Conquer Club

Recent posts

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Recent posts

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Some of my recent posts have been completely wiped from this site. Or maybe I can't find them. The great Owen brought this to my attention by his most loving PM.

Re: baiting
Sent: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:02 pm
To: warmonger1981

what the f*ck are you talking about? i didn't report you. you posted that after the warning was posted in GD like 2 weeks ago, not a month ago. how am i responsible for you being banned for using a variant of a word after a mod posted a thread warning users against doing so? KH dug up a 5 year old quote from me in an effort to get me banned, doesn't work that way. they don't clarify a rule and then go back to punish people that broke it 5 years ago... good luck with this. have no idea why you blame me for what happened to you. have a great day.

Subject: baiting

warmonger1981 wrote:
You better check yourself before you wreck yourself Owen.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=219851#p4854609

Page one. My post was edited as well as Llama.

Now I can't access this Re:baiting thread to see this post I made. Am I being disciplined again or is CC wiping my posts clean like Hillary did with her emails? I need answers and I need them now!!!
Captain warmonger1981

Re: Recent posts

Postby TeeGee on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:48 pm

2 choices, posts hidden or bans all round (and posts edited)?

You have the choice, I thought I made the nicest decision here, but you can choose
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Serbia on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:50 pm

TeeGee just spent the last 14 hours hiding 1,287 of my posts! UPRISING! UPRISING! UPRISNG!
Or, I can just settle for getting another beer. IT'S MY CHOICE, AFTER ALL...

I'll go beer. nvm
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby TeeGee on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:23 am

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby King_Herpes on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:55 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Some of my recent posts have been completely wiped from this site. Or maybe I can't find them. The great Owen brought this to my attention by his most loving PM.

Re: baiting
Sent: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:02 pm
To: warmonger1981

what the f*ck are you talking about? i didn't report you. you posted that after the warning was posted in GD like 2 weeks ago, not a month ago. how am i responsible for you being banned for using a variant of a word after a mod posted a thread warning users against doing so? KH dug up a 5 year old quote from me in an effort to get me banned, doesn't work that way. they don't clarify a rule and then go back to punish people that broke it 5 years ago... good luck with this. have no idea why you blame me for what happened to you. have a great day.

Subject: baiting

warmonger1981 wrote:
You better check yourself before you wreck yourself Owen.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=219851#p4854609

Page one. My post was edited as well as Llama.

Now I can't access this Re:baiting thread to see this post I made. Am I being disciplined again or is CC wiping my posts clean like Hillary did with her emails? I need answers and I need them now!!!

Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby riskllama on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:55 am

yeah. wtf???
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby TeeGee on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:59 am

riskllama wrote:yeah. wtf???

Just shut up

and have a beer with the rest of us

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mrswdk on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:28 am

TeeGee wrote:

Just shut up

Does this new 'suck it up cupcake' moderating approach apply to owen's whining as well? Because I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say that would be a welcome change of direction.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby TeeGee on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:04 am

mrswdk wrote:
TeeGee wrote:

Just shut up

Does this new 'suck it up cupcake' moderating approach apply to owen's whining as well? Because I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say that would be a welcome change of direction.

I do not discriminate
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mrswdk on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:09 am

TeeGee wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
TeeGee wrote:

Just shut up

I do not discriminate

That must be why owen has finally shut up. All hail the New Order, three cheers for TG! (^0^)
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:32 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Some of my recent posts have been completely wiped from this site. Or maybe I can't find them. The great Owen brought this to my attention by his most loving PM.

You're not the only one. He's been wiping entire topics.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:14 am

So the Matrix is real?? Is this fine beer I'm drinking right now an illusion? Was warmonger ever on a site called Conquer Club. Is this site now a communist regime planning on using this NSA style of subversion on the rest of humanity? One word.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

BTW the beer I'm drinking is way better than the shit cc is feeding us.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby owenshooter on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:36 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:So the Matrix is real?? Is this fine beer I'm drinking right now an illusion? Was warmonger ever on a site called Conquer Club. Is this site now a communist regime planning on using this NSA style of subversion on the rest of humanity? One word.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

BTW the beer I'm drinking is way better than the shit cc is feeding us.

hmmm... guess i'm not getting a, "hey, man.. i was completely wrong about my accusation against you... i'm sorry.. have a good day..."... yeah, i'm used to that... glad i could help you. sorry you are shocked by having posts edited... welcome to the forums... the black jesus has spoken...-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:40 pm

War old son, disagree with the Owen. Tis worse than messing with the Zohan. Your posts will be deleted and selectively edited on the mere suspicion of Owen incompatibility. All opinions do not matter. Fear and tremble, shit post and wail! The needs of the Owen are paramount. Speaking of Owens, I'm missing one of the original Owens. Not seen by me since his wedding. Owenator.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby mrswdk on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:07 pm

Okay I take it back, TeeGee is apparently on owen's side.

Quite why you guys are prepared to indulge a Symmetry level troll is beyond me. If that's the direction you want to take this site in then I hope you're happy when you reap what you've sown.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby TeeGee on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:23 pm

mrswdk wrote:Okay I take it back, TeeGee is apparently on owen's side.

Quite why you guys are prepared to indulge a Symmetry level troll is beyond me. If that's the direction you want to take this site in then I hope you're happy when you reap what you've sown.

Just grow up mrswdk, I am not on anyones "side". I am here to make sure the rules and guidelines are followed and if you go off track i redirect you. The forums are for all, not just for you.

Frivolous reporting of posts is not allowed and I gave you a nudge. Technically I could have pushed you off the cliff. I also gave you a strategy to help you cope in the forum.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Owen wrote

mm... guess i'm not getting a, "hey, man.. i was completely wrong about my accusation against you... i'm sorry.. have a good day..."... yeah, i'm used to that... glad i could help you. sorry you are shocked by having posts edited... welcome to the forums... the black jesus has spoken...-Bj

Not sure I made any direct accusations. If you have actual proof and not ghost writing some shit claiming I wrote it. And yeah you won't get shit from me. Do for yourself you broke ass Jesus. Step your game up. You been around for how long and you're still wearing the same old clothes.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby mrswdk on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:12 pm

TeeGee wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Okay I take it back, TeeGee is apparently on owen's side.

Just grow up mrswdk, I am not on anyones "side". I am here to make sure the rules and guidelines are followed and if you go off track i redirect you. The forums are for all, not just for you.

Frivolous reporting of posts is not allowed and I gave you a nudge. Technically I could have pushed you off the cliff. I also gave you a strategy to help you cope in the forum.

I was not frivolously reporting him. He has posted in 10-20 threads ranting about how I am a racist when he knows that is not true and when that has nothing to do with the thread in question. He is harassing me and he is making these forums unpleasant for every single other person except him by turning them into a vehicle for his desire to be annoying. I report him for doing so, and you complain that I am being a dick.

I was already applying your 'strategy'. I had stopped posting in the public forums, I wasn't using global chat, I was avoiding every single public area in which owen and his crusade were being indulged. And yet I still was not apparently doing enough to avoid being disciplined. I just got banned for comments made in a private 1v1 game with a friend. Even when I am avoiding all of this site's communal areas, i am still apparently not doing enough.

Like I have said elsewhere, give us private game messaging and none of this is an issue. People who are not trolls (i.e. everyone but owen) can go off into their own private forums and private games and we need have nothing to do with the public parts of this site. I have better things to do than try to influence the moderation policy of Conquer Club and if I can play risk and talk to my forum buddies in private then I don't give a toss how you guys moderate the public forums. But as things stand, your tactics of 'ignore owen' are not enough. I was ignoring owen, and yet I still ended up getting banned.

How about a rule that says if it's a game you aren't playing in, and it's not a tourney game, the assumption is that you have no reason to be looking at it and therefore have no right to complain about who says what in it? You (TG) apparently like to apply the principle of 'grow a pair and don't get upset over the little things' - how about 'grow a pair and don't get upset about the game chat in games that have nothing to do with you'?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby TeeGee on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:28 pm

For the very last time.. we do not have private game chat.. All game chat is public.
And it does not matter that the game was between friends, we have rules for this website that need to be followed, not followed when it suits the individual.

Sorry if you can not get your head around that, but that is how it has always been.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mrswdk on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:37 pm

You have rules that say don't be intentionally annoying, and yet apparently Owen is allowed to flout them.

There is no reason why all game chat needs to be public. Having private forums is allowed, and having private games makes sense as well.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:51 pm

mrswdk wrote:You have rules that say don't be intentionally annoying, and yet apparently Owen is allowed to flout them.

There is no reason why all game chat needs to be public. Having private forums is allowed, and having private games makes sense as well.

Maybe it does. However, the mods have no power to change that. All we can do is work within the system as it exists, and enforce the rules as they exist.

It's no sacrifice to avoid vulgar and offensive language. It is estimated that there are over a million words in the English language. Certainly among that cornucopia of verbiage you can find ways to express any thought without having to delve into the language of the gutter.

I was a young firebrand like you, once upon a time, and I thought that making provocative statements and using aggressive language was striking a blow against society's hypocrisy. With the passage of time I've learned that I was wrong. Uncivil speech isn't striking a blow for anything. It's just uncivil. There isn't anything you can say in nasty words that can't be better said with nice words.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby BoganGod on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:52 pm

mrswdk wrote:You have rules that say don't be intentionally annoying, and yet apparently Owen is allowed to flout them.

+1
But what will the embarrassment to Might Eagle's fans do with his time. Where will TeeGee go to get his tee hees. What excuses must be dreamed up to go searching private games and chat to delete anti thought police writing.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby King_Herpes on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:30 pm

TeeGee wrote:For the very last time.. we do not have private game chat.. All game chat is public.
And it does not matter that the game was between friends, we have rules for this website that need to be followed, not followed when it suits the individual.

Sorry if you can not get your head around that, but that is how it has always been.

Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:54 am

Dukasaur wrote:

Maybe it does. However, the mods have no power to change that. All we can do is work within the system as it exists, and enforce the rules as they exist.

It's no sacrifice to avoid vulgar and offensive language. It is estimated that there are over a million words in the English language. Certainly among that cornucopia of verbiage you can find ways to express any thought without having to delve into the language of the gutter.

I was a young firebrand like you, once upon a time, and I thought that making provocative statements and using aggressive language was striking a blow against society's hypocrisy. With the passage of time I've learned that I was wrong. Uncivil speech isn't striking a blow for anything. It's just uncivil. There isn't anything you can say in nasty words that can't be better said with nice words.

Provocative language or not, policing every word out there that offends someone is nigh impossible. What someone thinks is a social norm is going to offend someone else. Let's say we have a somewhat larger player base of people from the middle east that take their religion and dialect seriously. Would it be beneficial to the site to police everything that offended them or police the middle eastern's in favor of the minority?

Point being, tip toeing around everything with different people, especially America now with their fairy fucking god mother who thinks cargo pants are assault pants, are going to get offended by the dumbest shit. What benefit exactly is there by policing harmless words that are basically...just words. Why not just the context of the post and not something that isn't meant to be derogatory?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 am

mrwdk wrote:You have rules that say don't be intentionally annoying, and yet apparently Owen is allowed to flout them.

put me into C&A... put me into C&A... you keep yappin' about all these rule violations from EONS ago and your personal feelings about my posts, but have produced nothing that sticks... put. me. into. C... &... A... until then, zip it... you are beating a dead horse with this incessant whining about the black jesus, and it is beyond tiresome. sorry about your little butt. you broke the rules, you got a time out. deal with it. move on... the black jesus has spoken...-Bj

p.s.-some would say that starting threads all over the forums about one user is intentionally annoying...

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion