Conquer Club

INVENTORIES

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

INVENTORIES

Postby kublia khan on Mon May 18, 2015 9:27 pm

ok, i give up I have some very common stars in my inventory and some very rare and one quite rare egg, what are their urpose can i use them for anything ? what on earth do i do with them ?

Kublia khan....................may the best khan win
Cook kublia khan

Re: INVENTORIES

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue May 19, 2015 7:30 am

The main use for stars at the moment is these auto-tournaments, although you can also give stars to the Conquer Gods and see what you get, although I'm not sure what results are like because I don't do it.

Supposedly there will be more uses for the stars, but that's been said for several months now and that pipeline still hasn't come to fruition.

As for the eggs, they were part of the Easter event and are now useless, but since you can't get rid of them, just hope that they'll be useful for something next Easter.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby blakebowling on Tue May 19, 2015 7:51 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:The main use for stars at the moment is these auto-tournaments, although you can also give stars to the Conquer Gods and see what you get, although I'm not sure what results are like because I don't do it.

Supposedly there will be more uses for the stars, but that's been said for several months now and that pipeline still hasn't come to fruition.

As for the eggs, they were part of the Easter event and are now useless, but since you can't get rid of them, just hope that they'll be useful for something next Easter.

As far as I know, the holiday based ones will roll back around next year.

As far as the other uses for stars, it's something that we intend to do, but haven't quite gotten around to yet.
Private blakebowling

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue May 19, 2015 8:19 am

blakebowling wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:The main use for stars at the moment is these auto-tournaments, although you can also give stars to the Conquer Gods and see what you get, although I'm not sure what results are like because I don't do it.

As far as I know, the holiday based ones will roll back around next year.

As far as the other uses for stars, it's something that we intend to do, but haven't quite gotten around to yet.

I remember seeing something about one bunch of event items not applying to the next year, so if that's not the case then that's reassuring.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Gilligan on Tue May 19, 2015 1:20 pm

I thought event items were always removed before the next event starts. I don't have any more clovers or hearts from those events, so I expect the eggs to disappear before next Easter too
Captain Gilligan

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue May 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Gilligan wrote:I thought event items were always removed before the next event starts. I don't have any more clovers or hearts from those events, so I expect the eggs to disappear before next Easter too

I still have clovers and hearts from the most recent things.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue May 19, 2015 3:38 pm

You would have lost clovers and hearts if you used them to enter the autotournament at the end of the event. I think I remember Gilligan being in the leaderboards for both.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Return to Conquer Club Discussion