Conquer Club

Big congrats to our NEW conqueror!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Big congrats to our NEW conqueror!

Postby SoN!c on Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:34 pm

Well deserved Josko!

=D> =D> =D>
Major SoN!c

Re: Big congrats to our NEW conqueror!

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:38 pm

this is sure to go down a controversial spiral. it'll probably get locked.

but yeah. whether you like josko or not or think his methods are questionable or just gamesmanship, i think you have to agree that it's about damn time. i'm just impressed that homeboy said he was going to do it, called the time frame and then just went and did it.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Otnal on Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:59 pm

I just say, "ABOUT DAMN TIME"!
Major Otnal

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:08 pm

1 Conqueror josko.ri 5,933
2 Field Marshal narutoserigala 5,928

Congratulations to Josko...!
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:09 pm

yeah you can question the methods used but any way to get close to 6k includes playing stuff that is at the very least in the gray area :lol:

Congrats Josko!
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:43 pm

Does anyone know how long narutoserigala held the title as the Conqueror?

Was his one of the longest tenure in that position?

And HOW [editted] long before someone complains that josko has been the Conqueror for TOO long?
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Postby pmchugh on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:01 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Does anyone know how long narutoserigala held the title as the Conqueror?

And now long before someone complains that josko has been the Conqueror for TOO long?

Over 5 years according to his already updated signature.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:56 pm

pmchugh wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Does anyone know how long narutoserigala held the title as the Conqueror?

And now long before someone complains that josko has been the Conqueror for TOO long?

Over 5 years according to his already updated signature.

Thanks, pmch

narutoserigala
SIGNATURE
a) Conqueror July 22,2017 - Nov 30, 2022. #22077720 high score over 5950
b) Hang the cc dice riggers.
JP4Fun

Postby Keefie on Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:44 am

The King is dead, Long Live the King.

Very impressive Josko =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I doubt anyone will reign as long as my old Headless Horsemen clan mate Naruto did, so a big shout out to him as well =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Caymanmew on Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:58 am

Should be the longest easy, and might be double or triples the next longest.

I doubt Josko will keep it too long-term, he'll probably want to go back to enjoying playing the game on a more sustainable level. He won't want to be like Naruto and only play 1 or 2 games at a time to maintain the points.

And even if he does, the problem people had with Naruto was he wasn't the best player on the site, or even close to the best and he was just chilling at a high point total barely playing. Josko is the best player on the site and there isn't much argument on that.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby Keefie on Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:49 pm

Caymanmew wrote:

I doubt Josko will keep it too long-term, he'll probably want to go back to enjoying playing the game on a more sustainable level. He won't want to be like Naruto and only play 1 or 2 games at a time to maintain the points.

And even if he does, the problem people had with Naruto was he wasn't the best player on the site, or even close to the best and he was just chilling at a high point total barely playing. Josko is the best player on the site and there isn't much argument on that.

I wonder how many defeats josko is slow playing ?
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:55 pm

Caymanmew wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't have cared so much if he didn't think so high of him self and think he still deserved it. Playing one or two games a month was obnoxious.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby MagnusGreeol on Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:12 pm

Hail Josko!

Congrats to you and your achievement! And I am a firm believer that you have hung yourself out for anyone wishing to challenge you, no matter rank/map or setting! Truly a master of Warfare and I salute you!! =D> =D> =D> :-$

《MGM》
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby josko.ri on Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:20 pm

Keefie wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:

I wonder how many defeats josko is slow playing ?

zero. check my defeats, i am very much fastplaying them.
thanks all for nice congratulations.
Major josko.ri

Postby ljex on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:42 pm

Caymanmew wrote:

I am not sure how long king herpes reign was but I do remember it being quite long as well. That was back over a decade ago so totally possible I am misremembering but he used to basically only play city mogul speed freestyle games (you basically cant lose if you know what you are doing and are able to play faster than your opponent)
Major ljex

Postby josko.ri on Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:58 pm

ljex wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:

I am not sure how long king herpes reign was but I do remember it being quite long as well. That was back over a decade ago so totally possible I am misremembering but he used to basically only play city mogul speed freestyle games (you basically cant lose if you know what you are doing and are able to play faster than your opponent)

The site started at 2006 and I joined in 2009 when conqueror was rabitton. King herpes was before that with reported high score ever of 6350 something. sjnap also went up to 6107 score but it was also before I joined the site. So I never witnessed anyone with score bigger than 6000.
Major josko.ri

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:31 pm

For what it is worth,
narutoserigala currently has 3 active games, 2 maps, all doubles;
while josko has 44 games, of different types and with many different opponents.
JP4Fun

Postby SoN!c on Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:06 pm

josko.ri wrote:
ljex wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:

The site started at 2006 and I joined in 2009 when conqueror was rabitton. King herpes was before that with reported high score ever of 6350 something. sjnap also went up to 6107 score but it was also before I joined the site. So I never witnessed anyone with score bigger than 6000.

King Herpes! I love that guy
Major SoN!c

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:09 pm

Congratulations, Josko.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby Ltrain on Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:04 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:And HOW [editted] long before someone complains that josko has been the Conqueror for TOO long?

3 days. LET'S GET HIM!!
Major Ltrain

Return to Conquer Club Discussion