Conquer Club

A mod for the mods?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Should we have a mod for the mods?

Total votes : 0

Re: A mod for the mods?

Postby BoganGod on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:55 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Setting the site up where you would need to be in an active game to post in public fora would be an amazing thing.

Let's make a thread in the wrong forum to petition for our usergroup and gather members. In this social group we can then compile a thorough suggestion to completely stun the conquering public.

Are you huffing glue again? You are my favourite scottish pederast. So I have fondness in my heart for you, even in your ignorant solvent slushy form. However I didn't start this thread, this is not a social group, I have easier ways to stun the conquering public. Seriously stick to the de caf, so no to glue.

You weren't around to get the reference.

OMG, wow. OMG!!!! OMF!!!!G!!!!!!!! Did something interesting actually happen on CC when I was doing the grown up thing for a few months? Pray tell me more, I my dear am all ears.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:32 am

Just give me the job, damnit.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:46 am

BoganGod wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Setting the site up where you would need to be in an active game to post in public fora would be an amazing thing.

Let's make a thread in the wrong forum to petition for our usergroup and gather members. In this social group we can then compile a thorough suggestion to completely stun the conquering public.

Are you huffing glue again? You are my favourite scottish pederast. So I have fondness in my heart for you, even in your ignorant solvent slushy form. However I didn't start this thread, this is not a social group, I have easier ways to stun the conquering public. Seriously stick to the de caf, so no to glue.

OMG, wow. OMG!!!! OMF!!!!G!!!!!!!! Did something interesting actually happen on CC when I was doing the grown up thing for a few months? Pray tell me more, I my dear am all ears.

You don't really want to know. Symmetry tried to start some kind of serious discussion group or something, I don't really remember and started a thread to gauge interest. Pretty sure it never took off.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Serbia on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

You don't really want to know. Symmetry tried to start some kind of serious discussion group or something, I don't really remember and started a thread to gauge interest. Pretty sure it never took off.

The particular troll you're talking about has no interest in any type of serious discussion. He's as interested in honest discussion as saxi is in giving away personal information on himself. NOT HAPPENING.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:46 am

What has this got to do with conquer club? Discussions of improvement ideas should be in suggestions or internal forums.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby BoganGod on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:48 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:What has this got to do with conquer club? Discussions of improvement ideas should be in suggestions or internal forums.

Why are you not working as a suggestion's mod? You and DSOIV would be better served, and serve the community better if you contributed rather than parroting the same cut and pasted phrases all the time.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Symmetry on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:00 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Indeed, this a parody thread attacking my suggestion that we might have a mod looking at issues that might affect LGBT posters, and asking if the community would accept that. It was very quickly dismissed, the general opinion being that CC is friendly enough to the LGBT community, and anyone who says otherwise should be banned for suggesting otherwise.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BoganGod on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:37 am

DSOIV wrote:BLAH, Blah, blah, gay, blah, blah, lbgt, blah, lbgt, blah, I'm special, blah, blah, talking about lbgt gets you banned, blah, blah, I create lies to suit my narrative, blah, blah, notice me, blah, blah, blah, I wish other men found me attractive, blah, blah

I can and do fit into multiple different minority groups. I don't however feel the need to identify myself solely by what special interest little group I can classify myself as. The entire liberal oppression Olympics policy is retarded, only panders to white idiots who love to wallow in their white guilt and fap about how mean they have accidentally been by existing.
Help needed Owenshooter please assist, as I'm sure your slavish worshipper DSOIV will not be able to give a straight answer.
In the liberal white descrimination oppression olympics who is more disadvantaged and more worthy of claiming special victim status?
A) A blind white obese non binary trans man with a masters degree in interpretive dance and gender studies
B) A black homosexual male working in the music industry and living in a non rent controlled NYC apartment with his white adoptive mother
C) A bisexual mid 20's white male, with methodist minister parents, a job in a church publishing house and living bang in the middle of the bible belt.

Please answer with A) or B) or C)
Please also give reasons why.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby riskllama on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:57 am

:-k
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby BoganGod on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:36 pm

riskllama wrote::-k
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really darl, you need to work on your reading comprehension and your delivery. My dear, I'm clearly requesting people pick a letter in a certain range, then explain why they have selected said letter. Quite simple, really.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:10 pm

BoganGod wrote:
DSOIV wrote:BLAH, Blah, blah, gay, blah, blah, lbgt, blah, lbgt, blah, I'm special, blah, blah, talking about lbgt gets you banned, blah, blah, I create lies to suit my narrative, blah, blah, notice me, blah, blah, blah, I wish other men found me attractive, blah, blah

I can and do fit into multiple different minority groups. I don't however feel the need to identify myself solely by what special interest little group I can classify myself as. The entire liberal oppression Olympics policy is retarded, only panders to white idiots who love to wallow in their white guilt and fap about how mean they have accidentally been by existing.
Help needed Owenshooter please assist, as I'm sure your slavish worshipper DSOIV will not be able to give a straight answer.
In the liberal white descrimination oppression olympics who is more disadvantaged and more worthy of claiming special victim status?
A) A blind white obese non binary trans man with a masters degree in interpretive dance and gender studies
B) A black homosexual male working in the music industry and living in a non rent controlled NYC apartment with his white adoptive mother
C) A bisexual mid 20's white male, with methodist minister parents, a job in a church publishing house and living bang in the middle of the bible belt.

Please answer with A) or B) or C)
Please also give reasons why.

The answer is clearly C, do I really need to explain why?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:32 pm

I don't really see the point of censoring my arguments. Plenty of respectable organisations employ a neutral third party as a "Readers' Editor" nowadays. It's a sensible counter to editorial policy.

A mod for the mods could possibly fit that description, as well as act as a neutral third party when disputes got out of hand.

All I'm saying is that the argument has merit.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BoganGod on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:02 am

Symmetry wrote:I don't really see the point of censoring my arguments. Plenty of respectable organisations employ a neutral third party as a "Readers' Editor" nowadays. It's a sensible counter to editorial policy.

A mod for the mods could possibly fit that description, as well as act as a neutral third party when disputes got out of hand.

Yet another lie, from a single issue tub thumper. If that was all you were saying, you might get some acknowledgement or even respect. Of course that is not the only thing you are saying, try not dissembling and evading conversation. Try answering a question, the question you are asked not some other question.
DSOIV do you like cats?
My chickens lay tasty eggs.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:54 am

BoganGod wrote:
Symmetry wrote:I don't really see the point of censoring my arguments. Plenty of respectable organisations employ a neutral third party as a "Readers' Editor" nowadays. It's a sensible counter to editorial policy.

Yet another lie, from a single issue tub thumper. If that was all you were saying, you might get some acknowledgement or even respect. Of course that is not the only thing you are saying, try not dissembling and evading conversation. Try answering a question, the question you are asked not some other question.
DSOIV do you like cats?
My chickens lay tasty eggs.

I don't think I have lied here. Where do you think I have hidden something?

Can you come out and say what this DS thing is? Or is that gonna be a point of evasion.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby apey on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:54 pm

blakebowling wrote:Is it worth having a mod dedicated to opening up the forums to Mod issues? What about opening the forums to other minority groups?

I'd be interested in seeing people's takes on this with a view to making a suggestion thread based on feedback.

I recently received several wall posts wishing me a Happy Birthday. While these gave me a bit of a tingle down below, I was alarmed that the filthy peasants on this forum can contact me directly.

We need a few good men to stand up for the powerless mods against the fascist regime of the registered users!

Im no mod, i didn't wish you a happy bday, I volunteer!
04:42:40 ‹apey› uhoh
04:42:40 ‹ronc8649› uhoh
iAmCaffeine: 4/28/2016. I love how the PL players are getting wet on your wall
Corporal 1st Class apey

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:53 pm

apey wrote:
blakebowling wrote:Is it worth having a mod dedicated to opening up the forums to Mod issues? What about opening the forums to other minority groups?

I'd be interested in seeing people's takes on this with a view to making a suggestion thread based on feedback.

I recently received several wall posts wishing me a Happy Birthday. While these gave me a bit of a tingle down below, I was alarmed that the filthy peasants on this forum can contact me directly.

We need a few good men to stand up for the powerless mods against the fascist regime of the registered users!

Im no mod, i didn't wish you a happy bjay, I volunteer!

fixed.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Arama86n on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:03 am

blakebowling wrote:[...] I recently received several wall posts wishing me a Happy Birthday. While these gave me a bit of a tingle down below, I was alarmed that the filthy peasants on this forum can contact me directly.

:lol: :lol:
You should post more often blake. We could use more wit around here.
Major Arama86n

Postby BoganGod on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:50 am

Arama86n wrote:
blakebowling wrote:[...] I recently received several wall posts wishing me a Happy Birthday. While these gave me a bit of a tingle down below, I was alarmed that the filthy peasants on this forum can contact me directly.

:lol: :lol:
You should post more often blake. We could use more wit around here.

I concur.
Blake for President and Life dictatorship of CC. Blake!!!!!!
Corporal BoganGod

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion