Conquer Club

Why?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Why?

Postby shoop76 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:13 am

Why do I get the below message that I won a tournament achievement. When I go onto my wall this tournament is not even mentioned. I understand the fact that I have won more than 30 tournaments and that is the limit. But then don't mention it if I didn't receive it.

shoop76,

Victory is yours! The Tournament Mad Recycles Your Stars 2 has ended and you came in 1st place.

You won the following prizes:

Tournament Achievement
Blue Conquer Star
1000 Credits

Check out our Tournaments tab at any time to test your skills in other Tournaments.

Conquer Club Tournament Team
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Re: Why?

Postby IcePack on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:02 am

Because it’s dumb

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:11 am

Shoop, this has been another issue webmaster didn’t think of when player got a medal from an Auto Tournament it doesn’t count in the Hall of Fame...

I’m in work with bigWham, to revamp the Hall of fame where it shows not only the casual but the Auto Tournament trophy count...Keep in mind I’m not talking about the 30 counts on your wall but at least Auto Tournament that has Trophy as a reward are counting toward the total count but not showing up, if you use the tournament finder for casual then for auto you can add how many trophy you receive.

Hope to get something out this summer...
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby shoop76 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:30 am

Mad777 wrote:Shoop, this has been another issue webmaster didn’t think of when player got a medal from an Auto Tournament it doesn’t count in the Hall of Fame...

I’m in work with bigWham, to revamp the Hall of fame where it shows not only the casual but the Auto Tournament trophy count...Keep in mind I’m not talking about the 30 counts on your wall but at least Auto Tournament that has Trophy as a reward are counting toward the total count but not showing up, if you use the tournament finder for casual then for auto you can add how many trophy you receive.

Hope to get something out this summer...

That would be great to see how many tournaments have actually been won by players. The count for manmade tournaments is not going up quickly these days.

I imagine its not possible, but it would also be interesting to see it broken down in "big"and "small"tournaments in terms of players entered.
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Return to Conquer Club Discussion