Conquer Club

Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [2/16] Endgame: Pirates Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 pm

I was keen to hammer Victor? Have you any proof?

Anyways, I had forgotten that CM5 was a doctor. He was dead before I got here.

Now we are left with the only possibility of scum being new guy and Isaiah.
Image
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Wessel Marchinbar Island
Medals: 88
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:13 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I was keen to hammer Victor? Have you any proof?

Anyways, I had forgotten that CM5 was a doctor. He was dead before I got here.

Now we are left with the only possibility of scum being new guy and Isaiah.


Take your pick... I can GUARANTEE there's still 2 scum left.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:15 pm

I would say Isaiah, but we haven't heard anything from new guy yet.
Image
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Wessel Marchinbar Island
Medals: 88
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:26 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I would say Isaiah, but we haven't heard anything from new guy yet.


This is what I mean, New Guy has something... he visited Sully and hasn't spoken a word to us about what he found or what he did <.< It's scummy.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby new guy1 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Sorry, I was out. However I will claim, since it is kind of pointless waiting till L2 since that is just one vote, I am the Privateer, Town Hider. I joined the crew because I thought we were doing the work of the queen, and was not informed otherwise. Therefore, with my documents to write the plunders of other nations in my hands, I hide behind one pirate, whom I convince to protect me, each night. If someone wants to hurt me, they must go through him first, and I am protected. However, if one of the pirates are feeling especiallly hateful towards me, they will kill us both.
I hid behind Sully because I knew that he would be watched, and therefore could possibly find scum in the event of my death, along with sully's, but it did not turn out that way.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:55 pm

new guy1 wrote:Sorry, I was out. However I will claim, since it is kind of pointless waiting till L2 since that is just one vote, I am the Privateer, Town Hider. I joined the crew because I thought we were doing the work of the queen, and was not informed otherwise. Therefore, with my documents to write the plunders of other nations in my hands, I hide behind one pirate, whom I convince to protect me, each night. If someone wants to hurt me, they must go through him first, and I am protected. However, if one of the pirates are feeling especiallly hateful towards me, they will kill us both.
I hid behind Sully because I knew that he would be watched, and therefore could possibly find scum in the event of my death, along with sully's, but it did not turn out that way.


Anyone else?
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby new guy1 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:02 pm

jak111 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Sorry, I was out. However I will claim, since it is kind of pointless waiting till L2 since that is just one vote, I am the Privateer, Town Hider. I joined the crew because I thought we were doing the work of the queen, and was not informed otherwise. Therefore, with my documents to write the plunders of other nations in my hands, I hide behind one pirate, whom I convince to protect me, each night. If someone wants to hurt me, they must go through him first, and I am protected. However, if one of the pirates are feeling especiallly hateful towards me, they will kill us both.
I hid behind Sully because I knew that he would be watched, and therefore could possibly find scum in the event of my death, along with sully's, but it did not turn out that way.


Anyone else?


If you would like, I can read off the list since some were so long ago I cant remember them all. If you think its important :)
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 pm

new guy1 wrote:
jak111 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Sorry, I was out. However I will claim, since it is kind of pointless waiting till L2 since that is just one vote, I am the Privateer, Town Hider. I joined the crew because I thought we were doing the work of the queen, and was not informed otherwise. Therefore, with my documents to write the plunders of other nations in my hands, I hide behind one pirate, whom I convince to protect me, each night. If someone wants to hurt me, they must go through him first, and I am protected. However, if one of the pirates are feeling especiallly hateful towards me, they will kill us both.
I hid behind Sully because I knew that he would be watched, and therefore could possibly find scum in the event of my death, along with sully's, but it did not turn out that way.


Anyone else?


If you would like, I can read off the list since some were so long ago I cant remember them all. If you think its important :)


Yes please.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby new guy1 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 pm

K
N1- Hid behind Kiwi- If I remember correctly, this was because he wasnt too active and so I figured he was low key enough to keep me alive till the next day. I wanted to make sure that I didnt get killed early, and I got lucky that I didnt hide behind him N2
N2- Hid behind Sully- Already posted the reason
N3- Hid behind Sparta- Same reason...
N4- Hid behind Hippo- This one was different. It was more like the same as sully in trying to get the mafia caught, but again looking back this was a mistake a well because it would make it a 2v2... Glad he didnt get targeted.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 pm

I'd like a similar list from isaiah40 if you could, thanks!
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:08 am

new guy1 wrote:K
N1- Hid behind Kiwi- If I remember correctly, this was because he wasnt too active and so I figured he was low key enough to keep me alive till the next day. I wanted to make sure that I didnt get killed early, and I got lucky that I didnt hide behind him N2
N2- Hid behind Sully- Already posted the reason
N3- Hid behind Sparta- Same reason...
N4- Hid behind Hippo- This one was different. It was more like the same as sully in trying to get the mafia caught, but again looking back this was a mistake a well because it would make it a 2v2... Glad he didnt get targeted.


Now this I find VERY interesting. I say there's at least 2 mafia left of 5 of us. I know who I am, so that leaves with my mind giving 2 of you townie passes and two of you mafia passes.

Isaiah tracked you and you confirmed you visited hippo. I believe Isaiah has gotten 1 townie pass now with his information being correct when he can get it.

So either there's only one mafia left (making the game in our favor) or you are lying new guy. If you hid behind hippo with 2 mafia left you should be dead. So I'm calling you out on your bluff. If it's not a bluff we only have 1 mafia left, if it is then you're a goner.

The sad part is I can clear all of you in a way yet unclear you all in another >.<.

Hippo can be cleared because it was planned that he was going to be jailed last night and he was. But we may have a mafia bus driver on the loose or a mafia role blocker at the very least. (Which would explain why Isaiah was blocked when no townie claimed blocking him).

It seems to me that no matter how hard I try to break it down to 2 left there's evidence to break me from my train of thought...
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:12 am

I'm going ahead and voting for New Guy today boys. He's the only safe one I see today. If he's telling the truth Hippo is cleared and we're only down to 1 mafia. If he's lying Hippo may be his scum buddy + we get another day. This is the only safe person I see to vote for, anyone else and I'm wrong... we lose.

Vote New Guy1, if I am wrong, forgive me. But it's the only logical process my brain can do without going off of luck.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby new guy1 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:13 am

jak111 wrote:I'm going ahead and voting for New Guy today boys. He's the only safe one I see today. If he's telling the truth Hippo is cleared and we're only down to 1 mafia. If he's lying Hippo may be his scum buddy + we get another day. This is the only safe person I see to vote for, anyone else and I'm wrong... we lose.

Vote New Guy1, if I am wrong, forgive me. But it's the only logical process my brain can do without going off of luck.


In your previous post you say it was arranged for hippo to be jailed. If this is the case, I did not see it, and if it was arranged, then it would be a logical reason for me hiding behind him, right? I know it might look scummy if I change my reasoning, but I am in many games. It took me almost 20 minutes just to try to remember WHY I hid behind who I did. I understand why you would vote for me, and I understand why you would think I was the only logical option, but I refuse to believe that I am scummier when there is someone who gave a gun to someone else (however explained) and someone who shot one of our townies with this gun with no notification of the rest of the crew, with which we could have aimed it the correct way. This said, I understand if you decide to lynch me, but shit its the game when your wrong.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:04 am

new guy1 wrote:
jak111 wrote:I'm going ahead and voting for New Guy today boys. He's the only safe one I see today. If he's telling the truth Hippo is cleared and we're only down to 1 mafia. If he's lying Hippo may be his scum buddy + we get another day. This is the only safe person I see to vote for, anyone else and I'm wrong... we lose.

Vote New Guy1, if I am wrong, forgive me. But it's the only logical process my brain can do without going off of luck.


In your previous post you say it was arranged for hippo to be jailed. If this is the case, I did not see it, and if it was arranged, then it would be a logical reason for me hiding behind him, right? I know it might look scummy if I change my reasoning, but I am in many games. It took me almost 20 minutes just to try to remember WHY I hid behind who I did. I understand why you would vote for me, and I understand why you would think I was the only logical option, but I refuse to believe that I am scummier when there is someone who gave a gun to someone else (however explained) and someone who shot one of our townies with this gun with no notification of the rest of the crew, with which we could have aimed it the correct way. This said, I understand if you decide to lynch me, but shit its the game when your wrong.


Let me try and get this clear to you, unless there's a mafia bus driver. Lynching you should be safe. Lynching you will do 1 of two things. Clear Hippo and leave us with Doom, or not clear Hippo and leave us with Doom or Hippo tomorrow. Isaiah is cleared because the MOD pretty much cleared him when he said watcher wouldn't see him on Sully case. He's a sort of a noob who shot early yes, but how he got the gun is perfectly explained. He wouldn't of killed one of my highest suspicion targets if he were mafia because then I'd still be on the Nebuch case. Also his info comes back positive of what he did get. So you sir, are my only safe option.

If there's two mafia left and I kill you, you are most likely one since you 'hid' behind Hippo. If there's one mafia left, your death will clear hippo, leaving us Doom.

Which ever of you are mafia and wants Isaiah dead, you missed your chance when I had that huge case on him way back on D1. Now in my eyes he is the only one perfectly cleared at the moment. Leaving the 3 of you. I'm not sure of Hippo or Doom, but whether New Guy is telling the truth about hiding behind Hippo last night will soon confirm the final mafia player (whether or not New Guy himself is mafia).
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby new guy1 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 am

jak111 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
jak111 wrote:I'm going ahead and voting for New Guy today boys. He's the only safe one I see today. If he's telling the truth Hippo is cleared and we're only down to 1 mafia. If he's lying Hippo may be his scum buddy + we get another day. This is the only safe person I see to vote for, anyone else and I'm wrong... we lose.

Vote New Guy1, if I am wrong, forgive me. But it's the only logical process my brain can do without going off of luck.


In your previous post you say it was arranged for hippo to be jailed. If this is the case, I did not see it, and if it was arranged, then it would be a logical reason for me hiding behind him, right? I know it might look scummy if I change my reasoning, but I am in many games. It took me almost 20 minutes just to try to remember WHY I hid behind who I did. I understand why you would vote for me, and I understand why you would think I was the only logical option, but I refuse to believe that I am scummier when there is someone who gave a gun to someone else (however explained) and someone who shot one of our townies with this gun with no notification of the rest of the crew, with which we could have aimed it the correct way. This said, I understand if you decide to lynch me, but shit its the game when your wrong.


Let me try and get this clear to you, unless there's a mafia bus driver. Lynching you should be safe. Lynching you will do 1 of two things. Clear Hippo and leave us with Doom, or not clear Hippo and leave us with Doom or Hippo tomorrow. Isaiah is cleared because the MOD pretty much cleared him when he said watcher wouldn't see him on Sully case. He's a sort of a noob who shot early yes, but how he got the gun is perfectly explained. He wouldn't of killed one of my highest suspicion targets if he were mafia because then I'd still be on the Nebuch case. Also his info comes back positive of what he did get. So you sir, are my only safe option.

If there's two mafia left and I kill you, you are most likely one since you 'hid' behind Hippo. If there's one mafia left, your death will clear hippo, leaving us Doom.

Which ever of you are mafia and wants Isaiah dead, you missed your chance when I had that huge case on him way back on D1. Now in my eyes he is the only one perfectly cleared at the moment. Leaving the 3 of you. I'm not sure of Hippo or Doom, but whether New Guy is telling the truth about hiding behind Hippo last night will soon confirm the final mafia player (whether or not New Guy himself is mafia).



The thing is my death wont clear anyone, it will end the game. I believe there are still two mafia and if my suspicions are correct then this will end the game. How is my logic any worse then yours or dooms? I may have to go back and read, but I cant remember where you got cleared. If we went off of what you thought all the time, then you could just be mafia trying to get a lynch on faulty evidence and a slim chance of me being mafia WHEN IM NOT MAFIA. I know that any person, mafia or town, would say the same thing, but holy crap its the game. Why would you risk a lynch when we have more time to find another suspect instead of just giving the game away?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby isaiah40 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Sorry guys, been busy.

N1 - Tracked Neb but was roleblocked by clever
N2 - Tracked Sully, but sully didn't go anywhere
N3 - Tracked Doom but was roleblocked
N4 - Tracked Doom who visited NG1

As you see, I was roleblocked twice.
Lieutenant isaiah40
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:14 pm
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (6)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby new guy1 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm

isaiah40 wrote:Sorry guys, been busy.

N1 - Tracked Neb but was roleblocked by clever
N2 - Tracked Sully, but sully didn't go anywhere
N3 - Tracked Doom but was roleblocked
N4 - Tracked Doom who visited NG1

As you see, I was roleblocked twice.


I see. The mafia might not have wanted you to know where they were going (Im assuming there is a mafia RB since you were blocked after the town one died). This way they were able to move and kill who they pleased without you being able to report it. Only logical reason to me.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Unvote, in light of a new thought train, I am going to have to Vote Doom on this.

I am curious Doom. Did you decide Isaiah was a threat but could only block him a night apart from each block?
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:51 pm

jak111 wrote:Unvote, in light of a new thought train, I am going to have to Vote Doom on this.

I am curious Doom. Did you decide Isaiah was a threat but could only block him a night apart from each block?


What are talking about? Are you suggesting I am a roleblocker and can only operate on alternate nights?

Also, just because the mod cleared Isaiah as being a tracker doesn't mean he is cleared as being a town tracker.

I don't think there is a mafia roleblocker. I thought Isaiah was jailkept on night 3?
Image
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Wessel Marchinbar Island
Medals: 88
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby soundman on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 pm

soundman wrote:Vote Count:

isaiah40
thehippo8
new guy1
DoomYoshi - Jak - (L2)
jak111

With 5 alive it takes 3 to make someone walk the plank.
User avatar
Lieutenant soundman
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Location: Washington
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:02 am

Up to date but RL tired so will think about this properly tomorrow RT. Night all.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 am

It is Easter Weekend, so I am with family. If I am not checking as often as I usually do, there is good reason.
Image
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Wessel Marchinbar Island
Medals: 88
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby new guy1 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:It is Easter Weekend, so I am with family. If I am not checking as often as I usually do, there is good reason.


Enjoy your holidays everybody!
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
jak111 wrote:Unvote, in light of a new thought train, I am going to have to Vote Doom on this.

I am curious Doom. Did you decide Isaiah was a threat but could only block him a night apart from each block?


What are talking about? Are you suggesting I am a roleblocker and can only operate on alternate nights?

Also, just because the mod cleared Isaiah as being a tracker doesn't mean he is cleared as being a town tracker.

I don't think there is a mafia roleblocker. I thought Isaiah was jailkept on night 3?


Wrong, Isaiah was blocked by a mafia role blocker. Spartacus jail kept Teegee N3. You can operate each night, but you can only target the same person alternate nights. Which would perfectly fit in with what you are doing. Hmm Unvote I need town input on what's going on but only 2/4 of you are town, so who the hell to trust <.<.

If I follow New Guy's claim him and Hippo are the last 2 town with me.

If I follow Isaiah's claim it only clears him so far.

If I follow Hippo's claim (which I am guessing he IS the captain with no quarrel over that claim) it only clears him.

If I follow Doom's claim it only clears himself.

Out of all 4, let's say New Guy is a Hider. Doom would've found something else besides some paper work right?
Now let's say Isaiah is tracker, whoever New Guy visits does not die (Could be the role blocker I'm so looking for)
Now let's say Doom is flavor cop, funny how the only person alive, his evidence doesn't do much for.
Now let's say Hippo is a town Captain, well <.< That doesn't do us a lot of good...

The only believe-able roles are the Captain, tracker, and hider.
Out of those my gut is saying Hippo is town, but still not sure of the other two (+ Doom)
Isaiah's info has been perfectly correct so far when he has gotten it, so that means he's honest.. whether he is town or mafia tracker.
New Guy could be claiming hider when he really is role blocker. It'd explain quite a bit, and why New Guy isn't claiming to hide behind anyone who is still alive (except when he was called out on it) + he's taken WAY too long to come up with an answer of why he visited them and what he was.
Doom's info is a bit sketchy at best. Really though, his info doesn't help anyone out at this point...

So whichever hippo and Isaiah vote for I will as well >.<.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby new guy1 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 pm

I explained the paperwork in doom's scenario. I brought the queen's letter with me. I took a while to remember with the reasons why I hid behind who I did because this game has been going on a while, and I confuse games sometimes. I did not want to confuse myself and get myself lynched by a misprint. Therefore I checked myself several times. Now, I believe the captain role just because every crew needs a captain. I believe my role as a hider because I am in my shoes, but I also believe I gave enough background information to prove to any unbiased person that I am who I say I am. I dont know why out of all things instead of "Came unwillingly" or something like that, that Doom would find paperwork on me, but I guess it is what it is. His evidence is sound, but his times are off.
As for you, I definatly, without a doubt, would confirm you as town as you are the only person that is trying to lead us to, victory currently, bringing up all the cases and scenarios possible. If anyone challenges you as town I think I would have to side with you in the majority of scenarios I can think of.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users