Conquer Club

Well...

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Well...

Postby Commander9 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:31 pm

I'm not sure how many people are still here that would recognize - I imagine not a lot. It almost hurts to see pretty much an empty forum here. I thought that I might be interesting in like a small mafia game, but I'm afraid to sign up for the big one as I'm not sure I'd be able to stick through and commit for the whole game and the other one doesn't look very appealing. So if there's someone (especially from the old crew) that would be interested in hosting a small game, I'd be happy to join.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Re: Well...

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Join the big one. I'll kill you first
Major StorrZerg

Postby rishaed on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:44 pm

Commander9 wrote:I'm not sure how many people are still here that would recognize - I imagine not a lot. It almost hurts to see pretty much an empty forum here. I thought that I might be interesting in like a small mafia game, but I'm afraid to sign up for the big one as I'm not sure I'd be able to stick through and commit for the whole game and the other one doesn't look very appealing. So if there's someone (especially from the old crew) that would be interested in hosting a small game, I'd be happy to join.

Hi Commander9. Glad to see you came back. Don't think i've ever played with you, but i have read some of your games before in the archives. Maybe did the batman game with you before Vold went. More than welcome to join my game though. My game is large, but I don't know how long the game will go... Some of my games seem to end much quicker than others, even with larger player groups.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Commander9 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:37 pm

rishaed wrote:
Commander9 wrote:I'm not sure how many people are still here that would recognize - I imagine not a lot. It almost hurts to see pretty much an empty forum here. I thought that I might be interesting in like a small mafia game, but I'm afraid to sign up for the big one as I'm not sure I'd be able to stick through and commit for the whole game and the other one doesn't look very appealing. So if there's someone (especially from the old crew) that would be interested in hosting a small game, I'd be happy to join.

Hi Commander9. Glad to see you came back. Don't think i've ever played with you, but i have read some of your games before in the archives. Maybe did the batman game with you before Vold went. More than welcome to join my game though. My game is large, but I don't know how long the game will go... Some of my games seem to end much quicker than others, even with larger player groups.

I think my main concern is that I have no idea if I'll be able to sustain the activity and actually be productive or will I have to be off'd super early. I'll sleep on it and decide tomorrow. If I recall correctly, we've actually played a few games together although that was definitely towards the end of my time.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby sam_levi_11 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:11 pm

If it helps I've returned to the site after three years and basically recognise no one in this forum, but I've joined anyway. If you have to be offed, then so be it.
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Postby strike wolf on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Welcome back. Perhaps you can sign on as a replacement and see how it works out?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby pancakemix on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Seems like there's one of these threads showing up every few months or so.

Not that I'd know anything about that...
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:56 pm

pancakemix wrote:Seems like there's one of these threads showing up every few months or so.

Not that I'd know anything about that...

I'm still proud you're using the character I made for your CYOC as your Avatar 8-)
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby owenshooter on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:55 pm

*tapping microphone*
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Mafia Discussions