Conquer Club

Happy Birthday tamaynet!!!!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Happy Birthday tamaynet!!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:34 am

--------Happy Birthday tamaynet :!: =D> =D> =D> ....Warrior of class........That keeps Conquer Club's warriors in training ,swords sharp as a tack...RUST FREE....A real CLASS ACT...CLASS ;) =D> =D> =D> .... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy Birthday tamaynet!!!!

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:36 am

........Happy Birthday Tamaynet!!!............ =D> =D> =D> ..........Warrior of high class......Who does keep CC's warriors in tip top shape.........BRAVO!!!! O:) O:) O:)
.....You and SoC team deserve a big round of applause....... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ......Always trying to make CC great.....fun.....interesting........ :-s :-s :-s :-s ........ :D :D :D :D .............And big SALUTE to Confedss for keeping up with birthdays!! :D :D :D :D =D> =D> =D> =D> ...........Mags outty-----(charcoal grey dragons head)..... O:)
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby bobbythomson on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am

Hey T - another day older and deeper in debt, like the old song? Actually, I think you are like the fine red wine which improves with age, although I am not sure you could get more mellow!! Enjoy the day.
Sergeant 1st Class bobbythomson

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 pm

bobbythomson wrote:Hey T - another day older and deeper in debt, like the old song? Actually, I think you are like the fine red wine which improves with age, although I am not sure you could get more mellow!! Enjoy the day.

- Salut BT express!

- I was there your very first CC war, You were determined to do good, And you have done great! You are seriously a great inspiration for all NR's and people who always looked to achieve and make more a difference for themselves & others! Saute Brother-------)

- Mags
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Return to Conquer Club Discussion