Conquer Club

is this sit dying

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

is this sit dying

Postby zeus111 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:20 pm

ok ppl is this site dying or what ...if so lets do what we can to save it ...i am a speed [player primarily back when i started i could foe 5 ppl a day and still play 10 speeders in any given day ,,,,today sadly its not the case ....what do we do to fix this... i put to all who read ....im not into any other opinions other then how we can restore this sites new recruit membership ect .......ist idea i have is to take already existing online risk sites current members and bring them to cc club ... i challange u all to submit your thoughts ideas on how to recruit new blood

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Re: is this sit dying

Postby Symmetry on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:11 am

Wow.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby zeus111 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:36 am

Symmetry wrote:Wow.

i was acpecting more i guess from u more so then wow

gl in all accept when we meet lol
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Symmetry on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:43 am

zeus111 wrote:

If it helps, I used to be an English teacher. Plus, you were more coherent in your previous posts, having taken a look at your posting history. I'm not a big fan of people who make fun of people who have trouble with literacy.

If you're going to do a parody thread, consider punching up rather than down.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby zeus111 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:05 am

Symmetry wrote:
zeus111 wrote:

If it helps, I used to be an English teacher. Plus, you were more coherent in your previous posts, having taken a look at your posting history. I'm not a big fan of people who make fun of people who have trouble with literacy.

be that as it may if u cant give positive feed back to help a bleeding site just move along ,,, im very serios here i play on pogo games site a site that has one map manual troop deploy 1 at a time old school risk ,,,,theres 400 ppl playing risk in there version of speed games ,,,,,, on cc club they offer 200 plus maps clans ... tournaments so much more then pogo games and yet they have the members like i said 400 plus at most times of the day why dont we here its a way better site ,,,,,,,,,save the personal feelings as i have towards you and focus on task at hand or politely faak off
ill gladley support u in a premium account to get this started ,,,,,,put it up or shut it up so ill put at least that much up

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Symmetry on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:00 am

zeus111 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
zeus111 wrote:

be that as it may if u cant give positive feed back to help a bleeding site just move along ,,, im very serios here i play on pogo games site a site that has one map manual troop deploy 1 at a time old school risk ,,,,theres 400 ppl playing risk in there version of speed games ,,,,,, on cc club they offer 200 plus maps clans ... tournaments so much more then pogo games and yet they have the members like i said 400 plus at most times of the day why dont we here its a way better site ,,,,,,,,,save the personal feelings as i have towards you and focus on task at hand or politely faak off
ill gladley support u in a premium account to get this started ,,,,,,put it up or shut it up so ill put at least that much up

zeus111

Nah, mate, you're trolling. You're not even trying to use ellipsis marks right now.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby zeus111 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:38 am

Symmetry wrote:
zeus111 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
zeus111 wrote:

zeus111

Nah, mate, you're trolling. You're not even trying to use ellipsis marks right now.

ok rolling for ideas hey heres one go upstairs grab moms credit card and support cc club with a premium account log on in est standard time and join esq speed game .....whaaaaatttttttt mike drop

zeus111 out
Lieutenant zeus111

Return to Conquer Club Discussion