Conquer Club

Lets start the Conquer Cup

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Lets start the Conquer Cup

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Elaterate wrote:I don't know the ins and outs of the laws but I do know gambling laws are pretty strict whether it's online or not.... but by this logic wouldn't Bingo Halls across America that run a "family night" need to be shut down? The parents have to be there, have to spend money on the KIDS to play, and the kids can and do win prizes they take home.... so even if they won a basketball or a yo-yo it has some sort of cash value right? And wouldn't that be illegal since gambling isn't allowed damn near anywhere to anyone under 18?

Bingo halls are run under local and state laws. As long as nothing crosses state lines, they're safe. The internet is federally-regulated, and subject to much more draconian federal laws. Zeus is right in that part; the U.S. federal government has a zero tolerance policy for internet gambling. That's why all the poker sites and stuff are in Macao or Kazakhstan.

(A parallel would be, for instance, cannabis regulation. Several states have legalized pot now, but it remains illegal federally, and the fed can and have raided pot dispensaries that were operating under legal state licenses.)

Yes, internet sites have been shut down in the U.S. for doing what they thought was a perfectly innocuous thing, offering cash prizes for a sweepstakes of some kind.

The CCup is not legally gambling because it does not have cash prizes. The prizes are Amazon gift certificates, which do not have a cash surrender value. Yes, there are gift card resale sites where you can probably sell them for 90% of their face value, but that doesn't change the fact that they're not cash equivalents. You can sell old cars in good condition and make more money than their original face value, but that doesn't mean a car is cash. You have to make some effort to get a good price; you can't just go to the bank and deposit a car, or an Amazon gift certificate.

Anyway, can we get this thread back on track and talk about how to get this tournament filled?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby zeus111 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:07 pm

xroads wrote:So what about all the past events CC has hosted and given out Amazon gift cards (Which is a prize and not cash)? They have not been shut down for those.

the premiss here is that sites using those cards to avoid a direct payout man and is another crime in its self second they hit the mail ..cc club is receiving in some cases 7.35 or 500 stars to enter is one issue promoting site event with a cash or property payout is other . by not having proper license to even take the by in or 7.35 /500 stars is another structure and payouts according to place finished is the gambling element ...sorry u cant grasp that but its fact
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby TeeGee on Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:44 pm

Elaterate wrote:
zeus111 wrote: ..if site removes cash payouts ill go one step further and pay the remaining empty spots in hope to finally fill this event ..

DIBS on one of those seats ;)

500 conquer credits deposited into your account, enjoy the Conquer Cup
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby zeus111 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:52 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Elaterate wrote:I don't know the ins and outs of the laws but I do know gambling laws are pretty strict whether it's online or not.... but by this logic wouldn't Bingo Halls across America that run a "family night" need to be shut down? The parents have to be there, have to spend money on the KIDS to play, and the kids can and do win prizes they take home.... so even if they won a basketball or a yo-yo it has some sort of cash value right? And wouldn't that be illegal since gambling isn't allowed damn near anywhere to anyone under 18?

Bingo halls are run under local and state laws. As long as nothing crosses state lines, they're safe. The internet is federally-regulated, and subject to much more draconian federal laws. Zeus is right in that part; the U.S. federal government has a zero tolerance policy for internet gambling. That's why all the poker sites and stuff are in Macao or Kazakhstan.

(A parallel would be, for instance, cannabis regulation. Several states have legalized pot now, but it remains illegal federally, and the fed can and have raided pot dispensaries that were operating under legal state licenses.)

Yes, internet sites have been shut down in the U.S. for doing what they thought was a perfectly innocuous thing, offering cash prizes for a sweepstakes of some kind.

The CCup is not legally gambling because it does not have cash prizes. The prizes are Amazon gift certificates, which do not have a cash surrender value. Yes, there are gift card resale sites where you can probably sell them for 90% of their face value, but that doesn't change the fact that they're not cash equivalents. You can sell old cars in good condition and make more money than their original face value, but that doesn't mean a car is cash. You have to make some effort to get a good price; you can't just go to the bank and deposit a car, or an Amazon gift certificate.

Anyway, can we get this thread back on track and talk about how to get this tournament filled?

100 percent wrong the have cash value or face value and are considered property it is illegal to gamble both online money and or property in the usa i looked into that it was how sites in past got around payouts or thought they did ...the second they hit mail is a charge in it self and is why the have limits under 1000 to avoid money laundering ...look into it i did those cards are considered property under gambling guidelines and have been deemed a crime if proven gambling is taking place and again the event has been established as a gambling event by watchdog..this is facts duc 100 percent verified facts ...shall we push this issue further m8 prepaid cards /giftcards can not be used to award a member of a gaming site for efforts in any event more so in events with a buy in ..they can be gifted to a member for services but not a payout duc many tried this in past only to find themselves in cuffs ...as of march 2016 gift cards /property offered by a site in lieu of payment of any form is and has been deemed illegal to wager on in any form what so ever exactly what you are doing here ...to profit from illegal events use that profit to purchase gift cards pre paid visa ect has been exposed years ago m8 ,, run this event as structured find out !! i leave you with this

There are already a ton of prizes in the tournament, including $450 in real money (via the Amazon gift certificates) for the Top 6, and an exclusive Conquer Cup medal that you can't get anywhere else for the Top 12. your words there not mine :o :o :o :o :o

The CCup is not legally gambling because it does not have cash prizes. :o :o :o

lol wrong m8 its considered property and is illegal to gamble for both money and or property in usa / online but did find a major inconsistency in your own words u say no money offered yet when promoting event its 450 in real cash ect

gamble verb
gamĀ·ā€‹ble | \Ėˆgam-bəl
\
gambled; gambling\Ėˆgam-ā€‹b(ə-ā€‹)liŋ
\
Definition of gamble

(Entry 1 of 2)

intransitive verb

1a : to play a game for money or property :?: :?: :?: :?:

u so sure duc for real your about to have this site shut down the owner charged for several serious offenses m8 is why im taking time today in hopes u can see u have set up an illegal gambling event on cc club ps the definition of gamble posted was taken from a federal court ruling m8 last i checked cc club has no gambling license and found out its governed under u s laws many of which this event is in direct conflict

LAST BUT NOT LEAST THIS IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELINQUENCY OF A MINOR AS CC CLUB IS AN ALL AGE SITE THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST DISTURBING OF ALL ISSUES ONE I CAN ASSURE U THE U S AUTHORITIES TAKE VERY SERIOUSLY LEGAL GAMBLING AGE IN THE USA IS 21 !!!!
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby groovysmurf on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:41 pm

This site is not "gambling" based on the very definition of the word and what it entails. Please read below. Granted this isn't exactly a government site I'm quoting from, but I hope it's enough to end this argument at least...

From https://www.truthfinder.com/glossary/ga ... efinition/

ELEMENTS OF GAMBLING
In order for the activity to be considered gambling, it must contain three separate elements. These are consideration, chance, and a prize. If one or more of these elements is not present, then gambling is not taking place.

A GAME OF CHANCE
The next element of gambling is chance. This means that the player has no control over the outcome of the game and cannot predict what the outcome will be. Likewise, a person cannot become skilled at the game because the outcome is unpredictable. If chance is the biggest factor in the outcome of the game, then it is considered gambling.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby zeus111 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:52 pm

groovysmurf wrote:This site is not "gambling" based on the very definition of the word and what it entails. Please read below. Granted this isn't exactly a government site I'm quoting from, but I hope it's enough to end this argument at least...

From https://www.truthfinder.com/glossary/ga ... efinition/

ELEMENTS OF GAMBLING
In order for the activity to be considered gambling, it must contain three separate elements. These are consideration, chance, and a prize. If one or more of these elements is not present, then gambling is not taking place.

A GAME OF CHANCE
The next element of gambling is chance. This means that the player has no control over the outcome of the game and cannot predict what the outcome will be. Likewise, a person cannot become skilled at the game because the outcome is unpredictable. If chance is the biggest factor in the outcome of the game, then it is considered gambling.

its not a gambling site but that event is gambling smurfy

u cant have a by in payouts of any kind of cash/property then there is the fact minors play on site ..trust me ive looked into this huge ...i went one step further and called field office of the fbi as it falls under us jurisdiction i was vague not mentioning cc name site ect and asked if i could host an identical event on my site ..i was told in no uncertain terms absolutely not ..the agent said im subject to charges ..i went on to explain all the objections u all gave me here and he said straight forward NO ..ITS gambling

reading what u posted just confirmed that ..im not saying cc club is a gambling site the event is gambling not the site ..site owner can face a multitude of charges ,,

the buy in of 500 stars or for a few 7.35[ most im told win there credits] the promise of payment via property /gift card in a structured pay out on a game of chance is 100 percent gambling crystal.. read what u just posted sista!!
if a minor won and cc club mailed him 300 in property /gift card yikes!!!!!!!

list of charges bw would face are retarded and for what if most win credits there is no up side for him here it may even cost him money to do this ..to run the risk of serious charges and lose site temporarily is a given ,,,the serious esq /assasins events with same buy in criteria are safe as they offer 2500 credits that have zero cash/property value but the cc cup is mailing out giftcards/property [soon as mailed mail fraud charge] cause its online wire fraud charges ..operating an illegal gambling event on a non licensed site is another charge ..contributing to the delinquency of a minor another charge ..allowing a member of the usa to gamble another charge list goes on and on ...

like i have said this is an all ages site to subject 10 11 12 13 14 1 5 yr old members to enter or even expose them to a format like this is disturbing ....

example ..hey mom can i get 7.35 pls i want to enter a risk tournament the ist place prize is 300.00 in amazon gift card . hows this not gambling!! the bet is 7.35 in this case with promise if won 300 ...mom replies no thats gambling son u r too young for that ... what this is doing is exposing youth to gambling and is wrong

this event in its design is 100 percent gambling on a game of chance with a payout of property in some cases a buy in of 7,35 and is illegal im done trying to get threw to ppl here if u cant see its gambling like i said giver !!!! just know it will have insane repercussions and i did warn u all so im finished trying to explain it any further ..frankly i am disgusted that our young members are being exposed to this ..it could be a moot point anyways as it still has not filled

best wishes in the holiday season
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby jfm10 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:38 am

I use to get a hundred dollar gift card from work for Christmas but they stopped giving them out because in Canada it was considered an income.
Corporal jfm10

Postby xroads on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:57 am

Sweet only 13 spots left and we begin.

I wish I could lay down some money and enter twice.
Lieutenant xroads

Postby zeus111 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:32 am

xroads wrote:Sweet only 13 spots left and we begin. :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

I wish I could lay down some money and enter twice.

Type: Auto
Players: 105/128

here let zeus help u ,,

128 spots
105 entries
23 remaining spots to fill

its ok we know your special !!probably should have worn a helmet more as a kid !!!

here is a test question : if Johnny has 4 apples gives 3 apples away ...how many apples does Johnny have left ??
will go slow
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby xroads on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:04 am

Sorry douche bag, I was reading it on my phone in small print and thought it said 113 joined.

Go ask your mommy for more chicken strips so you dont have to leave her basement while you play internet gambling enforcement officer.
Lieutenant xroads

Postby zeus111 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:43 am

xroads wrote:Sorry douche bag, I was reading it on my phone in small print and thought it said 113 joined.

Go ask your mommy for more chicken strips so you dont have to leave her basement while you play internet gambling enforcement officer.

not so sure why i am so compelled to help u but here goes ...when i learned to subtract my mom taught me to use my fingers so will start there

step 1 hold up four finger s in front of the mirror
step 2 start with your pinky finger push that down do the same with the next finger
step 3 skip the next finger leave that one standing this is a very important step
step 4 push the next finger down ....there is answer to test question above u should have your middle finger remaining ya follow ???????

as its xmas season xroads im going to also help u try and be a better person as im making u one of my number 10 in order to understand this u must watch at least 3 minutes of this video ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7QL6hjeNDA&t=150s
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Keefie on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:04 pm

My god Zeus, you really are a total KNOB :lol: :lol: :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby 2dimes on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Chicken strips? That sounds good. Is there sauce?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby zeus111 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Keefie wrote:My god Zeus, you really are a total KNOB :lol: :lol: :lol:

merry christmas keefie

offer still sands if payouts are removed ill fill the event personally
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby IcePack on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:11 pm

zeus111 wrote:

merry christmas keefie

tho if payouts removed, lot of people who spent credits / money to sign up will be pissed that they lost out on what they signed up for

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby zeus111 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:34 pm

IcePack wrote:
zeus111 wrote:

merry christmas keefie

tho if payouts removed, lot of people who spent credits / money to sign up will be pissed that they lost out on what they signed up for

true but that really implies members only interest is the payout offered credits can be returned but if a member paid there buy in 7.35 he cant cash that back out so yes maybe pissed i agree ...but if i am right the alternative is no site so they can get over it !!! to those members if of legal age can sign on too legit sites to wager on events

happy holidays ice pack ...

im removing offer as looking into past events this has been going on for some time ....Also, to add to all of this prize madness, any paid entry will credit your account with 3 Free Months of premium!

Now, with great prizes comes great responsibility. To account for all of this influx of mega-awesome prizes, we will be raising the price to a mere $7 per entry. Worth it, you ask? Yes. Yes it is. thats from 2013 and looking into last years a us citizen won lets hope he was 21 yrs old or older ....if sites been doing this this long crimes already been committed so im out 100 percent ....
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby jfm10 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:35 pm

only have 50 credits.if still waiting for players to join i should have enough credits by february :)
Corporal jfm10

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:29 pm

8 players needed before this CC Cup can start :!:
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Lord Arioch on Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:43 pm

ive got 50c that KA gifted me like 3 years ago for something .... that im willing to give ( if i know how) to some poor guy/gal who wants in OR im willing for admin to take it from my account and add to the winnings of this tourney. just let me know;)
Sergeant 1st Class Lord Arioch

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:12 pm

4 more spots to be full!!!
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:04 am

Mad777 wrote:4 more spots to be full!!!

3 more players needed 8-)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:57 am

Mad777 wrote:

Last 2 spots :)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:24 am

Mad777 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:

Last 2 spots :)

1 to go
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:33 am

and we are FULL

Buckle up and prepare to launch
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:38 am

Buckle up and prepare to launch

Take your protein pills and put your helmets on.
Corporal 2dimes

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion