Conquer Club

Will CC someday just be turned off?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Will CC someday just be turned off?

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
xroads wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I want what he's smoking.

How come we keep agreeing, we are supposed to be mortal enemies

There are plenty of people I seriously dislike. I just think you're sometimes a bit narrow-minded and hypocritical. I don't like you, don't dislike you.

As someone who was seriously trolled by IaC, he is being relatively nice here. Ofc, that's all relative. My advice- he will aggressively attack you again, just let the mods know about IaC's behaviour.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:19 am

That made me smile.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:27 am

Symmetry wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
xroads wrote:

There are plenty of people I seriously dislike. I just think you're sometimes a bit narrow-minded and hypocritical. I don't like you, don't dislike you.

As someone who was seriously trolled by IaC, he is being relatively nice here. Ofc, that's all relative. My advice- he will aggressively attack you again, just let the mods know about IaC's behaviour.

Here it is, Off topic and about himself!? Symmpeetree, Im beginning to understand how you crawl under peoples skin, And why you get attacked when you do! This thread is about CC, being turned off, Not about you being turned on! Lets stay on topic of topics in all threads!
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby xroads on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:59 am

OK Zues

POGO is a huge ad site. Its also freed and clunky.

156 players were on when I checked CC had 360 so your argument sucks ass

That crap site geared towards advertising is not even close to being CC. Not only that, it makes you download tracking software to change your browser and who knows what else.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

You have not had one person agree with you. When EVERYONE disagrees with you, dont you think you should wonder if your opinion sucks?
Last edited by xroads on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Major xroads

Postby zeus111 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:02 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
xroads wrote:

Here it is, Off topic and about himself!? Symmpeetree, Im beginning to understand how you crawl under peoples skin, And why you get attacked when you do! This thread is about CC, being turned off, Not about you being turned on! Lets stay on topic of topics in all threads!

just finished a marathon poker tourney played all night while i was playing i checked on numbers of risk players online on other sites there was 300 plus most of the night to cc clubs handful of players ppl are playing risk no doubt about it just not here ,,its members like this who cant support our site yet constantly spout dribble unrelated to topics that discourage real posts ,,,sym like i said before go get out of the basement grip moms credit card and support cc club over 8000 posts in these....yikes what will u do with your self if sites no longer up ...

we as a community need to do our part if we want to continue on this site.. ice prick opps i mean pack suggests hundreds of issues but i dont see it ..the main issue is there is no upside to spend money to sit waiting for real time games that may or may not fill ..we have all seen the decline if we cant entice members to renew or gain new recruits its days are numbered ....lets hear these hundreds of issues ..in closing yes xroads if the site does not change it will be just turned off !!
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby zeus111 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 am

xroads wrote:OK Zues

POGO is a huge ad site. Its also freed and clunky.

156 players were on when I checked.

That crap site geared towards advertising is not even close to being CC. Not only that, it makes you download tracking software to change your browser and who knows what else.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

You have not had one person agree with you. When EVERYONE disagrees with you, dont you think you should wonder if your opinion sucks?

be that as it may they have the ppl playing 156 playing as u say is huge this time of day look at numbers here jack loose the attitude dude you in your own admission seen 156 ppl playing on that joke of a site so why is that cc club has not a one mutil player game with 6 ppl since 11 45 pm yesterday .....156 players is 32 games there to zero here ....u proved my point thanks dick!!!
this is not opinion these are facts .......facts are clear ppl dont want to play here plain and simple ..its becoming very very clear why ,,,PPL LIKE YOU M8 ... its proven ppl just want to play risk and are again just not here ..........i can see why ......they rather play on a crap site then play with the likes of you and your attitude .....still waiting for your proof backing 100 percent foes have no inpact on games filling to quote u ARE YOU THAT FAAKING STUPID !!!!!!!! 23 PMS FROM MEMBERS WHO ALL AGREE CANT BE WRONG ..I ASKED SOME TO POST HERE AND GET IT 100 PERCENT WHY THEY DONT .....i just lol at you and the usual ppl who just pot to post ...i am trying and will keep trying to find solutions to the issue .

ZEUS111 OUT
Last edited by zeus111 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby xroads on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:12 am

yes because CC is not limited to 6 player games you fucking moron.

Can pogo play doubles, triples, quads, poly? f*ck no you moron.

Can pogo even play 2 player games?

Right now CC has 9500 active going games, What does POGO have? 24

In the last HOUR, there were over 1500 turns taken in active games. And you compare this to a shit show with 156 people playing 6 player games that installs malware on your computer to allow you to play.

Now you know why people get foed. Because then they dont have to read the dribble morons like you spew.

Are you really that fucking stupid

Asking for proof that foes impacts games is like asking to provide proof that god does or does not exist
Major xroads

Postby zeus111 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 am

xroads wrote:yes because CC is not limited to 6 player games you fucking moron.

Can pogo play doubles, triples, quads, poly? f*ck no you moron.

Can pogo even play 2 player games?

Right now CC has 9500 active going games, What does POGO have? 24

In the last HOUR, there were over 1500 turns taken in active games. And you compare this to a shit show with 156 people playing 6 player games that installs malware on your computer to allow you to play.

Now you know why people get foed. Because then they dont have to read the dribble morons like you spew.

Are you really that fucking stupid!

Asking for proof that foes impacts games is like asking to provide proof that god does or does not exist

you truly are clueless ......the site s speed games are dead for multi player games ya daft twat thats the bread and butter not freemium games dude get a clue .........it s simple the foe and move on philosophy KILLED multi player speed games its so obvious even a simple minded meat head can see ,,,,this is going no were fast like our site ...... its simple math foes are effecting speed games but hey i get it you cant do math.....so ask yourself this why does the ad filled site have so many playing in real time and why we dont !!!!! theres zero benifit to premium member ship here if speed side dies premium membership is vital to sites continuance with out it sites toast...its a good thing we offer more options then 5 player games thats for sure as currently they seldom fill and if they do at least one or two have logged off waiting the several hours to fill if they fill at all .........how can u say 100 percent foes are not effecting speed games then when asked to prove that come up with zero answer yet state they have as u put it 100 percent no bearing on site ...who spouting dribble here YOU THATS WHO .....math doesnt lie .....

fact is u cant answer cause your 100 PERCENT WRONG ....by boasting all your cc club facts like poly 24 hour format dubs trips ect i belive we find common ground as i agree cc clubs sooooooo much better yet on an add filled to be frank a faaking lame ass site has what cc club needs 200 easy daily speed players ,,,,,,at my cc start we had them crushed. now not ....go into game finder search speed games add up 5 player plus games over last week .,its sad to see yes but its clear as day they are fading rapidly ,,,sure 1 v1 poly games are strong ish but i feel this is the issue that needs attention here is its bread and butter PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP....realtime play is the key to that ......i could be wrong and challenge u all to prove it maybe in doing so we can come up with good solutions to this issue ....ya cant say with 100 percent certainty and have zero facts to back that up xroads .......foe option kills a players ability to join the sparse crowd that remain on the speed side of cc club ...i believe if that option was removed it would result in more games played after all is that not what were here for to play ......ill see threw the trash talk name calling here for greater good ....but can say iys why a lot of our members dont post great thoughts ,,who wants to be ridiculed for trying to simply assist in sites preservation ...ill give what i get as could careless about being called names ...its time id say to put up or shut up !!!!
Last edited by zeus111 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby KoolBak on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:03 am

Lol. Funny arguments. You must have missed much of the actual pertinent discussion from earlier in the thread.

Continue ranting....much more entertaining than tv :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby riskllama on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:53 am

KoolBak wrote:Lol. Funny arguments. You must have missed much of the actual pertinent discussion from earlier in the thread.

lol - good for you, KB...i couldn't get any further than 3 sentences(?) in before it felt like someone had jammed a knife directly behind my eye sockets.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Keefie on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:12 am

riskllama wrote:
KoolBak wrote:Lol. Funny arguments. You must have missed much of the actual pertinent discussion from earlier in the thread.

lol - good for you, KB...i couldn't get any further than 3 sentences(?) in before it felt like someone had jammed a knife directly behind my eye sockets.

You has amazing stamina. I get the eye pain after about 6 words.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby GeneralPython on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:51 pm

There must be somebody who has the tech saavy and wherewithall to purchase this site and build it into something 21st century???? (take this for what it's worth I was the one who said I was quitting site 4 years ago) It must be worth "something".
Cook GeneralPython

Postby HitRed on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:00 pm

GeneralPython wrote: {We} must be worth "something".

We are the Island of Misfit Toys!
Last edited by HitRed on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain HitRed

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:06 pm

GeneralPython wrote:There must be somebody who has the tech saavy and wherewithall to purchase this site and build it into something 21st century???? (take this for what it's worth I was the one who said I was quitting site 4 years ago) It must be worth "something".

That largely depends on what the owner would sell it for but there has been interest in buying it.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Keefie wrote:
riskllama wrote:

You has amazing stamina. I get the eye pain after about 6 words.

------OH! YEAH!... THE (DOTS............) ,...EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A REBEL!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Symmetry on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:49 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
xroads wrote:

Wow, you really went all out there posting as a mod.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:13 am

Symmetry wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
xroads wrote:

Wow, you really went all out there posting as a mod.

Please Symm, You used bait by playing with my name, So, You caught my attention, And I bit! '')>

Now please, This isn't a thread about You or I, It's about CC survival.
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby zeus111 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:59 pm

i sent 5 players this week here ..i could not post how to begin games on there wall ..all had a guide in there game but left site very soon after signing up ..would it be possible to make a very short video covering those basics ??? looking into more new recruits first games many log on and off with in mins never to come back ....i see most all guide games the guide welcomes them again all most all have no reply as if they dont see that chat ...perhaps if possible a short video can be made to introduce all new members on the basics ,,,plus one said he saw red circles pulsating and could not figure out how to start turn ...is clickable maps installed for new recruits ?
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby xroads on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:32 pm

zeus111 wrote:i sent 5 players this week here ..i could not post how to begin games on there wall ..all had a guide in there game but left site very soon after signing up ..would it be possible to make a very short video covering those basics ??? looking into more new recruits first games many log on and off with in mins never to come back ....i see most all guide games the guide welcomes them again all most all have no reply as if they dont see that chat ...perhaps if possible a short video can be made to introduce all new members on the basics ,,,plus one said he saw red circles pulsating and could not figure out how to start turn ...is clickable maps installed for new recruits ?

I suggested how to you tube videos long long ago.

It was ignored by ownership
Major xroads

Postby zeus111 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:45 pm

xroads wrote:
zeus111 wrote:i sent 5 players this week here ..i could not post how to begin games on there wall ..all had a guide in there game but left site very soon after signing up ..would it be possible to make a very short video covering those basics ??? looking into more new recruits first games many log on and off with in mins never to come back ....i see most all guide games the guide welcomes them again all most all have no reply as if they dont see that chat ...perhaps if possible a short video can be made to introduce all new members on the basics ,,,plus one said he saw red circles pulsating and could not figure out how to start turn ...is clickable maps installed for new recruits ?

brilliant idea not only would that teach new players but would create site awareness !!!! seriously man killer idea could also post on facebook ect perhaps a social media mod is needed one whos task is to get cc club s site out there to ppl .. looking into non gambling gaming sites all last week there is a ton of ppl playing on line ....id say safely 50000 daily ....
Last edited by zeus111 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:53 pm

xroads wrote:

I've been suggesting tutorial videos for eight years. Ownership said "go right ahead. Make it and we'll be happy to post it." That's not exactly the same thing as ignoring. It's saying that he (and by "he" I mean all three owners, because I've served under all three and they all agreed) doesn't have the time or the {insert any of a number of excuses} but would be happy to support it with links on the site, etc.

I know, this is something that should be a management responsibility, but volunteers have done what management should be doing forever, and there's no reason we couldn't do this one also. I lack the technical knowlege to do video screen captures (I know how to do static screen captures, but for this I think we need live) but if somebody could teach me and direct me to some kind of freeware software for video capture, I would gladly take a stab at it.

EBConquer has already volunteered two years ago to do the final edit and turn my spew into something professional-looking.

I've been told I have a good radio voice and I've done public speaking, so I'll be happy to do my own narration. All I need is some software to do video scree captures.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby zeus111 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:01 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
xroads wrote:

I've been suggesting tutorial videos for eight years. Ownership said "go right ahead. Make it and we'll be happy to post it." That's not exactly the same thing as ignoring. It's saying that he (and by "he" I mean all three owners, because I've served under all three and they all agreed) doesn't have the time or the {insert any of a number of excuses} but would be happy to support it with links on the site, etc.

I know, this is something that should be a management responsibility, but volunteers have done what management should be doing forever, and there's no reason we couldn't do this one also. I lack the technical knowlege to do video screen captures (I know how to do static screen captures, but for this I think we need live) but if somebody could teach me and direct me to some kind of freeware software for video capture, I would gladly take a stab at it.

EBConquer has already volunteered two years ago to do the final edit and turn my spew into something professional-looking.

I've been told I have a good radio voice and I've done public speaking, so I'll be happy to do my own narration. All I need is some software to do video scree captures.

ill look into that i have a ton of computer smart friends. on pokerstars i am part of there team that goes after the cheaters ..my friend there will know how to do this ....duk a lil off topic but a huge shout out to you for all u do ,,general cod a long time m8 told me all u do for us to continue to play here feel u go way out of your way and thats soooo cool of u ....
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
xroads wrote:

These discissions/ideas and more have all been suggested/talked about, For now, keep doing the best of our power!? '')>

*Very Very Very important that ALL guides try and be somewhat chatty with a welcome message and actually try and help,, Also what I've ,mentioned, Is do not play a guide game like your about to win a tournament!! Relax just a bit on some of them, You know the ones who are clueless from the ones who acxtually make good first/second moves, Don't hammer a clueless one AND not chat! And if you find one who is chatty, Let them know of my promo for NR's?')> please!

\MGM/
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby zeus111 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:17 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
xroads wrote:

These discissions/ideas and more have all been suggested/talked about, For now, keep doing the best of our power!? '')>

*Very Very Very important that ALL guides try and be somewhat chatty with a welcome message and actually try and help,, Also what I've ,mentioned, Is do not play a guide game like your about to win a tournament!! Relax just a bit on some of them, You know the ones who are clueless from the ones who acxtually make good first/second moves, Don't hammer a clueless one AND not chat! And if you find one who is chatty, Let them know of my promo for NR's?')> please!

\MGM/

what good is chatting if they dont know to look for it or were to look for it . i tried wall posting my referals but was not able to as if they were foes .i am plugging our site huge as of late but feel its waste of time kinda if they cant even figure out how to begin ...as im doing this on competitor site i cant discuss a lot in chat there ....
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:22 pm

zeus111 wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
xroads wrote:

\MGM/

what good is chatting if they dont know to look for it or were to look for it . i tried wall posting my referals but was not able to as if they were foes .i am plugging our site huge as of late but feel its waste of time kinda if they cant even figure out how to begin ...as im doing this on competitor site i cant discuss a lot in chat there ....

Until more steps beyond our feet are taken, Then we all just keep doing the best we can, and hope more and more can start doing the same, Because our lil steps together are trying to make a bigger footprint, and as long as I/you/Everyone do some part to help, Well, Then its better than doing nothing!?
Colonel MagnusGreeol

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion