Conquer Club

Paralympic CC tourney/Does Symmetry hate paralympians?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Paralympic CC tourney/Does Symmetry hate paralympians?

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Symmetry suggested a Paralympic CC tourney be hosted. It was then suggested he run it. However he doesn't appear to have done any work on this yet. It now seems clear Symm actually hates paralypians, which is why he won't agree to host this tourney. What does everyone else think?

I'd set this up as a poll if I knew how to do it... it would be called "Does Symmetry hate paralympians, and would you join this tourney?"
a) yes I'd join, and yes Symm is a bigot.
b) no I wouldn't join, but yes symm is a bigot.
c) Yes i'd join, and no i don't think Symm hates them he is just a troll and mookie should stop feeding him.
d) No I wouldn't join, and no i don't think Symm hates them he is just a troll and mookie should stop feeding him.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: Paralympic CC tourney/Does Symmetry hate paralympians?

Postby IcePack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Just click edit your post, scroll below the text box and you'll see a tab there where you can enter your poll options.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby King_Herpes on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:26 pm

I read in live chat that he has a small one. That's neither here nor there. Then again live chat can get pretty catty.

That being typed, I believe him to be rather frank. Besides the whole not being realistic shtick I think he brought up a clear point. This site has a fairly dark history of being oppressive and damning, so it's no real feet to underline it when it repeats itself.

I don't think he can host a tournament with his flip phone. He hasn't had regular access to the gaming community for this reason alone. Nobody takes him seriously because he doesn't play and most likely has an overbite. Still, I don't find either of these things to be his fault.
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:31 pm

All his stunts are just for him to get his E-penis a rise. Simple.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby King_Herpes on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Slim fits right in here though, I don't see it you guys(I have your back, Slim, well if you have one that is). Sorry, I'm not consigning with this.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby owenshooter on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:All his stunts are just for him to get his E-penis a rise. Simple.

as much as it pains me, he is 100% correct. his hope is that someone says "NO", so he can go on a GAY BASHING rant for another 10 years. CC should turn this event over to him to run, so he can put up or shut up. he is tiresome. he is not here to be constructive, he is here simply to tear at the fabric of the forums and push a ridiculous agenda, that has been a non-issue for several years... the black jesus has spoken in agreement with Jd...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:23 am

mookiemcgee wrote:I'd set this up as a poll if I knew how to do it...

When you create a topic there's a Poll Creation tab at the bottom with the other options. You can still use it retroactively by editing your post.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:01 am

Pretty sure this is one of those things where Symmetry will end up trolling himself once it becomes apparent to him that no one cares about his cause except him.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Symmetry on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:06 pm

owenshooter wrote:
he is not here to be constructive, he is here simply to tear at the fabric of the forums and push a ridiculous agenda, that has been a non-issue for several years

What ridiculous outdated agenda would that be?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby King_Herpes on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:15 am

Symmetry wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
he is not here to be constructive, he is here simply to tear at the fabric of the forums and push a ridiculous agenda, that has been a non-issue for several years

There you go again, Slim. Letting someone get the best of you. Sheesh you're a hot mess sometimes you know that?

You return from one Gayborday weekend and you just can't help but to resound your trumpets. Now you were doing pretty good there for a couple of days I don't want to detract from progress but look, just because someone is sticking out their chest doesn't mean we have to go and poke at it.

You're cool, Slim. Everybody's mocking you amidst their boredom yes but they're still imitating you. It should still be felt as flattery. Chin up, bubb.

Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby BoganGod on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:33 pm

King_Herpes wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

There you go again, Slim. Letting someone get the best of you. Sheesh you're a hot mess sometimes you know that?

You return from one Gayborday weekend and you just can't help but to resound your trumpets. Now you were doing pretty good there for a couple of days I don't want to detract from progress but look, just because someone is sticking out their chest doesn't mean we have to go and poke at it.

You're cool, Slim. Everybody's mocking you amidst their boredom yes but they're still imitating you. It should still be felt as flattery. Chin up, bubb.

My liege the simian twee, won't be happy until this is the stated idea of happiness for all that use this site. The black jesus would cleanse this like money changers in a temple. 5:11 is the type of free expression we all need more of.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:35 pm

He also hasn't volunteered to host the CC Little League World Series tournament so I think he does hate both Paralympians and children.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:13 pm

King_Herpes wrote: Nobody takes him seriously because he doesn't play and most likely has an overbite.

but we all take Freddie Mercury seriously... the black jesus is confused and watching the paralympics on BBC-703...-Jésus noir

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:21 pm

owenshooter wrote:
King_Herpes wrote: Nobody takes him seriously because he doesn't play and most likely has an overbite.

but we all take Freddie Mercury seriously... the black jesus is confused and watching the paralympics on BBC-703...-Jésus noir

Fred is dead, an advantage to be sure. No one can argue with a dead man without looking like an A class case of impacted anal warts. Even SimpleT, wouldn't try to argue with a dead man, co opt and misappropriate the opinions of the dead. Sure of course. Argue with the dead, not if people are watching. Freddie had talent and charisma. Freddie is sorely missed. Freddie was valid. I would have turned gay for Freddie.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:33 pm

BoganGod wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Fred is dead, an advantage to be sure. No one can argue with a dead man without looking like an A class case of impacted anal warts. Even SimpleT, wouldn't try to argue with a dead man, co opt and misappropriate the opinions of the dead. Sure of course. Argue with the dead, not if people are watching. Freddie had talent and charisma. Freddie is sorely missed. Freddie was valid. I would have turned gay for Freddie.

Fishbone re-declared it in their cover of Freddie's Dead... and i see what you did there in the underlined portion above... the black jesus likes your style... the black jesus has spoken..-Jésus noir

Freddie's dead!!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby mrswdk on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:18 am

Metsfanmax wrote:He also hasn't volunteered to host the CC Little League World Series tournament so I think he does hate both Paralympians and children.

Nah, Symmetry seems like the type who'd lead a troop of boy scouts. Definitely not a child hater.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby BoganGod on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:53 pm

mrswdk wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:He also hasn't volunteered to host the CC Little League World Series tournament so I think he does hate both Paralympians and children.

Nah, Symmetry seems like the type who'd lead a troop of boy scouts. Definitely not a child hater.

There is a specific word for child lover, what is it again? DSOIV maybe you can help describe yourself.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Beast Of Burson on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:53 pm

mrswdk wrote:

Nah, Symmetry seems like the type who'd lead a troop of boy scouts.

:shock:

Why do you want to punish innocent children with the poop he spews from his anal orifice attached to his face?
Cook Beast Of Burson

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Beast Of Burson wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Nah, Symmetry seems like the type who'd lead a troop of boy scouts.

:shock:

Why do you want to punish innocent children with the poop he spews from his anal orifice attached to his face?

Hmmm... Interesting point. At first I was thinking you must be incorrect, and that he spews poop from the anal orifices attached to his finger tips since my personal experience is only around typed posts. But it is certainly possible he is using a voice to text program for all his shitty shitty posts, which would imply the anal orifices would indeed be attached to his face. Having never met the man/women/child in person though, I guess we will never know for sure.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Just as a check, this thread is CC relevant, but the thread that it refers to, suggesting that Paralympians not be snubbed, got moved away from GD?

Not sure I get the logic behind that
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BoganGod on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:31 pm

Symmetry wrote:Just as a check, this thread is CC relevant, but the thread that it refers to, suggesting that Paralympians not be snubbed, got moved away from GD?

Not sure I get the logic behind that

DSOIV please don't worry about logic. Please stop expressing hate, and start organising the paralympic event that you have been calling for. You may not have as much time to post in here as you would like, but know you are working for a good cause. Enjoy
Corporal BoganGod

Return to Conquer Club Discussion