Conquer Club

Will CC someday just be turned off?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Will CC someday just be turned off?

Postby riskllama on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:26 am

zeus111 wrote:Viewing profile - Brudin

Username:
Brudin
New Recruit New Recruit
Score:
Games:
0 completed, 0 (0%) won | Find all games with Brudin
Attendance:
100% of turns taken
Rating:
Star n/a | View Brudin's ratings
Luck:
View Brudin's dice stats
Achievement:
View Brudin's medal stats
United States United States
Groups:

Friend/Foe:

Contact Brudin

PM:
give premium
Give premium

User statistics

Last visited:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:34 pm
Total posts:
0 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 0.00 posts per day)

The Wall
You cannot post comments on this wall. This wall is empty.

HERES IS ANOTHER NEW RECRUIT WHY CANT I POST ON HIS WALL ITS THIS WAY FOR WHAT REASON .......

lol - how many times must you be told before you understand???

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby zeus111 on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:30 pm

old news irky move along now ....my defense im a lil slow .... :-$
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby 2dimes on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Big wham won't just shut it off. Eventually he will sell.

We might wish he just shut it off when it happens. He's been great for this place and everyone is a bunch of cunts to him.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 pm

2dimes wrote:Big wham won't just shut it off. Eventually he will sell.

We might wish he just shut it off when it happens. He's been great for this place and everyone is a bunch of cunts to him.

2dimes wins this thread... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby xroads on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:27 pm

You are a fucking idiot if you think big wham has been great for CC. He has done nothing to reverse the decline, instead comes up with stupid ideas like campaigns or conquer world
Major xroads

Postby zeus111 on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:19 pm

riskllama wrote:

2dimes wins this thread... :lol: :lol: :lol:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby 2dimes on Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:23 am

xroads wrote:

You are a fucking idiot if you think big wham has been great for CC. He has done nothing to reverse the decline, instead comes up with stupid ideas like campaigns or conquer world

Ya? Well that's just like your opinion man. You liked it better when suggestions just sat, ignored for years before he bought the site?

For years former owners wrote:We can't have twelve player games. There isn't enough unique colour.

Maybe that killed the site. Allowing 3 team quad games.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby xroads on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:17 am

2dimes wrote:
xroads wrote:

Ya? Well that's just like your opinion man. You liked it better when suggestions just sat, ignored for years before he bought the site?

For years former owners wrote:We can't have twelve player games. There isn't enough unique colour.

Maybe that killed the site. Allowing 3 team quad games.

Seriously?

Do you know how many great suggestions has been made and ignored in the last 5 years?

I have a suggestion for you. Go back through the suggestion archives, read them and tell me again the BW does things to improve the site.
Major xroads

Postby KoolBak on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:18 am

I got Brian to implement 1 v 1 games way back when :D

Ok. Keep fighting.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Perhaps CC will just turn us off someday
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Meh he probably just quit doing things after a while like the other owners.

He has treated the volunteers poorly but when he first took over he brought on lots of good things and no one cares. Fair enough carry on complaining it's great fun. I'm just saying it might get worse.

I like Brian and let's face it, he built the place. But there were a few over zealous moderators and other problems back in "the good old days".

My point is eventually someone will probably buy the place again. Then implement new stuff at which point everyone will bitch about that ruining the site.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby xroads on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:09 pm

2dimes wrote:My point is eventually someone will probably buy the place again. Then implement new stuff at which point everyone will bitch about that ruining the site.

Deep thoughts

Can you ruin something that is already ruined?
Major xroads

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:14 pm

------I most of the time, Speak out against "THE HIGH COMMAND"...via... "THE BLUE AND SILVER REBELLION"...Even I spoke out against BW ,as the other 2 owners and those who carried out their ideas :roll: ...
-----But in the beginning BW listened and answered people himself...But everyone jumped on his back...BW then turned to his staff to handle the community...
-----But BW has made strong efforts to the site and The Community...even I will admit that :) ...To say BW has done nothing for the good of Conquer Club...Is being another PIN BALL WIZARD.....THAT DEAF,DUMB,AND BLIND KID ;) ...sure plays a mean pin ball...
-----HELL, one time The High Command and BW held a contest to see which suggestion would be put through... and PUT IT THROUGH...Tell BW or his staff we need more suggestion contests X-Roads ;) ... :D :D :D =D> =D> =D> O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Not to mention BW was strong supporter of my HACC...Hands Across Conquer Club ...That I hold every Feb. 16th... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby HitRed on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:28 pm

I tried to go back and play Panzer Gereral II again. More than 20 years since I played. Tried 3 times, got board, and didn't finish a single senerio. Sometimes you can't go back. Yet Risk continues to be fun.
Captain HitRed

Postby 2dimes on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:47 pm

xroads wrote:
2dimes wrote:... that ruining the site.

Deep thoughts

Can you ruin something that is already ruined?

Seems like everytime there is a change someone gets upset.

I would like everyone to be happy but I don't believe it is possible.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Doc_Brown on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:17 am

In Soviet Russia, CC turns you off.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby zeus111 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:13 pm

well for me i can now say its dead ..for one month i looked into this site like really took a good hard look ..i can say for myself back in 2011 i joined to fill online time i was spending playing poker ..met a lot of really interesting people here and even made friends on site like ppl i actually care about ..over the years ive seen this site just turn into a site run by its volunteers members who also play here using this site as more of a place to bash one another then to just log on and play .site evolved into if your friends with right person u can do as u wish kinda thing

then in year 6 i think i met a person on here kind friendly going out of there way to just try and make our site a better place devotes an insane amount of time and effort as have most mods but this one is the only reason i even tried to make a difference on here ...GROOVY SMURF ...

she never asked me to help or anything like it but it was on her behalf i actually tried to make a difference ..i left cc club to play poker abroad came back in aug and can see sites on life support ,go out of my way to try and bring new blood to our site and i shit u not was told careful your not banned as a farmer ...look a lil deeper and see most new recruits log on and off with in mins became the norm.. look at online risk sites see all have a vid explaining sites basics ..now comes the nail in the cc coffin ..ownership tells a non paid mod ..no time for that ,,,i then look into forums and see the most disturbing thing in a while . this is were the most bitter hate spreading mongers ive seen ever troll some like over 6000 and a handful closing in on 10000 posts .. i was blown away then it hit me ..who wants to spend there free time on a place like this ..xroads said it best i feel its like going out for dinner cooking your meal then doing the dishes ..had my sitter not turned the auto renew feature on i was done here ..but can say for certain in no way will i spend a nickle here nor anymore time ..ill play from time to time with friends made but looking into online risk sites there are way better sites to spend time on ...

be well ppl
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:36 pm

zeus111 wrote:well for me i can now say its dead ..for one month i looked into this site like really took a good hard look ..i can say for myself back in 2011 i joined to fill online time i was spending playing poker ..met a lot of really interesting people here and even made friends on site like ppl i actually care about ..over the years ive seen this site just turn into a site run by its volunteers members who also play here using this site as more of a place to bash one another then to just log on and play .site evolved into if your friends with right person u can do as u wish kinda thing

then in year 6 i think i met a person on here kind friendly going out of there way to just try and make our site a better place devotes an insane amount of time and effort as have most mods but this one is the only reason i even tried to make a difference on here ...GROOVY SMURF ...

she never asked me to help or anything like it but it was on her behalf i actually tried to make a difference ..i left cc club to play poker abroad came back in aug and can see sites on life support ,go out of my way to try and bring new blood to our site and i shit u not was told careful your not banned as a farmer ...look a lil deeper and see most new recruits log on and off with in mins became the norm.. look at online risk sites see all have a vid explaining sites basics ..now comes the nail in the cc coffin ..ownership tells a non paid mod ..no time for that ,,,i then look into forums and see the most disturbing thing in a while . this is were the most bitter hate spreading mongers ive seen ever troll some like over 6000 and a handful closing in on 10000 posts .. i was blown away then it hit me ..who wants to spend there free time on a place like this ..xroads said it best i feel its like going out for dinner cooking your meal then doing the dishes ..had my sitter not turned the auto renew feature on i was done here ..but can say for certain in no way will i spend a nickle here nor anymore time ..ill play from time to time with friends made but looking into online risk sites there are way better sites to spend time on ...

be well ppl

k bye.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby xroads on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:40 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
zeus111 wrote:well for me i can now say its dead ..for one month i looked into this site like really took a good hard look ..i can say for myself back in 2011 i joined to fill online time i was spending playing poker ..met a lot of really interesting people here and even made friends on site like ppl i actually care about ..over the years ive seen this site just turn into a site run by its volunteers members who also play here using this site as more of a place to bash one another then to just log on and play .site evolved into if your friends with right person u can do as u wish kinda thing

be well ppl

k bye.

WINNER!!!!
Major xroads

Postby riskllama on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:42 pm

xroads wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:

be well ppl

k bye.

WINNER!!!!

thank to f*ck christ... :roll:
don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, zeke...*waves*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Quirk on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:02 pm

I intend to become famous for the sole purpose of promoting this site. So CC just needs to stay around until I can do that. Problems solved.
Image Image

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Major Quirk

Postby riskllama on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Quirk wrote:I intend to become famous for the sole purpose of promoting this site. So CC just needs to stay around until I can do that. Problems solved.

godspeed, Q.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Quirk wrote:I intend to become famous for the sole purpose of promoting this site. So CC just needs to stay around until I can do that. Problems solved.

You should run for President!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby HitRed on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Kayak from the USA to Australia with your dog. Instant TV show. :D
Captain HitRed

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 am

the real question is what will not be turned off some day?
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion