Conquer Club

HOW DO I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

HOW DO I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

Postby GriMy508 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:40 pm

can someone please tell me how i can close this account please
Cadet GriMy508

Re: HOW DO I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

Postby waauw on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:53 pm

GriMy508 wrote:can someone please tell me how i can close this account please

Accounts are usually not deleted, but you can always try and open a ticket

keep in mind:
Return & Refund Policy

There are no refunds, other than in the case of charges made in error. If you accidently made a double payment or feel you have another valid reason to request a refund please submit a support ticket.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby DaGip on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:57 pm

I think when you want to close an account, the proper way is to join ten games...log out...wait thirty seconds...log back in...join ten games...log out...wait thirty seconds...log back in...join ten games...log out...wait thirty seconds...and log back in. Doing this three times in a row should close your account for you. If this does not work, then probably opening an eticket is your best choice.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Send a PM to nietzsche
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby TimWoodbury on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:37 am

hmmmm you could always start cussing veryone out left and right ummmmmmmm or jsut close out of cc and never log back in?
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby GriMy508 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:44 pm

well it keeps doing the three month 9.99
Cadet GriMy508

Postby GriMy508 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:45 pm

so i just want to shut the shit down but every time i go to the contact screen the option they give me always comes up as error webpage not found
Cadet GriMy508

Postby ManBungalow on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:48 pm

GriMy508 wrote:well it keeps doing the three month 9.99

I think you can cancel that subscription on this page - https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=account
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:53 pm

terms of use -> premium subscription -> close account
This link should take you to terms of use page.
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby TimWoodbury on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:56 pm

id assume to cancel the subscription (if on paypal) go to the settings and preapprved ppayments and then cancel it there
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:04 pm

GriMy508 wrote:so i just want to shut the shit down but every time i go to the contact screen the option they give me always comes up as error webpage not found

CatchersMitt14 wrote:

terms of use -> premium subscription -> close account
This link should take you to terms of use page.

Yeah, what he said, or go direct .... https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=account
Click cancel subscription.

That should work, but if for any reason it does not, file a Customer Support ticket at:
http://support.conquerclub.com/
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Ronaldinho on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:49 am

Does it roll on? Do i unsubscribe for it not to roll on after my subscription expires?
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:50 am

Ronaldinho wrote:Does it roll on? Do i unsubscribe for it not to roll on after my subscription expires?

Since the update, which was before you renewed I believe, all premiums are set to automatically renew when they expire unless you opt out. Shit isn't it.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Ronaldinho on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:39 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Ronaldinho wrote:Does it roll on? Do i unsubscribe for it not to roll on after my subscription expires?

Since the update, which was before you renewed I believe, all premiums are set to automatically renew when they expire unless you opt out. Shit isn't it.

The ONLY reason company's do this is to trick lazy people or anyone who doesn't pay attention. It wasn't clear when I signed up that it would auto renew. I will go & cancel now, glad I only got 3 months.

This & when restaurants automatically put a 'tip' on the bill are some of my most hated fucking things in life.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby waauw on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:This & when restaurants automatically put a 'tip' on the bill are some of my most hated fucking things in life.

So when you cross the channel, do you just buy baguette in the supermarket and eat it in your hotel room?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Ronaldinho on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:24 pm

waauw wrote:
Ronaldinho wrote:This & when restaurants automatically put a 'tip' on the bill are some of my most hated fucking things in life.

So when you cross the channel, do you just buy baguette in the supermarket and eat it in your hotel room?

Oui.

I was talking about in general. If I go out to eat I like to usually give my 10% tip, but on my own, not have it pushed upon me like it's now expected.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby TimWoodbury on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:

This & when restaurants automatically put a 'tip' on the bill are some of my most hated fucking things in life.

thats jsut like when cruise's give you a price then you find out that dose not include the automatic gratuatties that are mandatory
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:25 am

Ronaldinho wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

The ONLY reason company's do this is to trick lazy people or anyone who doesn't pay attention. It wasn't clear when I signed up that it would auto renew. I will go & cancel now, glad I only got 3 months.

Indeed, CC needs the revenue and "increased membership" so they've decided to pull this stunt. There was a thread about it a while ago. Pretty low, but desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. It's a shame everything can't be above board.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Ronaldinho on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:25 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Ronaldinho wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Indeed, CC needs the revenue and "increased membership" so they've decided to pull this stunt. There was a thread about it a while ago. Pretty low, but desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. It's a shame everything can't be above board.

It's honestly a negative thing for the site. If they're seriously struggling maybe put a 'Reddit' style counter on the sidebar which shows donations needed per month for server costs. At least it's more of a community rather than just thieving money from people who don't pay attention.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Return to Conquer Club Discussion