Conquer Club

Our Lovely Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby *Pixar* on Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:14 pm

Anyone else get foed for beating him? This guy definitely is not the best on the site, someone please overtake his position!!! cheffed, fusi???
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:30 pm

the only thing we agree on.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Donelladan on Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:56 am

Without playing dirty, I don't think it's possible to overtake his position. Gap is too big.
and you need to be winning more than 80% against colonel, that's not so possible if you're playing public games.
Maybe fusi with a few BRs wins has a shot, but that would probably be temporary.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby fusibaseball on Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:21 am

I got to 5700 or something a couple months ago then lost like 100-150 points and just gave up. He was sitting on his thumbs with his 1 active das Schloss poly (3) escalating fog game like he always does so is never going anywhere. Pretty demoralizing for anyone else near the top.

If it helps, nobody on CC thinks he's the best player or close to it.
Field Marshal fusibaseball

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:53 pm

If I'm allowed to create 200 games (maybe I'll need more thouh, gap is too big) in my best map and settings and inviting brigadiers, colonels and majors i could give it a try
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:21 pm

*Pixar* wrote:Anyone else get foed for beating him? This guy definitely is not the best on the site, someone please overtake his position!!! cheffed, fusi???

Teach a bunch of people how to play that map, then all join his games and take his points. :lol:
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:49 pm

I also got foed but I beat him triple times as I joined 8 games at a time (still lost 3-5 in the series).
Major josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:53 pm

Isn't foeing people who can beat you some kind of Point/Score Manipulation?
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby groovysmurf on Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:34 pm

I haven't beaten him...yet, but he foed me for calling him out on his claim of "horrible dice".

https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=21464639
Major groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby *Pixar* on Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:10 am

groovysmurf wrote:I haven't beaten him...yet, but he foed me for calling him out on his claim of "horrible dice".

If he specifically thought he wins game because of dice then he would play no spoils lol. It is a map of strategy, cashing in and going for a sweep. That's how I beat him 2/2 times on the map lol. What a loser...
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:53 pm

groovysmurf wrote:I haven't beaten him...yet, but he foed me for calling him out on his claim of "horrible dice".

Holy crap, what a loser.

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:Isn't foeing people who can beat you some kind of Point/Score Manipulation?

Yes it is score manipulation, but it's also skirting around the edge of the rules, without breaking them. If he was actively inviting people who are noobs on that map to his games, then he would be breaking site rules on ranching.

As far as foeing goes, he can foe who he likes. Should honestly be a limit on the number of people we can foe so that we would have to choose who truly deserve to be there. That way, people wouldn't add players for dumb reasons like "your dice were too good." I have only a couple people foed and those are people that REALLY annoy me. :lol:
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby josko.ri on Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:38 am

I have noone foed.
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:25 am

narutoserigala probably foed whoever showed that can beat him on Das Schloss and as a paradoxical result his open games are the oldest waiting games on the site. :lol:

Imagine paradox that a Conqueror himself opens multiple public games which become the least popular games on the site that noone wants to join them although they are public.

When I joined the site it was such a honour for youngster like me to play versus reigning Conqueror (rabbiton at that time) and ex-conquerors such as Blitzaholic or karelpietertje and from time to time steal some wins from them. They were also readily willing to play games on multiple maps vs me. Good old times.
Major josko.ri

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:14 am

josko.ri wrote:narutoserigala probably foed whoever showed that can beat him on Das Schloss and as a paradoxical result his open games are the oldest waiting games on the site. :lol:

Imagine paradox that a Conqueror himself opens multiple public games which become the least popular games on the site that noone wants to join them although they are public.

When I joined the site it was such a honour for youngster like me to play versus reigning Conqueror (rabbiton at that time) and ex-conquerors such as Blitzaholic or karelpietertje and from time to time steal some wins from them. They were also readily willing to play games on multiple maps vs me. Good old times.

wouldn't that be nice... he is such a fraud.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:05 am

josko.ri wrote:narutoserigala probably foed whoever showed that can beat him on Das Schloss and as a paradoxical result his open games are the oldest waiting games on the site. :lol:

Yep! Everyone who actually likes Das Schloss map is foed.

And there's the difference between someone who deserves their conquerer medal and someone who doesn't.

I have read the chat in many of his losing games and I've laughed so much. He blames dice every time he is losing, and never compliments the skills of his opponents. He is like "How can a terrible player like you beat me? Of course it's the dice." It's so funny. Of course he would not have said that to you Josko because he knows you are a good player.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:58 pm

He's a paranoid idiot. His chats even when he wins are absurd. If he loses a single roll, it's a five line diatribe about how the dice algorithm is specifically designed to negatively impact him.

I don't even care, I'd be on board with resetting the entire scoreboard just to get that clown off there. So many actual great players exist here, for them to have essentially zero opportunity to compete for that spot because this cowardly, weak little jackhole just sits there is ridiculous. Keep calling him out for what he is, maybe it will resonate.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:51 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:He's a paranoid idiot. His chats even when he wins are absurd. If he loses a single roll, it's a five line diatribe about how the dice algorithm is specifically designed to negatively impact him.

I don't even care, I'd be on board with resetting the entire scoreboard just to get that clown off there. So many actual great players exist here, for them to have essentially zero opportunity to compete for that spot because this cowardly, weak little jackhole just sits there is ridiculous. Keep calling him out for what he is, maybe it will resonate.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=238126&view=unread#unread
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MTIceman41 on Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:52 pm

Personally I think heā€™s pretty interesting and enjoy our game chatā€¦played him a few times and learned a lot from the map so fine point investment for me.

Wasnā€™t he part of M&S tribe? ;)

But agree I believe there should be a decay or reduction of point argument in past posts/limited foed for reasons like this.

No one cares who is conquerer like golden yearsā€¦more respect back then.

Clan league HOF and maybe a Cup HOF is key here to give props to high level players
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:14 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:Personally I think heā€™s pretty interesting and enjoy our game chatā€¦played him a few times and learned a lot from the map so fine point investment for me.

But agree I believe there should be a decay or reduction of point argument in past posts/limited foed for reasons like this.

No one cares who is conquerer like golden yearsā€¦more respect back then.

Clan league HOF and maybe a Cup HOF is key here to give props to high level players

The Cup data is slow going. I wish I had a better way of collecting it but it's just brutal.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:23 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:

I believe so. But I also suspect that he left because he wouldn't have been able to choose his opponents. :lol:
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby groovysmurf on Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:37 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
The Cup data is slow going. I wish I had a better way of collecting it but it's just brutal.

Anything I can help with?
Major groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:30 pm

I am chasing naruto now. Before the end of the year his reign will end.
Major josko.ri

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:36 pm

groovysmurf wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:

Anything I can help with?

You're truly the best. I've just been too busy - you have to go player by player, round by round, counting home and away wins and losses manually as well as dubs, trips, quads, then inputting them into a spreadsheet. I actually like doing it but it's time consuming and my wife is getting fed up with me spending 5 hours on a Saturday afternoon compiling TOFUs data :lol: :lol: explaining that I'm trying to see just how good josko or rockfist was in a given year isn't cutting it lol

If that sounds fun, happy to give someone access to the spreadsheet :D
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby *Pixar* on Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:50 am

narutoserigala wrote:If you seriously think about it, can anyone really lose when given such aid as received by you and others? Why don't you start investigating my dice patterns more honestly rather than wasting time on silly messages? ( which don't interest me at all)

Sent him a disapproval PM and this is what he came back with... :lol: :lol: :lol:

josko.ri wrote:I am chasing naruto now. Before the end of the year his reign will end.

Go get em Josko, I have way more respect for you than I do him.
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:49 am

josko.ri wrote:I am chasing naruto now. Before the end of the year his reign will end.

=D> =D>
Major Nut Shot Scott

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion