Conquer Club

Where in the World is Rds?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Where in the World is Rds?

Postby owenshooter on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:21 am

warmonger1981 wrote:For being a wannabe black Jesus you sure are not inclusive. Saying a person has no rights on this site just shows your totalitarian schizophrenic personality. I show my colors on my sleeve you hide behind your false interpretation of a "Black Jesus". So people who have not paid to play gave no say?

yes, people that do not play games and that do not contribute monetarily to the site, have no say. his sole contribution is to troll regarding one rule change concerning the word "gay", that nobody ever really cared about. so, yes, he has no say. learn about people before you defend them...-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Serbia on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:37 pm

owenshooter wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:For being a wannabe black Jesus you sure are not inclusive. Saying a person has no rights on this site just shows your totalitarian schizophrenic personality. I show my colors on my sleeve you hide behind your false interpretation of a "Black Jesus". So people who have not paid to play gave no say?

yes, people that do not play games and that do not contribute monetarily to the site, have no say. his sole contribution is to troll regarding one rule change concerning the word "gay", that nobody ever really cared about. so, yes, he has no say. learn about people before you defend them...-Bj

I no longer pay to be a member of this site. I no longer play games on this site, for reasons I've stated previously and don't need to address here. And I agree completely with owen. The only part of this site I participate in is the forums. I express no opinion on the games, and other than issues regarding the forums, I tend to keep quiet. And yet, if you want to compare my time on this site with the troll who owen has finally, wisely foed, I HAVE previously spent my money here, and I HAVE previously volunteered years of my time to help further this site, so were I to voice my opinions, I'd be much more justified than that troll ever would be.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Contribution trumps participation but if ones eligible to be on the site then their words should be acknowledged. If the words gave merit then participate in engaging them. Otherwise ignore and move on. Petty simple. You can't deny that he has participated in the forums by having the word "gay" addressed even if it is insignificant.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby owenshooter on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:03 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Contribution trumps participation but if ones eligible to be on the site then their words should be acknowledged. If the words gave merit then participate in engaging them. Otherwise ignore and move on. Petty simple. You can't deny that he has participated in the forums by having the word "gay" addressed even if it is insignificant.

2 years ago. hasn't played a game in eons. has never paid for premium. he is simply a troll. i don't care anymore. he made me utilize my foe list for the fist time in my CC history. much nicer not reading his garbage... now can we get back on topic?-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:56 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Contribution trumps participation but if ones eligible to be on the site then their words should be acknowledged. If the words gave merit then participate in engaging them. Otherwise ignore and move on. Petty simple. You can't deny that he has participated in the forums by having the word "gay" addressed even if it is insignificant.

Bollocks, and you are acting like his multi. Trolling level insane on your last post. Gay doesn't need to be addressed. When I was more active in the clan world, booted a couple of folk from the clan I led for hating on gays. I've never been in a online group that doesn't have proportional or greater representation from the LBGT community. I could name 15past and present members of the CC community that identify as LBGT, however they aren't spamming up forums loudly shouting that their choice of partners needs to be respected and endorsed. When they are playing CC who cares, or should care where they choose to put their genitals? I have multiple close family members that are gay. They don't introduce themselves(not their real names obviously), "Hi I'm Gary and I'm GAY", if your sexual orientation is the only thing that makes you an individual..... You and those that raised you have failed in life.
I will deny, and state firmly for the record. He has not contributed in a positive way to the site. Serbia, and Owen have. I've ignored the deplorable troll, and would encourage all that enjoy conversations rather than looped mirror yelling to do the same.
If you have cancer and take all your medical advice from someone with high school dietitian training. Then you are the type of person that thinks that troll has something valid or insightful to say about anything on CC.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby riskllama on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:06 pm

+1, pretty much.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:43 am

Otherwise ignore and move on. Maybe you missed that point. If the mods have a problem I'm sure they have the power to kick him off the site. Otherwise ignore and move on. I don't give a shit about anyone's sexual orientation unless those parts are on my face or on my lap. Same thing with a person's skin color. It don't mean shit and if that's all a person has then that's their problem. You might even say that one person who fights over skin color is in the same boat as the person who fights over sexual orientation. That's my two cents. Take it or leave it.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby BoganGod on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:10 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Otherwise ignore and move on. Maybe you missed that point. If the mods have a problem I'm sure they have the power to kick him off the site. Otherwise ignore and move on. I don't give a shit about anyone's sexual orientation unless those parts are on my face or on my lap. Same thing with a person's skin color. It don't mean shit and if that's all a person has then that's their problem. You might even say that one person who fights over skin color is in the same boat as the person who fights over sexual orientation. That's my two cents. Take it or leave it.

Think you have missed the point massively. You clearly stated that we could not deny...... Conclusive proof and reasoning was given. The retrospective abortion we are discussing has been on mine and other sane members ignore list for awhile. The validity of their opinions is what we have addressed here. I'll leave you to take it, if that is your cup of tea. Alternatively you could take on leaving it. Your choice mate
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:56 pm

To be fair to Owen, if I wasn't here, he'd have to find a different poster to spend hours of his time, thousands of words, and who knows how many YouTube links bitching about.

Let's face it, Owen. You find me entrancing.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby owenshooter on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:00 pm

BoganGod wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:Otherwise ignore and move on. Maybe you missed that point. If the mods have a problem I'm sure they have the power to kick him off the site. Otherwise ignore and move on. I don't give a shit about anyone's sexual orientation unless those parts are on my face or on my lap. Same thing with a person's skin color. It don't mean shit and if that's all a person has then that's their problem. You might even say that one person who fights over skin color is in the same boat as the person who fights over sexual orientation. That's my two cents. Take it or leave it.

Think you have missed the point massively. You clearly stated that we could not deny...... Conclusive proof and reasoning was given. The retrospective abortion we are discussing has been on mine and other sane members ignore list for awhile. The validity of their opinions is what we have addressed here. I'll leave you to take it, if that is your cup of tea. Alternatively you could take on leaving it. Your choice mate

yeah... i don't think this dude really understands what is going on... thanks for trying to help him...-Bj
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:39 pm

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he was............

tace ineptes
Corporal BoganGod

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:35 am

Is it weird that I simultaneously agree with Sym and Schwarzer Jesus?
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:24 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:Is it weird that I simultaneously agree with Sym and Schwarzer Jesus?

Yes, but unsurprising...:P
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:24 am

Dukasaur wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:Is it weird that I simultaneously agree with Sym and Schwarzer Jesus?

Yes, but unsurprising...:P

Unsurprising?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Razorvich on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:56 am

Its his birthday...

Happy Birthday !!

(in before Niet or Teegee) :D ... you are slipping guys..
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:48 am

I didn't even realize that Razorvich was Head Chatter, whatever that means.

Thanks for the birthday callout :)
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion