Conquer Club

winning multiplayer games should be rewarded more

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

winning multiplayer games should be rewarded more

Postby Insubrico on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:39 am

I think to be high ranked is enough to play one 2 one strange maps and bit out all the coming opponents that don't know the map yet.

I think best players are ones that can emerge in cross-maps-crowded-blood-and-messy games and the point management should be oriented on finding these star players not merely repeatedly 2 player boring games players.
Corporal Insubrico

Re: winning multiplayer games should be rewarded more

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 am

I have roughly 2.5 times your score. I play all kinds of games with all kinds of opponents. There are people with higher scores than me who do the same thing. There are also others who play the same two complicated maps but if you don’t know the map and they’re ranked highly, don’t join. And be happy knowing they’re probably shit at 90% of the maps and settings CC has to offer.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:01 am

And there is also people reaching general while playing exclusively multiplayers game.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby Ltrain on Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:13 pm

you might just be looking at the top few people on the site. If you want to be conqueror, pick a big ass map, go poly 4, and if you are decent enough, you will have a shot. I'm sure Donelladan, Caff and I could all do that. But OMG that sounds like the most boring thing in the world. So let them have their top 5-10. I consider myself a master of most of these maps, but certainly not all maps on all settings. I join a lot of speed games with lucky scrubs and make speed games and then walk away from the comp like a dumb ass :D

I think if a good multiplayer picks the right time to launch their attack and gets a little lucky, winning 100+ points (assuming 5 opponents, same rank) is a pretty nice haul.
Major Ltrain

Return to Conquer Club Discussion