Conquer Club

PHILANTHROPY ON THIS FORUM

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: PHILANTHROPY ON THIS FORUM

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:29 pm

owenshooter wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Folks, clearly there is some bad and conflicting info going around. Jesus is not African, he's not black, he not from the Middle east. He is clearly Mexican, and if you don't believe me I cangive you his phone number and you can ask him yourself!!!

i know this gato, he comes to the meetings every now and then... the black jesus has spoken..-Jésus noir

Did you mean vato? Or do you really know a mexican cat named jesus?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Just cus we are sharing cool videos here....

In my imagination, this is what DSOIV looks like in real life. Just saying...
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:04 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Do you know where Bethlehem is? Geologically it's in the Middle East not Africa. You assume that I'm talking about the Trinity or Jesus and God as being one. Not all people believe that Jesus was God incarnate. God may be omnipresent but I'm talking about Jesus not God. Your attempt at trolling was pathetic. You completely missed the analogy. Suggesting that Jesus isn't in anyway Middle Eastern seems kinda geologically unsound.

I'm not sure what the geology of the Jesus has to do with anything. Maybe something to do with Peter?

Anyway, you've gotten yourself all confused again. You probably got geology and geography mixed up, and somehow that mess ended up with your confusion of history and theology.
Last edited by Symmetry on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:57 pm

Sent: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:59 pm
To: warmonger1981

psst. jesus was black. deal with it.-0

Now as we can see Owen has sent this PM. I know you may be nervous being the newest groupie. It's an elite list and your the least important as of now. I know that you will be loyal. You have now shown yourself to be a false prophet as lying is not condoned by your Father. Luckily the big man upstairs forgives your earthly ways.

Confederate it's pathetic to see you try and act all inclusive. If you want to be inclusive the first thing to do would be to lose the Confederate flag. You may see that flag as one thing a majority see it as racist. So in the name of love and inclusion lose the racist imagery.
Captain warmonger1981

Re: LOVE IS IN THE AIR ON THIS FORUM

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:07 am

To: owenshooter

I am deeply in love with you and hope that we can move our relationship forward. Contact me on my real
world email and we can arrange a skype date.

Now as we can see warmonger has sent this PM. I know he may be nervous being the newest groupie. It's an elite list and your the least important as of now. I know that you will be loyal. You have now shown yourself to be a promising disciple, despite lying to your Father. Luckily the black jesus forgives your earthly ways.

the black jesus has spoken...-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:10 am

--------1st) The Battle Flag was unfurled on the field of battle...The Battle flag never enslaved a single person...The majority of the world has never heard of The C.S.A...most Americans for that matter...Based on the latest U.S. school testing... :roll:
--------2nd) You must be thinking of THE stars and stripes...The real flag of evil...you know,the one in your avatar...Enslaving,murdering,oppressing millions around the world since 1776... :( Hey, just ask Colin Kaepernick... =D>
--------3rd) I just changed The Battle Flag's image...THE BATTLE FLAG now represents the West's fight against the oppression of the crescent moon...radical islamic terrorism...Why? because I said so... :D ...Somebody has to...Obama/the liberal p.c. losers sure as hell won't ...They'll just keep sitting on their asses...Just asked the American ambassador to Libya...If you can find his head that is... :roll: ... O:) SUPPORT ORLANDO O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:45 am

“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:32 am

Now as we can see Owen has sent this PM. I know you may be nervous being the newest groupie. It's an elite list and your the least important as of now. I know that you will be loyal. You have now shown yourself to be a false prophet as lying is not condoned by your Father. Luckily the big man upstairs forgives your earthly ways.

Black Jesus sucks at this. Please, if your so powerful can you turn sand into food for your African brothers and sisters? The starving children of this earth would be thankful. Oh you can't because your a false prophet living a lie full of deception. As I'm now your master I command you to go into the wilderness for 40 days and fight the evil that has tempted your soul towards the 7 deadly sins.

Confederate it's pathetic to see you try and act all inclusive. If you want to be inclusive the first thing to do would be to lose the Confederate flag. You may see that flag as one thing a majority see it as racist. So in the name of love and inclusion lose the racist imagery.

Like I said Confederate YOU see the Confederate flag as one meaning. The MAJORITY or others see it as racist. I can see both sides of the argument. YOU see the crescent moon as one ideology. Many others see it as a different ideology. The sword has two edges. As a Confederate soldier I assume you would know this. Quit being so simple minded or having a severe case of tunnel vision.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:52 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Re: PHILANTHROPY ON THIS FORUM

Black Jesus sucks at this. Please, if your so powerful can you turn sand into food for your African brothers and sisters? The starving children of this earth would be thankful. Oh you can't because your a false prophet living a lie full of deception. As I'm now your master I command you to go into the wilderness for 40 days and fight the evil that has tempted your soul towards the 7 deadly sins.

Like I said Confederate YOU see the Confederate flag as one meaning. The MAJORITY or others see it as racist. I can see both sides of the argument. YOU see the crescent moon as one ideology. Many others see it as a different ideology. The sword has two edges. As a Confederate soldier I assume you would know this. Quit being so simple minded or having a severe case of tunnel vision.

umm... nice double post... let me place my response again... you are truly touched..

To: owenshooter

I am deeply in love with you and hope that we can move our relationship forward. Contact me on my real
world email and we can arrange a skype date.

Now as we can see warmonger has sent this PM. I know he may be nervous being the newest groupie. It's an elite list and your the least important as of now. I know that you will be loyal. You have now shown yourself to be a promising disciple, despite lying to your Father. Luckily the black jesus forgives your earthly ways.

the black jesus has spoken...-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:43 am

“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby BoganGod on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:21 am

mookiemcgee wrote:Just cus we are sharing cool videos here....

In my imagination, this is what DSOIV looks like in real life. Just saying...

mookie my dear, you must be careful in the future if you survive a ban in this instance. It is against the rules, a famous incoherent now repentant troll Eddie2 proved this in whiny detail many a year ago. Sorry I digress. Tis against the rules to expose the real identity, address, phone number etc of a fellow CC user. No DOXING on this site.

3:25 or so, the song with a message starts. Please listen and learn, Apple Jack is on the haq(truth)
Corporal BoganGod

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Hasbro blocked you Brony!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:08 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Hasbro blocked you Brony!

i found it for you, Coolbreeze!!! enjoy!!! the black jesus has helped...-Jésus noir

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:07 am

owenshooter wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Hasbro blocked you Brony!

i found it for you, Coolbreeze!!! enjoy!!! the black jesus has helped...-Jésus noir

Only a brony knows the true meaning to "a good piece of tail!"
Corporal BoganGod

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion