Conquer Club

Multiple Family member accounts

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Multiple Family member accounts

Postby Jumpcut on Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:32 pm

My older son is interested in joining some games. Would it pose a problem for him to open an account from my computer? We wouldn't play in games together unless it were doublesand we were on the same team. (and even if we did play together he enjoys kicking my Arse as often as possible.)

Jumpcut
Cook Jumpcut

Postby kingwaffles on Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:41 pm

I think that'd be absolutley splendiferous! :D I don't see any problems with it, thanks for checking!
Corporal 1st Class kingwaffles

Postby dagreatbroomhead on Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:36 pm

haha, no i don't see any problems with it either, i just love how waffles answered with such authority. sorry King, just say that as funny.
Sergeant 1st Class dagreatbroomhead

Postby SprCobra on Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:34 am

kingwaffles the new lackattack :lol:
hmm...
there must be a one on one(3 players take out the otehr guy then go one on one)that would be fun to see something like "attack me and your grounded for a week" might be said :twisted:
Cadet SprCobra

Postby max is gr8 on Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:02 am

Yes imagine

Game chat

Atack and your grounded son
Yeah right
Right your grounded
‹max is gr8› so you're a tee-total healthy-eating sex-addict?
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)
Corporal max is gr8

Postby thegrimsleeper on Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:31 am

^^^.........what? :?
Sergeant 1st Class thegrimsleeper

Postby max is gr8 on Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:50 am

thegrimsleeper wrote:^^^.........what? :?

It would be funny.
‹max is gr8› so you're a tee-total healthy-eating sex-addict?
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)
Corporal max is gr8

Postby Derwiddle on Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:19 am

max is gr8 wrote:Yes imagine

Game chat

Atack and your grounded son
Yeah right
Right your grounded

Lol! :lol:

I've got to add that one to my quotes book. :wink:
Opportune-Moment
op·por·tune mo·ment
n.
A point in time well suited for doing something incredibly stupid.
Private 1st Class Derwiddle

I think it should be ok.................

Postby YP_Legend on Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:59 pm

:arrow: I would think lack wouldnt have a problem with that Jump, but to be on the safe - side you might PM/email him, just to be sure & so he knows in case som1 makes a claim of a multi-account. And speaking on behalf of your many, friends in CC here Jumpy, we know you would never be part in any attempt to play in a dishonest or unfair way. See you in the games! :wink:

:arrow: Looking forward to meeting your son.

:arrow: Bring him along & join in 1 of my games if its ok & you would like.

8) YP

PS I got a kick out of that also...guess that's why he be called king...hehehehe
i just love how waffles answered with such authority
Proud xiGames Member
_________Image_________
Lieutenant YP_Legend

Postby Jumpcut on Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:30 pm

He's done it.....he's already won his first game in less then a day..grrrr!! Kids...go figure. He's playing as "Baseball_dude" so feel free to shoot at will. All 16 year olds need a good arse kicking now and then. :wink:
Cook Jumpcut

Postby lackattack on Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:30 am

No problem Jumpcut.

If someone complained about the two of you and then I discovered that you're on the same computer, it could be considered as evidence of cheating. But I always keep in mind that many siblings, roomates and parent/children share computers.

I hope the entire Jump family enjoys Conquer Club and plays for a long time to come :)
Sergeant lackattack

Postby ElDangerouso on Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:48 pm

I'm just curious how you are able to weed through the people who are cheating and the people who aren't. My "roommate" (AKA my wife) and i have been banned from playing in the same game even though we have only played in doubles games as teammates. Not trying to start any trouble just want some clarification in case i ever choose to be a premium member. How do you have two accounts in the same house and avoid being banned? What are the proper steps to take? Again, thanks to Lackattack for the awesome free website.
Major ElDangerouso

Postby DIXIE on Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:44 pm

im interested in this topic also,,,i was banned from playing with risky1,i think the main thing is you have to declare your playing from the same comp from the very start,so noone complains,gets suspicious whatever,i didnt do that so it did look fishy i suppose,anyway thats all,,hey jumpy hope to get a game with you soon,sharpen the heels? :lol:
Cook DIXIE

Postby Jumpcut on Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:48 pm

Thanks Lackattack for an awesome site!! My kid is begging for a premium membership...I do believe once he is 16 (this May) a job is in order and he can buy his own :wink: I'm so strict. lol We are only in one game together and the host and other player knew well in advance and invited us. Just a chance to let the kid try to retaliate for all the times I've said "No." He's actually the responsible party for this risk addiction I've developed. Dixie I can't wait to get a game with you! Been awhile since I used the full artillery pair of heels.
Cook Jumpcut

Postby lackattack on Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:03 pm

To answer DIXIE and ElDangerouso,
In your cases not only did two accounts play under the same IP address, they behaved as one person. Once two accounts behave as one it causes the same problems whether there's one person behind the wheel or two.
Sergeant lackattack

Postby ElDangerouso on Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:37 pm

Can you explain in further detail what you mean by "behave as one"? Because in our case we were playing as a doubles team. I thought the whole point of being a team was working together. Thanks.
Major ElDangerouso

my son

Postby wacicha on Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:18 am

my son is now a premium player course he's tring to attack me in most games but of course my kid is no kid !! he's 30 goes under === eglambar === most of the time he likes it but he does not have the patience with the dice i think his first win was 150 pts but looking at his games and the ones he's trying to beat me in he's headed for a few losses
Major wacicha

Re: my son

Postby ElDangerouso on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:55 pm

wacicha wrote:my son is now a premium player course he's tring to attack me in most games but of course my kid is no kid !! he's 30 goes under === eglambar === most of the time he likes it but he does not have the patience with the dice i think his first win was 150 pts but looking at his games and the ones he's trying to beat me in he's headed for a few losses

Personally, i'd have a bigger problem with that than 2 people who know each other playing as a team. If your kid keeps losing to you, i'd say he's padding your score. At least when my wife and i played as a team, and lost, we both lost points. We'd never play in the same game against each other for that reason. But hey, we're "cheaters", so just disregard what i have to say.
Major ElDangerouso

family members

Postby wacicha on Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:39 pm

it's a competitive thing he leves in la i don't when we played paintball together 150 people on each team we'd play oppisates cause the kid's always wants to take the old man down corse i always got him i taught him all he knows === but not all i know i will continue to win or lose against anybody who shows up in my game all i ask is that if you show up in my game you do your best to win if you can't do that dead beat out
Major wacicha

family members

Postby wacicha on Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:50 pm

wait was there a hint of "you may be cheating there" mr el dangerous --==-- i was a major long before he joined he has his own family with 2 kids i told him this site is awesome he told his friend dunedain about it dunedain joined and told him it really is awsome so he joined when i play him or any one else i will take them out first chance i get and or go down fighting, so thanks for your reply but i left him at 16 he's 30 now i believe we can play and try to win
Major wacicha

Postby ElDangerouso on Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:52 pm

It was just for arguments sake.
Major ElDangerouso

family members

Postby wacicha on Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:55 pm

i apoligize for being indignant
Major wacicha

Postby zulu on Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:25 pm

Its great to see you and your son playing jump

I have played risk with you for year and know there is no cheating at your house and I feel sorry for your son are you sure using your heels on him in a risk game is not child abuse lmao

any way lol both of you are welcome in my games anyday !!!!

Great gaming and have fun all

zulu
http://groups.msn.com/xiGAMESInformation

Enjoy it "These are the good old days"
Private 1st Class zulu

Return to Conquer Club Discussion