Conquer Club

Players with Anger Management Issues

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Players with Anger Management Issues

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:32 pm

GENERAL STONEHAM wrote:Saxitoxin,

Why don't YOU develop a thicker skin, you little cry-baby! It's posters and players like yourself, who need a boot up their heinie.

Please, put me on your "foe list," as I would more likely do a suicidal attack against your sniffling little butt, then to have you win

General - I just friended you. I'd give you a great big hug right now if I could. I love you.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:45 pm

General - I just friended you. I'd give you a great big hug right now if I could. I love you.

Actually, I have a policy of always friending anyone who announces they're foeing me.

I really feel that a foe is just a friend you don't know well enough.

Sometimes I work with patients on an involuntary basis (that is, the patients don't want to see me, not visa versa - lol). When I see one of these folks I just tell them that I want to put some rainbow sprinkles on their cupcake and then give them a great big bear hug. Sometimes I need to ask a nurse to give them a shot (or a "prickly pete" as I prefer to call them ["shot" is a negative word]) of delvinal-sodium before they'll let me give them a big ol' bear hug, but they always appreciate it in the end and it tears down walls.

I think the lesson is, we need to seek out opportunities to give each other bear hugs via the chat during games that get heated. Just a nice comment or a "good move" can work wonders.

As for the general. General - I'd like to put some rainbow sprinkles on your cupcake. Will you let me sprinkle on your cupcake?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby lgoasklucyl on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:13 pm

saxitoxin wrote:I think the lesson is, we need to seek out opportunities to give each other bear hugs via the chat during games that get heated. Just a nice comment or a "good move" can work wonders.

As for the general. General - I'd like to put some rainbow sprinkles on your cupcake. Will you let me sprinkle on your cupcake?

I'm pretty sure you've missed the real lesson in the story you just told.

Nice comments and hugs clearly are not going to solve our problems without a solid dosage of delvinal-sodium.

Therefore, you should consider heading over to S&B, properly fill out the form, and request that said sedative be dispensed in regular dosage through the purchasing of the new "Conquerclub Enhanced Premium" service (the one where faceless, spineless mods take their ounce of power to fulfill personal vendettas, and where your average player cannot lose a roll without going off in a tangent on their opponent).

Let their legal (hahahahaha) staff work out the rest (cost, liability, etc...).
Sergeant 1st Class lgoasklucyl

Postby MegasWoman on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:20 pm

hatchman wrote:LOL Stoneham... Why don't you develop an obsession with sex?

OKAY...the General has ordered me to respond to y'all as he has been put on a 30 day ban by his mod fan club. Hatchman...he has a very healthy obsession with sex...hell it's the only thing that keeps him from harassing the mods 24/7....
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby MegasWoman on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:28 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

Actually, I have a policy of always friending anyone who announces they're foeing me.

Sometimes I work with patients on an involuntary basis (that is, the patients don't want to see me, not visa versa - lol). When I see one of these folks I just tell them that I want to put some rainbow sprinkles on their cupcake and then give them a great big bear hug. Sometimes I need to ask a nurse to give them a shot (or a "prickly pete" as I prefer to call them ["shot" is a negative word]) of delvinal-sodium before they'll let me give them a big ol' bear hug, but they always appreciate it in the end and it tears down walls.

I think the lesson is, we need to seek out opportunities to give each other bear hugs via the chat during games that get heated. Just a nice comment or a "good move" can work wonders.

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as for you Saxitoxin....although the General is very flattered by your obvious crush on him...he said to tell you that if you even try to sprinkle his cupcake he is going to ... and i quote "i will frost his azz with with sugar coated semen flakes".....typing that even made me gag a bit....sigh...MEN!
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 am

MegasWoman wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as for you Saxitoxin....although the General is very flattered by your obvious crush on him...he said to tell you that if you even try to sprinkle his cupcake he is going to ... and i quote "i will frost his azz with with sugar coated semen flakes".....typing that even made me gag a bit....sigh...MEN!

The General sounds like one of my patients who need a little prickly pete of delvinal before they get what they want - a big ol' fashioned bear hug! It would be even better if we all group-hugged the general. Who else wants to run a group thing on the general?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby notyou2 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:22 am

I love how this thread brings out the anger in people.
Captain notyou2

Postby owenshooter on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:52 am

notyou2 wrote:I love how this thread brings out the anger in people.

seriously? a 6 year bump? *eyes rolling out of my black jesus skull*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Coler on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:04 am

With a 4.2 rating overall OP is/has been playing a lot of these complete assholes.
Sergeant 1st Class Coler

Postby riskllama on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:05 am

at least it has some relevance...
ftr, i love it when i see people "respond" to their bad ratings... :lol:
oh, and stfu, owen.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Ronaldinho on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:09 am

owenshooter wrote:seriously? a 6 year bump? *eyes rolling out of my black jesus skull*...-Jésus noir

I almost sharted when I read this.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby riskllama on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:20 am

mr. toxins' play can be "erratic" at times, hence the 4.2.
plus, telling everyone to "SUCK IT" won't garner you many 5.0's... 8-)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby notyou2 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:04 pm

owenshooter wrote:
notyou2 wrote:I love how this thread brings out the anger in people.

seriously? a 6 year bump? *eyes rolling out of my black jesus skull*...-Jésus noir

I missed this thread when it was posted as I rarely venture into the CC Discussion thread. I felt the urge to post. Sorry I ruined your month. Please foe me so you no longer have to see my irrelevant shit.
Captain notyou2

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:
owenshooter wrote:seriously? a 6 year bump? *eyes rolling out of my black jesus skull*...-Jésus noir

I almost sharted when I read this.

Yes so true, everyone sharts when we see eyes rolling in a skull with the name jesus in between :P
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby owenshooter on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:22 pm

riskllama wrote:oh, and i have a small penis.

QFT... the black jesus agrees...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby JamesKer1 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:36 pm

owenshooter wrote:

Owen, please do not report something as a "flame" if you are going to do it right back.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby riskllama on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:02 pm

reported?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby owenshooter on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:38 pm

riskllama wrote:reported?

reported?!-Jn
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby JBlombier on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:33 pm

Uh, oh. It seems someone's got anger management issues.
I'm not really in the mood, but I think saxi is more than willing to help the angry people in this forum. Especially with all the flaming in this thread! Come on, guys. Someone's feelings are at stake here. Go hurt your pillow and we'll have a merry lil forum.

I'm down for that group hug now. Anyone?
Colonel JBlombier

Postby riskllama on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:50 pm

you said it was a good size, owen...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby owenshooter on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:32 pm

riskllama wrote:you said it was a good size, owen...

no, no, no... your TESTICLES...-Jésus noir

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby notyou2 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:28 am

JamesKer1 wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Owen, please do not report something as a "flame" if you are going to do it right back.

LOL
Captain notyou2

Postby notyou2 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:29 am

JBlombier wrote:Uh, oh. It seems someone's got anger management issues.
I'm not really in the mood, but I think saxi is more than willing to help the angry people in this forum. Especially with all the flaming in this thread! Come on, guys. Someone's feelings are at stake here. Go hurt your pillow and we'll have a merry lil forum.

I'm down for that group hug now. Anyone?

Perhaps this could be settled in Saxi's alternate dispute resolution thread.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111267&hilit=dispute+resolution
Captain notyou2

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion