Conquer Club

Terminator tournament games

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Terminator tournament games

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:48 pm

I'm in a tournament which has terminator games, but it appears that the tournament points go to the game winner. Is that really true? I cant be the only one that thinks that is stupid.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Re: Terminator tournament games

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:14 am

owenshooter wrote:i actually have no idea, i don't play in tournaments (aside from the few i won... *cough*)... however, i have no idea on terminator. go throw that up in the GD and you'll get an answer in about 5 seconds...-0

5 seconds he said :(
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:33 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
owenshooter wrote:i actually have no idea, i don't play in tournaments (aside from the few i won... *cough*)... however, i have no idea on terminator. go throw that up in the GD and you'll get an answer in about 5 seconds...-0

5 seconds he said :(

ba ha ha!! i literally thought of that comment when i saw you had not received an answer yet!!!-Jn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:38 pm

You are literally the only person who was helpful here. If Tviorr hurries up I might find my answer.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:PLEASE STOP FLAMING ME!!!

hey, man... i didn't make that photo!!! and yeah, i'm really shocked that a tournament peep hasn't popped in here to help...-Jn

p.s.-there is a thread suggesting gambling on CC... *snicker*
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:45 pm

owenshooter wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:PLEASE STOP FLAMING ME!!!

hey, man... i didn't make that photo!!! and yeah, i'm really shocked that a tournament peep hasn't popped in here to help...-Jn

p.s.-there is a thread suggesting gambling on CC... *snicker*

Oi! I was nice and showed your helpful comment!

Yeah saw that, we need Teegee back, his rules update cant come soon enough.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:55 am

For all those interested. The games were 4 player. I took out 2 players from the game but ultimately lost. I didnt get the tournament point. That is screwed up.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:29 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:For all those interested. The games were 4 player. I took out 2 players from the game but ultimately lost. I didnt get the tournament point. That is screwed up.

It depends on the tournament. If it's run by an individual player then the organiser dictates how points are allocated. For example, I offer points for the player who wins the game but also points for each kill that each player makes. In auto-tournaments I would expect only the winner is awarded any points, because the system is very basic.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:41 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:For all those interested. The games were 4 player. I took out 2 players from the game but ultimately lost. I didnt get the tournament point. That is screwed up.

It depends on the tournament. If it's run by an individual player then the organiser dictates how points are allocated. For example, I offer points for the player who wins the game but also points for each kill that each player makes. In auto-tournaments I would expect only the winner is awarded any points, because the system is very basic.

Shame, I use auto-tournaments to bulster my game count.... I'll take this as a downside of being freemium that I cant really take part in community run tournaments.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Return to Conquer Club Discussion