Conquer Club

nietzsche's moderator ratings for May.

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

nietzsche's moderator ratings for May.

Postby nietzsche on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:49 pm

---

1. Dukasaur. Ok it was hard to put Dukasaur first because he gave me a bullshit ban in March i think, but he normally does a good job and besides he's participative in the community. It helps that there isn't much competition.

2. Razorvich. He could've beat Dukasaur, but he's in the wrong timezone.

3. king achilles. tough but fair.

4. TheForgivenOne and Swifte. Kind of quiet, talk a lot among themselves and they say BG is upset about it, but they're nice. TheForgivenOne could move down a bit the next evaluation for issuing me a warning.

5. CatchersMItt14. Worst chat moderator. Doesn't say hi, when she talks she's always aggressive.

6. TeeGee. Worst moderator of the bunch. Gives unfair bans, calls me bigoted names, when approached on facebook he denies being him so as to not have to do his job.

The rest of moderators don't get a rating in this evaluation because the sample size was small.

Stay tuned for coming evaluations.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Re: nietzsche's moderator ratings for May.

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:36 pm

Luv you too, babe.
11:36:19 ā€¹Swifteā€ŗ #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby riskllama on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:14 am

if this thread enhances moderator performance, i will support it.
* a pending 8/10, nietz... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:37 am

nietzsche wrote:---

1. Dukasaur. Ok it was hard to put Dukasaur first because he gave me a bullshit ban in March i think, but he normally does a good job and besides he's participative in the community. It helps that there isn't much competition.

3. king achilles. tough but fair.

4. TheForgivenOne and Swifte. Kind of quiet, talk a lot among themselves and they say BG is upset about it, but they're nice. TheForgivenOne could move down a bit the next evaluation for issuing me a warning.

5. CatchersMItt14. Worst chat moderator. Doesn't say hi, when she talks she's always aggressive.

6. TeeGee. Worst moderator of the bunch. Gives unfair bans, calls me bigoted names, when approached on facebook he denies being him so as to not have to do his job.

The rest of moderators don't get a rating in this evaluation because the sample size was small.

Warned
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TeeGee on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:18 am

6. TeeGee. when approached on facebook he denies being him so as to not have to do his job.

I have no facebook, need me to say it in Spanish? ;)
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Swifte on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:44 am

it's an honor just to be nominated, really.
Colonel Swifte

Postby Keefie on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:59 am

I demand a recount.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:07 pm

I take it good not appearing in this ranking :mrgreen:
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby demonfork on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:33 pm

3. king achilles. Clueless tyrant. Inconsistent. Unable to properly gauge the needs of the community (fingers removed from the pulse of CC) Worst of the worst.

Edited for accuracy
Captain demonfork

Postby riskllama on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:22 pm

demonfork wrote:

3. king achilles. Clueless tyrant. Inconsistent. Unable to properly gauge the needs of the community (fingers removed from the pulse of CC) Worst of the worst.

Edited for accuracy

:-k ...i still agree w/OP - although i will grant you that his handling of your avatar was a YUGE blown call, yeah.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby demonfork on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:42 pm

riskllama wrote:
demonfork wrote:

Edited for accuracy

:-k ...i still agree w/OP - although i will grant you that his handling of your avatar was a YUGE blown call, yeah.

I'm not basing my assessment just on this one data point.... the avatar thing is just the tip of the iceberg.

KA makes Twilldo look like a genius.
Captain demonfork

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 am

I used to think TeeGee was a good mod but since he just blindly allows and accepts xtra's racism 24/7 I don't care about him at all anymore.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:20 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I used to think TeeGee was a good mod but since he just blindly allows and accepts xtra's racism 24/7 I don't care about him at all anymore.

You can add duka to that as well :!:

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby riskllama on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:41 am

IcePack wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I used to think TeeGee was a good mod but since he just blindly allows and accepts xtra's racism 24/7 I don't care about him at all anymore.

:-k ...fer realz, IP? hmm...yeah, no. i simply cannot believe that - TeeGee sure, because australian.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby IcePack on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:52 am

riskllama wrote:
IcePack wrote:

:-k ...fer realz, IP? hmm...yeah, no. i simply cannot believe that - TeeGee sure, because australian.

fer realz

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby EBConquer on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Mad777 wrote:I take it good not appearing in this ranking :mrgreen:

Yes sir!

Colonel EBConquer

Postby mrswdk on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:38 pm

TeeGee the guy who moved my thread to Trash Can, deleted it, and then subsequently banned me because I had a sig quoting the thread that he had deleted, which he said constituted 'quoting Trash Can contents'.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:39 pm

TeeGee is in my experience, the most consistently principled person on this site. Amidst the ceaseless clamor of people demanding the censorship of every viewpoint except their own, he has held the line and upheld the principle that moderators should not be thought police. Despite being trolled and slandered on every front, he has resisted the temptation to ban people for whimsical reasons and only banned the most extreme troublemakers.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:52 am

Maybe it's time for him to remember that.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:57 am

The only thing missing in this thread is Mama mrswdk or Mama demonfork posting that their babies would never be trouble makers. You guys/gals try to toe the line and sometimes you step over the line. You get what you asked for and then you cry about it. It's time to grow a pair of boobs/balls and take what you earned.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:26 am

mrswdk wrote:

TeeGee the guy who moved my thread to Trash Can, deleted it, and then subsequently banned me because I had a sig quoting the thread that he had deleted, which he said constituted 'quoting Trash Can contents'.

Yeah I don't care about you though so whatever. I just aint gonna support someone who advocates racism.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:36 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Yeah I don't care about you though so whatever. I just aint gonna support someone who advocates racism.

Or defends & turns a blind eye towards it / those involved in it

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:48 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Since when did I 'advocate racism'? Hillbilly.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:47 pm

mrswdk wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Since when did I 'advocate racism'? Hillbilly.

You misunderstood my post.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MSpitts24 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:17 pm

did anyone "thank the academy"?
Major MSpitts24

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion