Conquer Club

Sup, mafiamembers

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Sup, mafiamembers

Postby Skoffin on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:27 am

With so many of the vets having returned for a jaunt with chu, I thought it'd be good to have a round of catch up. What has everyone been up to in the last few... years? :?
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Re: Sup, mafiamembers

Postby Fircoal on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:50 am

Playing Pokemon.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Skoffin on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:34 am

I will be playing pokemon soon, once I have a Nintendo DS XL.

In the time I've been gone I've moved to England and then back to Australia, and moved to two different rental properties in Aus.
I'm now working full time, going to college to do a Diploma of Digital and Interactive gaming and I help run a large minecraft server. Where did all my time go :?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Minister Masket on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 am

In the time since I finished college and now I be in my final year doing Digital Film Production at Uni. Exciting times!
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Skoffin wrote: I will be playing pokemon soon, once I have a Nintendo DS XL.

In the time I've been gone I've moved to England and then back to Australia, and moved to two different rental properties in Aus.
I'm now working full time, going to college to do a Diploma of Digital and Interactive gaming and I help run a large minecraft server. Where did all my time go :?

I happen to play MC. Whats the IP? :P
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Commander9 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Same ol' same ol' for me. Still at the university. Still working. Still busy :lol:
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby Talapus on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Ya not too different here only the travel for work has become far more steady. Still all over the US and Canada each week so depending on where I am depends on when I post...LOL. Currently on site right across from Mormon temple in Salt Lake City. Next week it's Lakota North Dakota and the Week after Miami Florida. Just got back form Maui. So still busy but not so much that I' can't participate.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Graduated from college and working as an associate scientist in a biomedical polymer company.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Fircoal on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:02 pm

For the record, (And surprise of everyone), I'm currently in college.

I BET YOU ALL FEEL OLD NOW.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Talapus on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Fircoal wrote:For the record, (And surprise of everyone), I'm currently in college.

Actually was was more surprised you found someone to take you :lol: ....What are you studying?
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Fircoal on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Talapus wrote:
Fircoal wrote:For the record, (And surprise of everyone), I'm currently in college.

Actually was was more surprised you found someone to take you :lol: ....What are you studying?

Compuderp Science

at lesat as my major. Taking other random classes as well. Like a bunch of music ones. x3
Captain Fircoal

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Talapus wrote:

Compuderp Science

at lesat as my major. Taking other random classes as well. Like a bunch of music ones. x3

In my first semester of Simulation and Game Development :D
Sergeant new guy1

Postby strike wolf on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:59 pm

After high school I hit some hard time. Got invested with the wrong people and watched myself lose a million dollars when Wells Fargo went belly up. Yeah it was tough. After that I lost my place in the 10 digits club. I entered a fugue state and wandered the desert for three years where I ran into a cue ball and a junkie talking about blue meth. Could never figure out why they were talking openly in front of cameras but I assumed it was some kind live confession. From there I moved to Miami and bought a shrimping boat. I got caught in a really bad storm and lost the ship. Ended up washing up on Bermuda where I learned to play the Indiana Jones theme song on non-native seashells. Finally, I recovered my senses and moved back to Atlanta to finish college. Luckily enough I managed to keep my lap top with me the whole time so you guys never missed me.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Commander9 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:53 am

strike wolf wrote:After high school I hit some hard time. Got invested with the wrong people and watched myself lose a million dollars when Wells Fargo went belly up. Yeah it was tough. After that I lost my place in the 10 digits club. I entered a fugue state and wandered the desert for three years where I ran into a cue ball and a junkie talking about blue meth. Could never figure out why they were talking openly in front of cameras but I assumed it was some kind live confession. From there I moved to Miami and bought a shrimping boat. I got caught in a really bad storm and lost the ship. Ended up washing up on Bermuda where I learned to play the Indiana Jones theme song on non-native seashells. Finally, I recovered my senses and moved back to Atlanta to finish college. Luckily enough I managed to keep my lap top with me the whole time so you guys never missed me.

You dog you :o
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby rishaed on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:12 am

*insert evil laugh* Now I will show that I will beat all of you >:)
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Skoffin on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 am

new guy1 wrote:
Skoffin wrote: I will be playing pokemon soon, once I have a Nintendo DS XL.

I happen to play MC. Whats the IP? :P

Depends on your location

NZ:nz.noirland.co.nz
AU:au.noirland.co.nz
US(and international):us.noirland.co.nz

Also, for some further shameless plugging, we have released a new youtube video for our upcoming adventaaaar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotDaG-cqxE

Features some voice acting from me, where I accidentally sounded somewhat british in a few of my attempts. XD

Now to go read up in some mafia... FML
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby ga7 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:04 am

Man I feel old. Moved 4 times in the last couple of years, latest being last month where I escaped the evil clutches of fucking Paris to retire in a small countryside town.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:05 pm

ga7 wrote:Man I feel old. Moved 4 times in the last couple of years, latest being last month where I escaped the evil clutches of fucking Paris to retire in a small countryside town.

Trust the Frenchie to bad-mouth Paris. I like that city!
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby ga7 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:44 am

Minister Masket wrote:
ga7 wrote:Man I feel old. Moved 4 times in the last couple of years, latest being last month where I escaped the evil clutches of fucking Paris to retire in a small countryside town.

Trust the Frenchie to bad-mouth Paris. I like that city!

There's a lot to like but you haven't lived there. The "ooo shiny" effect that tourists can experience wears off quickly :lol:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby nagerous on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Retiring from the big city already?! Jeeze!
Captain nagerous

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:11 pm

nagerous wrote:

Retiring from the big city already?! Jeeze!

I don't think you get to call it retirement until the AARP comes calling...
Captain safariguy5

Postby Skoffin on Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:15 am

Ahoy chaps.

I couldn't help but notice this was only on page two; how have these lands faired these past few years?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Streaker on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 am

Skoffin wrote:Ahoy chaps.

I couldn't help but notice this was only on page two; how have these lands faired these past few years?

Hey skoffin.

I just returned to CC about 9 months ago, after a couple year hiatus. Mafia forum in pretty dire need of players, however last few weeks it has been picking up a good number of new players. The number of games is also at a good level now.

We are hosting an official CC mafia game each month now, with a nice premium prize for MVP.

Care to play a game?
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby Epitaph1 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:23 am

Yeah, activity seems to be picking up and we're trying to have games for players of all experience levels going at all times. We'd love to have you in some games!
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby thechuck51 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:17 pm

Whats up everybody? Been over 2 years since I played a game of mafia here. Thinking about getting involved again. I'm probably a little rusty though.

Chuck
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Next

Return to Mafia Discussions