Conquer Club

Arctic Mafia [1/13]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Arctic Mafia [1/13]

Postby eagleblade on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm

me and new guy1 present you "Arctic Mafia"
We will have someone more experienced confirm the roles we create.

"Chief the blizzard is to powerful we can't possible cross the mighty tundra in this weather!" shouted the elder Eaglefeather.
"Im afraid your right, tell the others we are staying in these caves for a week or so, Jaywing" stated the chief as he looked for some furs to keep warm with."
"Redwolf, brother! Chief said there is no way out of these caves until the blizzard ends!" said Bluefox as he sat down.
"Bluefox, come closer....I think the time has come to avenge the death of our tribe," whispered Redwolf.
"Shall we kill him all tonight?" Redwolf smiled.
"That would to pleasant. They burned our tribe alive so we must do something worse." Redwolf came closer.
"The rivers are frozen, fire cannot burn much in this weather, we cannot torture all of them" Bluefox gave a short laugh.
"Bluefox, bluefox brother..... we must spread fear! Kill them off one by one until the very last," Redwolf rolled up his sleeve. "I will never forget this scar I was given."

show

13 people
I just finished my second mafia game (sorry guys for messing up one of them) and I also play mafia on mafiascum

Players:
1. ghostly447
Last edited by eagleblade on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lieutenant eagleblade

Re: Arctic Mafia [0/13]

Postby edocsil on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:11 pm

You are not ready to mod.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby eagleblade on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 am

I am making the story new guy1 is modding
Lieutenant eagleblade

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:39 pm

eagleblade wrote:I am making the story new guy1 is modding

confirm. we have come up with a character list, a plot, and i have the ability to be more then active enough to keep track of the game. plus, theres a first time for everything! lol
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Hell, I will sign up. Everyone deserves a shot :).
Cadet ghostly447

Re: Arctic Mafia [1/13]

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:01 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:09 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:Good luck getting this game going.
At this time Im not sure many people will participate in anything Eagleblade is in.

This. Minus the good luck part. This mafia is DOA.
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby new guy1 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:30 pm

TheGeneral2112 wrote:
At this time Im not sure many people will participate in anything Eagleblade is in.

thats a douche bag thing to say. minus the good luck part? he asked for some fucking forgiveness and expressed a want to be part of this community and you come on here posting that you hope he doesnt have the chance? shame on you, im fed up with some people on this server, they are rude and think they can say anything they want just cause its the fucking internet. get off this thread if you have nothing nice to say, ass hole.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Way to follow your own advice :roll:
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 pm

new guy1 wrote:
TheGeneral2112 wrote:

thats a douche bag thing to say. minus the good luck part? he asked for some fucking forgiveness and expressed a want to be part of this community and you come on here posting that you hope he doesnt have the chance? shame on you, im fed up with some people on this server, they are rude and think they can say anything they want just cause its the fucking internet. get off this thread if you have nothing nice to say, ass hole.

1) As far as I am concerned, I have the right to be a douche if I please.
2) Not wishing someone luck doesn't make me a douche. Likewise, telling someone the truth doesn't make me a douche.
3) He continues to tout his "experience" on mafiascum, yet doesn't understand the concept of a VT. I'm not saying he is stupid. I'm saying he has shown that he won't take 5 minutes to read through an introductory thread on mafia. Instead, he chooses to lie about how experienced he is.
4) You're fed up with people on this server? A server is a computer that manages access to a centralized resource on a network. How, pray tell, are you fed up with people on this "server"?
5) I am rude. Deal with it.
6) I can say whatever I want, not because it is the internet, but because I don't censor my thoughts.
7) I'll gladly get out of this thread.
8) Reported for flaming.

Postby new guy1 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:46 pm

1) very well, your right, even though theres no sense in being a douche at this point
2) you didnt wish him luck, you did the opposite, which makes you a douche in my eyes
3) he didnt talk about being oh so experienced, he made mistakes and has asked to be forgiven
4) server meaning game, sorry i have a different way of speaking, diction if thats how you wish to say it, then you, thats how i speak
5) done with it
6) pretty sure you made that a main focus
7) good, no input is better then bad input
8) i didnt flame. im sticking up for this kid who everyone apparently wont give a second chance and continue to kick him into the dirt even when hes appoligized and said that he wants to try to get respect back in this community and you have the nerve to say im flaming when you made such a rude comment for no reason. you only said it because you thought nobody had respect left for this guy and so everyone would get a kick out of it. i came to playing forum mafia because somebody needed replacements and i wanted to help, but im starting to figure out how critical people are in this forum, and i dont like what i see.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:53 pm

TheGeneral2112 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
TheGeneral2112 wrote:

1) As far as I am concerned, I have the right to be a douche if I please.
2) Not wishing someone luck doesn't make me a douche. Likewise, telling someone the truth doesn't make me a douche.
3) He continues to tout his "experience" on mafiascum, yet doesn't understand the concept of a VT. I'm not saying he is stupid. I'm saying he has shown that he won't take 5 minutes to read through an introductory thread on mafia. Instead, he chooses to lie about how experienced he is.
4) You're fed up with people on this server? A server is a computer that manages access to a centralized resource on a network. How, pray tell, are you fed up with people on this "server"?
5) I am rude. Deal with it.
6) I can say whatever I want, not because it is the internet, but because I don't censor my thoughts.
7) I'll gladly get out of this thread.
8) Reported for flaming.

Likewise, New guy1 has his own opinion, and his right to express it. If you want to report someone for flaming, have a look around you. I have defended eagleblade, and likewise, I will not say names, but people have cursed their share in a post of new guy1's size. Do not single anyone out just because he defended by expressing his opinion.
So eagleblade is a child. And yes, he is being punished. You reserved no right to come into an already 72 hour+ dead forum and express another bit of distaste (without the good luck). That is like rubbing dirt in an open wound, or over kill.
You knew what he meant by server. There is no reason to attack him further by expressing what can simply be looked up, if you get what he was talking about.
Rude, I can tell. And we deal with it daily when you get accused and begin talking crap and lying. That is part of the game. This, after being proven dead, is proving that this is a respectable community which you did not demonstrate.
Reported for flaming I explained up top.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:55 pm

quick post, I did not report you for flaming by the way.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

not like flamming, more like trolling. he beat the horse past dead and said something that could provoke people like me who have had a long day. still didnt report him, if he wants to deal with it on the forums, i will post my thoughts on the forums, and if my thoughts get me banned from the forums, i guess its a good thing.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:01 pm

as well, apparently, as a form of SPAM

Necrobumping (bringing dead forum topics back to life) if no new meaningful content is being added.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 pm

sorry for all the posts, im just re-reading the forum guidelines and geeze, maybe i should report this guy.

Posting Etiquette
To avoid annoying the rest of the community, follow these 3 basic steps:
Ask yourself if your post is actually contributing to the topic, or is it off topic or just plain spam? If it's not contributing, find somewhere else to post.
Ask yourself if you are flaming, baiting, feeding a troll or taking the bait. If you are, then don't.
Re-ask the above two questions

Be nice or leave

It's fine if you don't like this site or the way it is run...find another one with better rules, start another one and make your own rules, abuse another one and try to get them to change their rules, but don't complain about the rules here.

man, i may get reported for spamming/flamming, but geeze, look at all these things that youve done wrong, and i didnt even report you... no need to comment on my generosity.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 pm

new guy1 wrote:as well, apparently, as a form of SPAM

Necrobumping (bringing dead forum topics back to life) if no new meaningful content is being added.

Are you dense? In a forum with 16 topics, posting in a topic that had a post 7 days ago isn't necrobumping. Get your shit together, man...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =necrobump

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:19 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:25 am

i sent him a message appoligizing for my actions. im sorry for my conduct in the forums, and i will try not to explode like that again.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby trinicardinal on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:30 am

Here's the situation for me - Work is getting very hectic and Nightmare mafia may be going on for a while - while that is running I cannot spare time for a long game - I am willing to go as a reserve unless/until I am killed in Nightmare or it ends in which case I am willing to play - either way this is to give eagle a chance to prove he meant what he said. so please in as a reserve for now and if the situation changes otherwise then I'll ask to be bumped up to active (if the game hasn't already started)

-trini
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 am

okay, thank you for giving him a chance.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 am

I'll gladly play this game if it gets off the ground. Maybe I'm lucky in that I picked the right time to be absent: eagleblade, I haven't seen what you've done, so you still have a clean slate with me.

Count me in, and good luck

-SG7 ( 8-) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby strike wolf on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:37 am

Regarding the report: If you two are going to work it out on your own, I think that is a good way to settle it.

As far as the thread itself. I do not plan on joining the game however I also do not find it necessary for me to advertise that I am not going to join it because of blah. I will say it was bad form but General does have the right to air his opinions. I will keep an eye on what goes on with Eagleblade. While I think he may have expressed it in a poor manner, I do agree with New Guy as far as trying to give new players a second chance. I am interested in seeing if he does make a turn for the better. I know I can act like an a** in games sometimes but I really do enjoy seeing new players on the forum and would like to see him be able to learn from his mistakes and become a better player.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Return to Mafia Archives