Conquer Club

Justice or Injustice...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Justice or Injustice...

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:03 am

-----------------------To The High Command......
------Before the rest of the story, lets see a few things. When unfair play is happening. A lot say, "It's just a game. NO BIG DEAL."...Well lets look at that more closely. Yes, it is a game. That is what makes it more "SAD" :( .Anyone who needs to cheat or abuse in such a manner. Is showing just what type of person they are....Example---One steals a piece of candy. NO BIG DEAL, it's just a piece of candy. Next thing, it's a car, then robbing a bank...Small things lead to bigger things..."Stop saying, it's just a game. NO BIG DEAL."...
------As for another thing that one says in making a decision on cheating or abuse. Games with the abusers alone have been deleted. Games with others playing with the abusers will be left alone.(Yet,some of those all of a sudden had technical difficulties and were deleted (like game 19428216)).
------Then one said...As far as cheating... telling us...Nitpicking about games a cheater won, but kinda shrugs off games a cheater lost...What is the difference in whether the cheater or abuser wins or loses, a game they intended and carried out unfair play. Because they lost, so that makes cheating or abuse O.K.??? Wins and loses should have no basis. When cheating or abuse is clear cut as the day is long. Making a decision on...they didn't win it's O.K., is not seeing the whole picture.....
------Now a few years ago. There was clear cut abuse in the Feb.2016 Challenge,"Febenarino".Where again,what did we get from The High Command...The phrase, it's just a game,NO BIG DEAL.
------At the time playing the challenge, I was having the most fun I've had in along time. I was just trying to get a medal. Not to win 1st place. Code_RED's abuse was stopping a lot of players from getting their medals. So I started to play a lot more games to stop him from winning the challenge. Because, nothing was being done by The High Command. I fell 12pts short of stopping Code _RED. He was allowed to win the Event. Even the way he robbed others of a chance to win a challenge medal of their own. For more check the 2016 Feb. Challenge Thread...
------It's the 2019 Oct. Challenge. Where something is rotten in Denmark ;) ...Some say, "it's just a game, NO BIG DEAL or no one has died :( ..."... Don't let injustice take place again. I know Zeus111 was a little forward and got the thread locked. He was just trying to say(in his own way). What a lot of members feel or were trying to say.
------Whether people win or lose a game they are in, when cheating or abuse was their intent. They should not be rewarded in any manner. Games don't have to be deleted. As far as the Challenge goes. Just hand out prizes and medals. As if the cheaters and abusers were never there. We all know the rightful winner of the Oct. Challenge 2019. ....As 2nd place etc...as everyone moves up on the scoreboard....Please, High Command...Do the right thing...Thank You Kindly :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-----------A special Thank You Kindly to 8-) crrriles 8-) ..For a job well done. Shinning light onto a troubling situation....Great Job =D> =D> =D> ...If I could I would give you an achievement medal. I can and will ask The High Command, please give ...crrriles...an achievement medal... :D
------ Let The Goddess of "Victory",bless all our dice rolls!.... Except ...Code_RED...and Well you know who...or them... ;) ...
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Justice or Injustice...

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:25 am

--------You can move this to Oct. Monthly Challenge..2019...As It is currently Locked...Thank You Kindly... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:50 am

Where's the poll?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Mad777 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:15 am

it has been locked because despite asking to stop posting and calm down, he was still coming back and transferring that C&A case into the October Challenge.

we have all read the C&A, we have briefly said we are working it...btw this case is being discussed behind the scene still, it is pretty big and complex, and NO, we are not taking it as “just a game”, however judgment in here is like in RL, you have to get real proof in your hands to satisfy a fair outcome.

thanks all!
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:15 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Where's the poll?

-------I loved playing your scenario Doomy in 2016 ... =D> =D> =D> 8-) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...I think the poll along with my medal was left back in 2016...a tip of the cap... :D

Return to Conquer Club Discussion