full knowledge that he was playing against a rookie and he pulls this shit? if there is some mechanism in which i can have this arbitrated - i would like to do so.
Private 1st Class abatrot

Postby Donelladan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:50 pm

riskllama wrote:don't forget, you can give him a shit rating right back. the tags "vindictive" and "sore loser" come to mind...

I think you can't. Once the rating is visible it means you can't rate him anymore for this game.

@albatrot. In the game you played against Ishihara no points were lost or won, meaning it was a guide game, a training game for newcomer.
That he is leader of a clan has nothing to do with it and doesn't really matters.

C and A means cheating and abuse report. You can report someone for abusing rating if he did it several time ( if it's only one it is not enough to prove he is abusing).

But as I said earlier, you could first message Ishihara and asked him to explain this rating, maybe a missunderstanding somehow.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Ishihara on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:11 pm

abatrot wrote:so a coronel loses to a recruit in a game that really had nothing unusual occur. no dissing, no bullying. nothing. and that coronel? Ishihara? he gives a bad rating? what sort of a dick does that? oh - i answered my own question. Ishihara. is there any way to have such pettiness removed? seriously... just losing does not seem like any basis to give such a bad rating. :x

Or you could have simply asked the rater. This was an honest mistake on my part, obviously meant for one of the 99% of new players who 100% deadbeat and did not take a turn. My fault for being lazy and too fast to in reviewing this game. I will go back and adjust his rating accordingly (which, if you'll notice from my ratings history, is straight 5 stars as a baseline if you play the game and don't say a word. Tags cost you game chat or very good play).

Again, my apologies to abatrot, as this mistake was mine and not his.

Edit: the best I can do is offer a new game when he has an open slot, so I may adjust his rating at the conclusion. And give him 50 points, as no doubt this will give me bad dice karma for a while. :lol:
Major Ishihara

Postby owenshooter on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:25 pm

abatrot wrote:so what is this C&A? and you refer to a guide game? that means that this petty tyrant is the head of a clan and in full knowledge that he was playing against a rookie and he pulls this shit? if there is some mechanism in which i can have this arbitrated - i would like to do so.

already did it...

Subject: Ishihara / Ratings Abuse In Guide Games

i don't think it is appropriate to leave poor ratings in guide games... i join them and realize that more than likely, someone is going to dead beat. i look at them as being an ambassador... the fact that you didn't dead beat and won, makes it more baffling. even if it was a mistake, experienced CC users should not leave poor ratings for new players...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Ishihara wrote:[This was an honest mistake on my part, obviously meant for one of the 99% of new players who 100% deadbeat and did not take a turn.

come on... who in the hell leaves bad ratings in a guide game? let alone 36 single star ratings on the first 2 pages of your ratings left page, for players in Guide Games????!!! you go into those games knowing a large percentage are not going to finish... you are acting as an ambassador for the site, what a crap thing to do (in my opinion). maybe you shouldn't play guide games if you can't be a big boy and play nice. the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby _sabotage_ on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Well, clicking through the first ten or so 1 star ratings he left, only two were on the site more than a few minutes.

Hard to scare away those already scared away.
Metsfanmax
Killing a human should not be worse than killing a pig.

It never ceases to amaze me just how far people will go to defend their core beliefs.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby Serbia on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Indeed.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby owenshooter on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:26 pm

Serbia wrote:Indeed.

Bollocks.

and there was deemed nothing wrong with what he was doing...-Jn
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion