Conquer Club

CC World Cup?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

CC World Cup?

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:52 pm

I know it's a long shot but... thought it could be a cool idea... a tournament without clans or tribes, but instead go with the countries... you could play only for the country you're from (or if you're abroad then for that country), but there would be a pool for each country registered for the tourney to pick their coach who would select registered players for the games. Group stages similar to soccer world cup and then knock-out phase. Team games only, and usergroups for registered countries to discuss strategy...

Could we run this?
Captain dakky21

Re: CC World Cup?

Postby riskllama on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:22 pm

somebody could.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby shoop76 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:55 am

I think its a great idea. Do you have a layout in mind? I could run/ help run this, but not until after the summer.
Major shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby Donelladan on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:56 am

It's ongoing already.
viewtopic.php?t=225627
Colonel Donelladan

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:47 am

dakky21 wrote:I know it's a long shot but... thought it could be a cool idea... a tournament without clans or tribes, but instead go with the countries... you could play only for the country you're from (or if you're abroad then for that country), but there would be a pool for each country registered for the tourney to pick their coach who would select registered players for the games. Group stages similar to soccer world cup and then knock-out phase. Team games only, and usergroups for registered countries to discuss strategy...

Could we run this?

between benga and josko I think Croatia would be one country that does better than they should. Is that what you are thinking?

EDIT: after looking at the Croatia scoreboard (which doesn't even include josko) there are a lot of heavy hitters.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Return to Conquer Club Discussion