Conquer Club

Congrats to our new Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Congrats to our new Conqueror

Postby xroads on Mon May 01, 2023 7:31 pm

The crown has been reclaimed.

Long live the King.
Lieutenant xroads

Re: Congrats to our new Conqueror

Postby Davie.K on Mon May 01, 2023 11:29 pm

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
Sergeant 1st Class Davie.K

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue May 02, 2023 2:02 am

That will likely change soon: current Active Games are

narutoserigala = 1

Josko = 27
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby LFAW on Tue May 02, 2023 3:11 am

Cmon Fusibaseball!
Brigadier LFAW

Postby fishydance on Tue May 02, 2023 6:29 am

LFAW wrote:Cmon Fusibaseball!

Yes!!!I think even Josko is cheering Fusi on.
Colonel fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby xroads on Tue May 02, 2023 7:37 am

Fusi has been playing out of this world lately!
Lieutenant xroads

Postby LFAW on Tue May 02, 2023 7:46 am

Pretty sure he's the only person to hit 5,500+ to never be Conqueror... so definitely deserved when he gets there!
Brigadier LFAW

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue May 02, 2023 8:15 am

That time josko said this:

2023-04-19 23:30:27 - josko.ri: First turn, more regions and more troops by you (despite killing 3 friendly regions which is loss of at least 3 troops) and I already tell you this is my win. You play as a beginner.

But then this happened and he lost his crown:

2023-05-01 17:20:57 - Nut Shot Scott gained 46 points
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Donelladan on Tue May 02, 2023 10:12 am

xroads wrote:Fusi has been playing out of this world lately!

Most like farming people on freestyle. Heavy invite sending going on as well.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue May 02, 2023 10:16 am

Donelladan wrote:

Sure, cause the people he invites are the usual bonus grabbing noobs :roll: . Usually high level lobbys with great freestylers
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby xroads on Tue May 02, 2023 10:43 am

Donelladan wrote:

I respect the hell of you Donelladan, but this surprises me coming from you.

Yeah, he sends out invites to a bunch of us who love freestyle games. And he keeps kicking our asses.

It's hard as hell winning a 12 person freestyle game, but he has been winning them over and over.
Lieutenant xroads

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 02, 2023 10:57 am

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Yes, I may make a run for Conqueror if this next batch of games goes well and I cross over 5000. I have several losses coming through against Chanakam which will take 200+ points off me from 1v1 games and a freestyle. He is wonderful so if I lost that much to anyone, it'd be him.

Donelladan wrote:Most like farming people on freestyle. Heavy invite sending going on as well.

This is very sad to me. Here on CC we finally have a player who can MAYBE contest Naruto/Josko for top spot, playing standard games nonetheless and rather than play competitively you come to the forums and bitch. You're welcome to accept your invite whenever you like "top tier player". I even entice you to lobbies specifically with your butt buddy Unai so you can continue your low-down, putrid scheming together to feed you points. I guess with unfair advantage you still don't like your chances.

In case anyone's forgotten:
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=21421352 to see Secret Diplomat Don in his finest form
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby LFAW on Tue May 02, 2023 12:11 pm

Donelladan wrote:

This is absurd. Look up the people he invites and see their records in Freestyle games... he's actually making it harder for himself!
Brigadier LFAW

Postby IcePack on Tue May 02, 2023 2:11 pm

Davie.K wrote:And you could have it all
My empire of dirt

+1 under appreciated post

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue May 02, 2023 3:40 pm

Good luck Fusi!
Rooting for you! 8-)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 02, 2023 4:08 pm

Very cool!
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Donelladan on Tue May 02, 2023 4:10 pm

xroads wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Yeah, he sends out invites to a bunch of us who love freestyle games. And he keeps kicking our asses.

It's hard as hell winning a 12 person freestyle game, but he has been winning them over and over.

As you can see from fusi response, it's a personal feud between him and me. And he keeps defaming me , thus my absence of respect for him.

Also, I don't think it's hard as well to win a 12 persons freestyle game, you need to be connected more than the other mainly.
Maybe a good part of his freestyle game are against excellent player and it's hard, but for some it's definitely not, for example that one Game 22387459, I wouldn't call that hard to win.
Now is he textbook farming ? no he isn't, that was an exaggeration from me. But I am not impressed by the skills he's showing on FS escalating. ( ofc you're allowed to consider me biased :lol: )
Colonel Donelladan

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue May 02, 2023 4:22 pm

Donelladan wrote:
xroads wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

As you can see from fusi response, it's a personal feud between him and me. And he keeps defaming me , thus my absence of respect for him.

Also, I don't think it's hard as well to win a 12 persons freestyle game, you need to be connected more than the other mainly.
Maybe a good part of his freestyle game are against excellent player and it's hard, but for some it's definitely not, for example that one Game 22387459, I wouldn't call that hard to win.
Now is he textbook farming ? no he isn't, that was an exaggeration from me. But I am not impressed by the skills he's showing on FS escalating. ( ofc you're allowed to consider me biased :lol: )

Except, that it's not one of the games Fusi has created. Or is he nto allowed to join an open plublic lobby? You are making no sense and seem to not remember that you tried to defend Lancelot who was was farming on Das Schloss, while fusi keeps inviting players competent at freestyle. or even winning freestyle tourneys back to back.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 02, 2023 5:23 pm

Donelladan wrote:Now is he textbook farming ? no he isn't, that was an exaggeration from me. But I am not impressed by the skills he's showing on FS escalating. ( ofc you're allowed to consider me biased :lol: )

You're welcome to accept your invites and beat me anytime if you're not impressed. So are you a strong player who's declining because you don't want to play? Or a weak player who's being farmed?

And Law, xroads, JPlo, Unai, Ukey, Hawkeye, ejw, ABN, LFAW, Gematria, Swimmer, jleonn, Kambodia, hotpockets, etc...are they all strong players or are they all weak and being farmed too? Just so we're all on the same page Don.

Tell you what, you let me know when you're ready to play again. And I'll be sure to have Unai in the lobby when you're ready. He is strong and honest player when you're not around. I'll even invite Lancelot for 3v1. That way you have all the tools at your disposal necessary to be successful ;)
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby Donelladan on Tue May 02, 2023 5:26 pm

Except, that it's not one of the games Fusi has created. Or is he nto allowed to join an open plublic lobby? You are making no sense and seem to not remember that you tried to defend Lancelot who was was farming on Das Schloss, while fusi keeps inviting players competent at freestyle. or even winning freestyle tourneys back to back.

Well, maybe you should read better what I was responding to.
The game I linked was in response to =>
xroads wrote:It's hard as hell winning a 12 person freestyle game, but he has been winning them over and over.

It should be pretty clear because I started by saying "I don't think it's hard as well to win a 12 persons freestyle game"

And I never said he isn't allowed to join an open public lobby.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby Donelladan on Tue May 02, 2023 5:31 pm

You're welcome to accept your invites and beat me anytime if you're not impressed. So are you a strong player who's declining because you don't want to play? Or a weak player who's being farmed?

I did by mistake accepted your two first invite and beat you ( won 1 and Trafalgar won the 2nd). So yes, not impressed as I said.
I'm declining because I don't want to play against you, I don't like playing with people who accused me of cheating publicly, then retract their official accusation, but keep accusing me in game chat and publicly in forum.
Maybe that's a surprise for you, but I don't think that's all very friendly and thus I'd rather not play with you.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 02, 2023 5:47 pm

And I don't think it's very friendly to use your clanmates to take down large lobbies of 20+ players.

I retracted the accusation because it's theoretically possible for you to move through fog straight to the highest priority target on the board, and it's possible Unai magically "misdeploys", and it's possible to wait a half hour mid-turn then wait a full 10 seconds after he does your dirty work to make a game-winning move. But any reasonable player who saw that game knows what went down.

I don't dislike you as a person. I dislike the way you play the game. So keep your mouth shut when it comes to baseless accusations of "farming" unless you're willing to back it up by calling all these 2000+ players subjects of farming.
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue May 02, 2023 6:02 pm

Donelladan wrote:Well, maybe you should read better what I was responding to.
The game I linked was in response to =>
xroads wrote:It's hard as hell winning a 12 person freestyle game, but he has been winning them over and over.

It should be pretty clear because I started by saying "I don't think it's hard as well to win a 12 persons freestyle game"

And I never said he isn't allowed to join an open public lobby.

Perhaps you should read better yourself or do not cut quotes at your conveniece

xroads wrote:Yeah, he sends out invites to a bunch of us who love freestyle games. And he keeps kicking our asses.

He also said this just before of what you linked the game to. And was clearly responding to you accusation of Farming.

I don't have anything against you, and I don't care about any personal beef you have with Fusi, but what you said about the farming clearly made no sense.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue May 02, 2023 7:16 pm

Tough one here…
It is my impression (no lie) that fusiballs is cutting corners somewhat to reach conquerer rather then just create proper games and wins accordingly…seems it’s a very aggressive approach. :lol: my clan has been on the receiving end of these antics :lol: murky waters
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 02, 2023 7:37 pm

Don't you have any other clans you should be busy poaching from? Or have you run out already?
Conqueror fusibaseball

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion