Conquer Club

Are you allowed to cheat if you buy premium?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Are you allowed to cheat if you buy premium?

Postby PureStink on Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:35 pm

If I make a second account in order to cheat and win CC points, get busted and banned but then buy premium, does my account get reinstated? Asking for a friend.
Corporal PureStink

Re: Are you allowed to cheat if you buy premium?

Postby TeeGee on Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:35 pm

we do allow you to do that, but only once.
If you get caught a 2nd time, then it is at the discretion of the site owner, or senior admin.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby PureStink on Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:44 pm

Thanks TeeGee for your feedback and very understanding policy. I will hold fire on purchasing premium until I have a strategy to maximise the number of rating points gained here.
Corporal PureStink

Postby IcePack on Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:45 pm

PureStink wrote:Thanks TeeGee for your feedback and very understanding policy. I will hold fire on purchasing premium until I have a strategy to maximise the number of rating points gained here.

Admin also have the power to point reset if the abuse is prevalent / significant.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby PureStink on Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:03 pm

IcePack wrote:
PureStink wrote:Thanks TeeGee for your feedback and very understanding policy. I will hold fire on purchasing premium until I have a strategy to maximise the number of rating points gained here.

Admin also have the power to point reset if the abuse is prevalent / significant.

Damn you guys have thought of everything! Do the innocent victims of this scheme get their points refunded?
Corporal PureStink

Postby Ltrain on Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:59 pm

When I first got premium years ago, the first few months I'm sure I made the hilariously original joke of "Yes, I just got those premium dice rolls" 20 times to non premium players who were complaining :D
Major Ltrain

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:02 am

PureStink wrote:
IcePack wrote:

Damn you guys have thought of everything! Do the innocent victims of this scheme get their points refunded?

No. The points get lost in the void.

I don't know why anyone would want to do that anyway. If you buy premium and play lots of games, your points will tank. Then with practice you'll get better at the game and your rank will start rising.

When I was a freemium at the beginning, I had like 85 games played (or something like that) and was captain or major rank because I was playing carefully on easy maps. I bought premium and my points tanked to striper because I tried out lots of different settings and things. I got better at playing a wider range of settings and my score went up again.

Try that. Don't go down the cheating route. You'll not keep the points you earn that way because they'll either reset, or you'll lose them because you haven't actually improved your gameplay.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby BoganGod on Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:14 pm

TeeGee wrote:we do allow you to do that, but only once.
If you get caught a 2nd time, then it is at the discretion of the site owner, or senior admin.

That is a Ben Cousins level of second chances.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby TeeGee on Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:11 pm

BoganGod wrote:
TeeGee wrote:we do allow you to do that, but only once.

That is a Ben Cousins level of second chances.

I thought it was more a Bailey Smith approach
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby PureStink on Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:21 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
PureStink wrote:
IcePack wrote:

No. The points get lost in the void.

I don't know why anyone would want to do that anyway. If you buy premium and play lots of games, your points will tank. Then with practice you'll get better at the game and your rank will start rising.

When I was a freemium at the beginning, I had like 85 games played (or something like that) and was captain or major rank because I was playing carefully on easy maps. I bought premium and my points tanked to striper because I tried out lots of different settings and things. I got better at playing a wider range of settings and my score went up again.

Try that. Don't go down the cheating route. You'll not keep the points you earn that way because they'll either reset, or you'll lose them because you haven't actually improved your gameplay.

This is a good argument, but moot point in this case as I without a doubt am the greatest strategician ever to grace this site with my presence. Don't let the Das Schloss nerds tell you otherwise.
Corporal PureStink

Return to Conquer Club Discussion