Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D9 8/25

Postby / on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:14 am

EBWOP:
Well, actually, although it's not how I mod, I actually can see a viable reason my action should take priority, still, I've got my eye on you VioIet... After Strike and Jak's deaths. :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:15 am

F1fth wrote:I would like to see claims (name and role) in this order:
pancakemix
/
Rodion
strike wolf

I would like to reiterate that these people proven to be non-demons (may still be subverted):
jakv2
F1fth
VioIet
safari

Sorry for the triple post, but why is jak not a demon?
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 am

And I thought your name was Raphael the whole time!

Anyway, I was under the impression you had saved people twice?

edocsil wrote:An Archangel sat and watched the shadows. Shapes flickered in the night, and until now, there were none he could be sure he could trust. He had stayed his hand to long now, and now he must act. He took a massive greatsword from his back. It was a colossal thing, no human could have wielded it. In truth it was never meant to be used to kill, it was a totem of the angels power that he received from Yahweh. He chose his target and slammed the sword into the ground, burying it into the earth. A golden shield rose up from the sword and protected its target against the horrors of the night. So the angel stood until dawn came.

Wasn't that your doing?
General Rodion

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D2 25/25

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:29 am

VioIet wrote:It is to my understanding that Saints can be classified as humans in this game. My character is still alive- meaning I'm not the type of Saint who has already died, and people are praying to him/her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Genoa

Saint Catherine of Genoa (Caterina Fieschi Adorno, born Genoa 1447 – 15 September 1510) is an Italian Roman Catholic saint and mystic, admired for her work among the sick and the poor

Please explain.
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:59 am

Saf, / and Rodion - 3 archangels, cleared (anyone realized the slash between slashes thing? :D)

Fifth - innocented by Saf, provided Strike did not tamper with that
Violet - innocented by Saf a long time ago, provided Strike did not tamper with that

Jak, Strike, PCM - uncleared saints, Mammon should be here unless Strike allowed either Fifth or Violet to be falsely cleared.

Right now, I think strategy stands untouched.

Kill Strike.

Strike demon - we win
Strike saint - Saf vigs Jak and, if game is not yet over, we D10 lynch PCM
Strike subverted non-busdriver saint - probably the same scenario as "Strike saint"
Strike subverted busdriver saint - that one's tricky, since the pool of suspects increases from 3 to 5 (from 2 to 4, after Strike's death). We could actually lose if this is the case.
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:01 am

Rodion wrote:Saf, / and Rodion - 3 archangels, cleared (anyone realized the slash between slashes thing? :D)

Sorry for the quadra-post. The original one was written "Saf / / / Rodion", that's why I made the comment in parentheses. I then changed it for clarity and forgot to remove the comment.
General Rodion

Postby F1fth on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:42 pm

/ wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but why is jak not a demon?

Easy, Jak replaced Com9. Com9 is one of those to turn up innocent from Safari's investigations. Ergo, Jak cannot be a demon.
safariguy5 wrote:Night 1: Sully- Innocent
Night 2: Com9- Innocent
Night 3: VioIet- Innocent
Night 4: Soundman- Guilty

/ is obviously cleared, and since I don't see other cause behind the rolegifts, I would say that PCM is cleared as well... at least as far as being a demon. Since I was gifted a doc role a while back and since scum would never gift a role to town, PCM had to be town at one point. That leaves us with Strike the "busdriver" and Rodion the "archangel."

Now, Rodion is lying about his role because of course I am Raphael. My role was a one-shot permanent protection so long as I live. I used it on chap after he made his claim (the golden sword protected him from the night's terrors, etc.), though unfortunately it did us little good against a modkill. The fact that Rodion has been so withholding of information should make it clear who's more trustworthy about this. I dare him to try to explain why there's no mention of a golden sword after that night's protection.

The tough part is I can't puzzle out whether he's Mammon or is covering for Strike. On one hand, he's made his case for lynching Strike instead of PCM, which indicates that Strike may be town. However, Rodion undoubtedly knew he would be counter claimed and so may be trying to draw attention away from Strike in a subtle way. If Rodion is a converted saint, it would be to Strike's benefit that we argue over who is the real Raphel.

That being said, Vote Rodion. Going by the old hard and fast rule of lynch all liars.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby F1fth on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:47 pm

On the other hand, if Strike is Mammon and has busdriver abilities, that means he can protect himself from a vigging tonight. If we do end up killing Rodion and he's not Mammon, the Safari should stay his hand so that we don't end up with two dead town.

Corporal F1fth

Postby pancakemix on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Rodion wrote:Cool. Something that worries me is that we only have evidence of 1 townie getting a gift from you all game long after 8 nights. Mind making a full claim?

Can't be exact (don't know what nights), but I'm positive that I've gifted Violet, Jak (the first), Doom, Droz, Chap, F1fth (as he claims), and you. Mainly cops and docs.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby strike wolf on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 pm

. I know im innocent.

2. I know saf is innocent.

3. / is proven through scene evidence.

4. People have confirmed being gifted so that clears pancake

5. Vio was shown innocent by saf.

6. Ffths been shown innocent

7. Jak has been shown innocent.

That leaves Rodion. vote rodion
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Fifth, do you realize you are not counterclaiming me? I'm Raguel and you claimed Raphael. I don't understand why you'd think I claimed Raphael when I have mentioned I thought /'s role was Raphael.

The only counterclaim here is the fact we have 4 claimed angels while flavour suggests there should only be 3. /'s role description matches exactly what I've been told (a protective role that can die while protecting), so that leaves Saf and you, Fifth, as the possible liars. With the night scene flavour on your side, it now looks like Saf is the liar. Not going to do any voting for now as I need to gather my thoughts. Besides, we've got a lot to talk about still (the rest of Strike's actions, for instance). I'll ask that you unvote while we discuss as I'm apparently L-2 and we have a doublevoter.

As far as actual lying goes, the only person that apparently got caught lying is Violet, saying her saint is alive when she died in 1510.

pancakemix wrote:
Rodion wrote:Cool. Something that worries me is that we only have evidence of 1 townie getting a gift from you all game long after 8 nights. Mind making a full claim?

Can't be exact (don't know what nights), but I'm positive that I've gifted Violet, Jak (the first), Doom, Droz, Chap, F1fth (as he claims), and you. Mainly cops and docs.

Me? At which night exactly?
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:05 pm

pancakemix wrote:

Also, did you gift Doom the night before he got lynched (as he claimed)?
General Rodion

Postby F1fth on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Don't know how I misread that. I guess my mind saw what it was looking for.

Unvote while we re-evaluate.

Corporal F1fth

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Saf shouldn't be a demon if / got flavour when he protected him. That would mean mafia tried to kill him. I'm confused.
General Rodion

Postby F1fth on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Rodion wrote:Saf shouldn't be a demon if / got flavour when he protected him. That would mean mafia tried to kill him. I'm confused.

Busdrive redirected back to Saf?

Corporal F1fth

Postby F1fth on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:37 pm

EBWOP: Damn, I should have asked Strike his action before saying that. I shouldn't post when I'm sick I'm not thinking straight.

Corporal F1fth

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:48 pm

The same busdrive that redirects the kill redirects the protection, so no.
General Rodion

Postby / on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 am

Unvote, lots of new info coming out...

pancakemix wrote:

Could everyone listed here please confirm if they did or did not receive a gift please?

Also where the heck did the front page go?
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby VioIet on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:00 am

Rodion wrote:
As far as actual lying goes, the only person that apparently got caught lying is Violet, saying her saint is alive when she died in 1510.

Lol, you are really grasping for straws here Rodion. It's 2013, so technically every character is dead or immortal in some way or the other.

Vote Rodion
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby / on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 am

We can't afford to rush a lynch this late in the game, please withhold your votes for a while longer everyone.
We still need to answer a few questions.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby edocsil on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:03 am

Alrighty, hold the phone here. PCM just deleted the OP by mistake. A few things, one there will be a scene, two I need to go get the OP back in order, three please refrain from posting until the scene, I need to clarify a rule do some vote counts and the like. Game should be back on in an hour or two.
Last edited by edocsil on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby edocsil on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:09 am

Vote Count

Rodion (4) ~ VioIet strike wolf, Jak, ???
Strike (1) ~ Safariguy
Edoc'sil

Postby edocsil on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:40 am

Mammon wore a wicked grin. He had a card left in his sleeve ready to play today. It was strange that so many days had passed before he had a chance to use his axe during the day, but this day belonged to the executioner. Raguel had a proverbial knife to his throat, a few of the gathered angels and saints didn't quite believe his claims for one reason or another and the pressure was mounting. While he was attempting to fend off his accusers the execution slipped into the crowd. Mammon didn't care about the truth, right and wrong was for the angels and the servants of Yahweh to bicker about. Besides, he already knew that Raguel was an angel or a saint sworn to Yahweh and therefore an enemy. With a swift kick Mammon brought Raguel to his knees and with a powerful swing decapitated another angel in the name of Satan. The heavens roiled and night fell in an instant, hours before their due. In the confusion Mammon escaped into the dark. Blood flowed from his axe, and there would be more blood for the axe to drink before the night was done. For once Mammon so the end coming, perhaps he would survive this conflict yet.

Rodion ~ Raguel Archangel ~ Hider has been killed. It is now Night 9, 72 hours for all night actions.
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - N9 7/25

Postby edocsil on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Last thing, I was pointed out that I had said

edocsil wrote:The six remaining angels lunged for the demon and as their weapons pierced him he screamed and flashed to ash. Now one had fallen the angels knew, but how many yet stalked the land?

I have been told that LSU was the only dead angel at the time. If that was the case I misspoke and without the OP the only way to verify is to read 60 pages for the first 4 days... If LSU was the only dead angel the appropriate number would have been 7
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - N9 7/25

Postby edocsil on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Mammon and Mephistopheles were all that remained of the original six servants of Satan. The Executioner ad done his part, and the Liar had as well. With the many dead and the few saints that had been turned to the demons side there was no longer any hope for the Angels and the other forces of Yahweh. The executioner's axe fell again severing another angels head. Raphael passed from this world in a spray of blood, and with his death the numbers turned. The angels could no longer control the day, the night and day now belonged to Satan.

Dawn came, it was a pale, pitiful thing. Fog coated the world and the sun could not be seen. Elisabeth of Hungary approached the Archangel Michael, arguable the most powerful of them all. She ran her fingers through his hair and over his wings, waking the sleeping angel. He looked at the beautiful saint sitting before him. she was one sworn to Yahweh he thought. He could indulge himself in the briefest of passions for this stunning human woman. Before he could say a a thing Elisabeth whispered his name, once under her breath and once aloud. With those two words she sealed Michael's doom. His power began to flow out from him, leaving him a mere mortal, and in mortal danger. Elisabeth drew a dagger and plunged it into his heart, leaving just one angel remaining.

Sariel had done his part, he had saved Michael, and with his presence had ensured Michael's continued life. However, he knew the end was coming and there was nothing he could do about it. So he sat and prayed, prayed that vengeance would guide the hand of the angels. Mephistopheles entered the room where Sariel prayed. Sariel did not look up, he had felt the death of his brothers, and decided to spend his final moments in communion with with Yahweh. Mephistopheles placed his hand on Sariel's shoulder. Satan's power surged through him and Sariel was destroyed in an instant, every particle of him was separated in a fraction of a second and Sariel crumpled into a shifting dust at Mephistopheles' feet.

And so passed the last of the archangels, and so Yahweh lost his gambit. Satan came to Yahweh to demand the submission to the terms of the contest.

You have lost. You reign is over and this world belongs to me. Submit to the terms of the agreement, or shed the honor you claim to posses.

Yahweh closed his eyes and made a decision.

The power of your minions was greater than mine in this test. This world is yours, I will keep to the agreement.

Opening his eyes Yahweh continued.

But it will not be for long. I can not unmake you, but I can unmake this world. I will not leave them to suffer in your grasp.

With that the entire world began to crumble. Cites collapsed, the seas surged, and the the planet shook in the throes of it's destruction. Satan could only watch in impotent rage. He had no power to create or preserve, and somehow Yahweh had found how to destroy. Satan's would be kingdom imploded leaving nothing but dust spreading out among the the stars.

In a distant galaxy Yahweh mourned the destruction of that world. He had made many worlds, but for all it's flaws Earth had been one of his favorite creations. Drawing in the matter from a nearby nebula Yahweh compressed it forming the basis of a new planet. He had time. Eventually Satan would come to tempt the people who would populate this new planet, but he would have time to see the birth of civilization again before that time came. He could always create anew.

Fifth ~ Raphael Archangel ~ Seraph Knight Has been killed
Safariguy ~ Michael Archangel ~ JOAT has been endgamed
/ ~ Sariel Archangel ~ Bodyguard has been engamed
Violet ~ Catherine of Genoa Saint ~ Backup Doc has been endgamed

Strike Wolf ~ Mammon Demon ~ Executioner has won
PCM ~ Mephistopheles Demon ~ Gift Giver has won
Jak ~ Elisabeth of Hungary Saint ~ Doublevoter has won
The recruited saints who did not survive have won
The Demons who did not survive have won
All modkilled players have lost
All "Good" saints and Angels have lost.
Last edited by edocsil on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edoc'sil

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives