Conquer Club

My 10th Anniversary - How very very sad.

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: My 10th Anniversary - Gift of 1 Years Premium

Postby QuickGame? on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:57 am

is it the New Crusade?
and thankyou for this opportunity.
Private QuickGame?

Postby Keefie on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:47 am

Congratulations to Skillfull you now have premium membership for a year =D> =D>

Thanks to everyone who entered.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby 2ndPlacePro on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:05 am

Angels of Death
Private 1st Class 2ndPlacePro

Postby 2ndPlacePro on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:05 am

gg guys

Postby Keefie on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:06 pm

1 months premium to everyone who entered.

Merry Xmas Guys
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby QuickGame? on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:46 am

the risk aattackers
Private QuickGame?

Postby Baseball_Team on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 am

Thanks Keefie!
Corporal Baseball_Team

Postby judge_reinhold on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:30 am

Thanks Keefie. Was it FOED or not? If it was, I didn't guess because I'm a member. I guessed because it's the only clan I know of.
Colonel judge_reinhold

Postby Lindax on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:06 am

Keefie wrote:Congratulations to Skillfull you now have premium membership for a year =D> =D>

Thanks to everyone who entered.

I thought josko posted that first? :-^

Anyway: Congrats Keefie!

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Keefie on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:21 am

Yes guys,it was Risk Attackers.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby 2ndPlacePro on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:36 am

Just turned on since yestaday and I got a great f**king suprise

Postby Keefie on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:16 pm

I have discovered that Josko made a post with the answer 5 minutes before Skillfull posted the correct answer.

I believe that collusion took place and I've asked Admin to look into it.
Last edited by Keefie on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Re: My 10th Anniversary - How very very sad.

Postby riskllama on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[-( [-(
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby josko.ri on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:44 pm

I was indeed the first one to guess that it was Risk Attackers, but after I posted and double checked the first post I have realized that I am not eligible member because it was written only FREEMIUM members.
Then I deleted the post to not take out fun from members for whom the competition was supposed to be held, Freemiums.
If I held the post there, then it would be taking out the fun of Freemiums.

However, I informed my clan mates who are Freemiums about the competition, given that it was low time limit to give correct answer and that if they are not forum posters it would be hard for them to find the thread about this competition.

The only honest mistake which I eventually did was my missing to see that the contest was only for Freemiums.

After that I did not do any mistake. I think I actually did good thing to delete the post and not kill fun of eligible members, and I think I did good thing to inform eligible members (Freemiums) from my clan about the competition, otherwise they would probably not be aware about the contest at all because they are not often forum posters.

If I own some knowledge (be it strategical or contest or whichever kind of knowledge), I am free to share it with whoever I want, isn't it? I do not see cheating in sharing knowledge which I own with my friend.

Cheating would be if I logged in on his account and posted on his behalf. But sharing knowledge which I own with my friend and then afterwards he participate in your contest by himself I dont consider to be against rules.

Everyone is free to share knowledge which he owns with whom he wants.
Major josko.ri

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:20 pm

josko.ri wrote:I was indeed the first one to guess that it was Risk Attackers, but after I posted and double checked the first post I have realized that I am not eligible member because it was written only FREEMIUM members.
Then I deleted the post to not take out fun from members for whom the competition was supposed to be held, Freemiums.

However, I informed my clan mates who are Freemiums about the competition, given that it was low time limit to give correct answer and that if they are not forum posters it would be hard for them to find the thread about this competition.

The only honest mistake which I eventually did was my missing to see that the contest was only for Freemiums.

After that I did not do any mistake. I think I actually did good thing to delete the post and not kill fun of eligible members, and I think I did good thing to inform eligible members (Freemiums) from my clan about the competition, otherwise they would probably not be aware about the contest at all because they are not often forum posters.

If I own some knowledge (be it strategical or contest or whichever kind of knowledge), I am free to share it with whoever I want, isn't it? I do not see cheating in sharing knowledge which I own with my friend.

Cheating would be if I logged in on his account and posted on his behalf. But sharing knowledge which I own with my friend and then afterwards he participate in your contest by himself I dont consider to be against rules.

you have no honour

Major betiko

Postby Butters1919 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:30 pm

josko.ri wrote:Everyone is free to share knowledge which he owns with whom he wants.[/b]

This may be true, but it's still against the spirit of the competition being generated by a member for the greater benefit of the community at large.

Sad.
Cook Butters1919

Postby josko.ri on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Butters1919 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:Everyone is free to share knowledge which he owns with whom he wants.[/b]

This may be true, but it's still against the spirit of the competition being generated by a member for the greater benefit of the community at large.

Sad.

Nobody is acknowledging that I actually knew the correct answer first of all participants while other participants guessed wrong answers and that makes my unique knowledge worth of winning the contest.

I willingly volunteered my time in research about correct answer in order to help my friend earn the prize and I do not see cheating or anything against rules in doing that.

If I spend my time to achieve something and my friend gets a reward for my effort instead of me, I am totally fine with that.
Major josko.ri

Postby Butters1919 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:31 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Butters1919 wrote:

Sad.

Nobody is acknowledging that I actually knew the correct answer first of all participants while other participants guessed wrong answers and that makes my unique knowledge worth of winning the contest.

I willingly volunteered my time in research about correct answer in order to help my friend earn the prize and I do not see cheating or anything against rules in doing that.

If I spend my time to achieve something and my friend gets a reward for my effort instead of me, I am totally fine with that.

I did not say you cheated. I said it was against the spirit of the competition. You're free to be fine with it. I think it's sad.
Cook Butters1919

Postby owenshooter on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:33 pm

can we just settle this in C&A after starting a thread here in the GD listing the top 5 receivers of premium from the OP?! thanks...-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Ltrain on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Before I noticed it was over, I did a search for completed dubs games you were in, oldest ranked first, and was going to look at people who are now freemiums (inactive) that you played with to see if any of them still listed themselves as being in an old clan. My first guess was going to be Splinter Cell, although it is still current, because of your early games with Evil Semp, who actually is still active.

I'm glad someone got it, because since risk attackers was founded in 2010, I would've had to wade through years of dubs games! Oh, and I'm not freemium.

And who cares that one guy got it and passed it to someone else. Ya'll just opened up the clan page and started guessing, admit it ;)
Major Ltrain

Postby BoganGod on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:14 pm

I thought it was Water's Fury
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Serbia on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:14 am

josko, CC's most dishonorable active villain. [-X
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Sey69 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:49 am

Momento Mori... :)
Sergeant 1st Class Sey69

Postby josko.ri on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:56 am

betiko wrote:
josko.ri wrote:I was indeed the first one to guess that it was Risk Attackers, but after I posted and double checked the first post I have realized that I am not eligible member because it was written only FREEMIUM members.

you have no honour

You are for sure right person to tell me about having honor. =D>

You got Super achievement medal by cheating as ruled by admin, yet you do not return the medal earned on that way but you proudly accepted to have the medal.
If I am on your place I would return the medal rather than hold something earned by cheating.
But it is anyway not the first time that you hold a medal which you are aware that doesn't belong to you ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:52 pm

Cook iAmCaffeine

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion