Conquer Club

Changes you would make as the new owner of CC

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Changes you would make as the new owner of CC

Postby IcePack on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:17 pm

HitRed wrote:Symm said, A good business values ideas on whether they are good or not.

Businesses avoid bad ideas unless a city, state or national law forces them to. *or the market / customers

A business has one goal...survival. Making money helps that.

Fixed

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: Changes you would make as the new owner of CC

Postby Symmetry on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:18 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:I wish I could say i value your input, but it would be silly to value the opinion of a leech. Business stay alive by making money, not by implementing ideas from leeches/trolls who don't know what they are talking about.

A good business values ideas on whether they are good or not.

That doesn't seem like a monstrous thing to float as an idea.

Hmmm... A good business values bad ideas? That does seem like a monstrous idea to float.

I guess if you Symm define good as: having a positive influence even if they fail because they never make money.

I would define a good business as one that makes money and survives... generally they do this by only valuing the good ideas.

You misread what I wrote. I think you missed the word "on" in the sentence "A good business values ideas on whether they are good or not".

To be fair, I could have made it clearer by using a synonym for "values" as a verb, "judges" perhaps, would have helped alleviate your confusion.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion