Conquer Club

Note: You Still Get Spoils If You Run Out of Time

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Note: You Still Get Spoils If You Run Out of Time

Postby Quirk on Sun May 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Could this be the year of the zombies?

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Major Quirk

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby BrutalBob on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:28 am

Donelladan wrote:In escalating game you still miss spoils if you run out of time. only zombie and nuke game are concerned by this change.

Well thats just stupid and confusing.

Really, should be one rule for all. How the hell are people goingt o make sense of that.

I was playing an escalating speed game and was about to run out of time because i didnt properly click End Attacks.. whatever.. but I didn't rush to end because I had read this thread earlier and thought I would get spoils anyway.

So I then looked up this thread (Thanks Don for the clarification).

Either do it or dont do it. I understand what the thinking might be as to why this decision was made to only do it for these types of games but there is no real harm in awarding spoils to any other game when time runs out and I think for consistency its worth the trade off
Captain BrutalBob

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:39 am

It can also be abused in escalating just as much so yeah, doesn't make sense.
Major iAmCaffeine

Medals: 132
The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (5)

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:21 am

The only way we could make this happening is going to the Suggestion thread and post comment to support a throughout the board application of this thing...when Duke and I pushed it to BW we had to negotiate as start with Nuke and Zombie and the door stayed open in case it was required to add more game type...I always supported this to apply to all game disregarding the settings.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=225696
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Major Mad777

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion