Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D7 15/25

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:31 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:"Neither part seems likely"

Ok. So with 7 players on the list alive, and 2 more mafia, town has a 5/7 chance of mislynch.

By killing jonty, we now have only a 2/6 chance of mislynch.

Why would mafia lower the chance of mislynch unless they were convinced town was going to lynch the "wrong" people?

Could it be because Jonty was an angel who had gained everyone's trust and also represented a very strong threat to mafia? He had a role that could turn recruited townies back into regular townies. We still don't know how recruited townies work or what information they have. A reformed townie could even theoretically reveal how recruitment works or (unlikely) maybe even mafia members. If I had been mafia than yes I would have supported killing Jonty.

Also please stop taking yourself off of the list. Just because you have an innocent result from the cop does not mean you are proven town. I am saying it now. I am 90% sure that Doomyoshi is the Godfather. As far as him clearing vio, either he knows that Vio is still town and trying to link up with someone he knows is a townie or at some point vio was recruited by the mafia and he is protecting her by placing the 100% proven town label on her.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:49 pm

strike wolf wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:"Neither part seems likely"

Ok. So with 7 players on the list alive, and 2 more mafia, town has a 5/7 chance of mislynch.

By killing jonty, we now have only a 2/6 chance of mislynch.

Why would mafia lower the chance of mislynch unless they were convinced town was going to lynch the "wrong" people?

Could it be because Jonty was an angel who had gained everyone's trust and also represented a very strong threat to mafia? He had a role that could turn recruited townies back into regular townies. We still don't know how recruited townies work or what information they have. A reformed townie could even theoretically reveal how recruitment works or (unlikely) maybe even mafia members. If I had been mafia than yes I would have supported killing Jonty.

Also please stop taking yourself off of the list. Just because you have an innocent result from the cop does not mean you are proven town. I am saying it now. I am 90% sure that Doomyoshi is the Godfather. As far as him clearing vio, either he knows that Vio is still town and trying to link up with someone he knows is a townie or at some point vio was recruited by the mafia and he is protecting her by placing the 100% proven town label on her.

I didn't take myself off the list. I just switched the numbers. I meant 4/6.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Okay I am back. Sorry bout that, exams (hopefully) went well :lol:.

Now, from what I read up, I do believe that Vio is town. It does seem to make sense that we either lynch doom or strike today-- followed by possibly aage, depending on how the lynch turns out.

The reason being is that theyre (obviously) fighting. We have to make a collective decision. I am also leaning toward a strike lynch, because its unlikely that he would have switched the two if both were mafia. Also he is doing too much defenbding of himself. He seems way too jumpy. Also, doom has been seen by a cop as innocent, and since there is only a 1/15 shot at him being GF, I will go with the odds.

vote strike
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 pm

aage, did you say you protected me last night?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Sry 4 double:

Yesterday I softclaimed angel. Rodion can investigate me and I can't claim to be human. That will verify me 100%
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby edocsil on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 pm

I'll prod Droz if he hasn't posted by tomorrow.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby Rodion on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 pm

We ain't lynching Strike or anyone else until we hear from Droz and Saf.

Yoshi, are you claiming to be Raphael or the 7th and final angel? And where exactly did you softclaim?
General Rodion

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:44 pm

As my WC hints at, I don't think angels can be recruited or subverted. Humans can. So to say that you "would have recruited me" last night means nothing because I don't think the cult can recruit me.

Ready to claim my action when Droz does.
Captain safariguy5

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D6 17/25

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 am

DoomYoshi wrote:In this post aage reveals he is not an angel, and that humans are probably not town:

I think it should be mentioned that we shouldn't disregard the possibility that humans and angels have different win conditions, since if the subvert-thing is in the angel role pm but not in the human role pm. It's not in my role pm anyway, I found out about it through Lsu's and jgordon's posts, so I suppose it is also not in Jak's (or violet's, or other claimed humans') role pms.

In this post (after several of defending droz), aage admits he does not think droz is scum:
aage wrote:
aage wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:@aage: what? Where do we have proof that he was roleblocked?

Exactly. But if he wasn't roleblocked and he was mafia, it would be pretty strange to claim to have been roleblocked, as I explained in my previous post. Maybe I should have stressed that with "claimed to have been roleblocked" I meant "lie about being roleblocked", I thought that was obvious.
All we know is that his vote is gone, so obviously he wasn't lying about that. That lends some credibility to his roleblock-claim by my book.

@SW, see my reply to DY. I think you misinterpreted what I said.

ebwop

So following that reasoning, claiming to have been blocked if he were a mafia watcher whilst in fact he wasn't blocked would make no sense to do... hence we can conclude that either he is town and lying (which is okay, really, since he's town and I won't be voting him) or he is any alignment and was genuinely roleblocked, and therefore I see no reason to suspect him. Watcher is a pretty useful role to keep alive, and I'm not at all convinced that he must be scum.

In this post, aage admits that there is "no" case on jonty. I took a leap and logic and assumed that meant he thinks jonty is not scum (i.e. is town).
aage wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
F1fth wrote:It would be nice to hear from Safari, but in the interest of moving things along I'm going to Vote Jonty.

My crime?

Being on the list :roll:

Based on the first post, and his claim of human, and his pretend denial of defending both droz and jonty, I am now going into the 90%+ range of scum with aage, compared to 99%+ range with jonty.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:36 am

Is it just me, or is there an echo in here?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Rodion on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:55 am

It looks like everyone is waiting for Droz and then Saf.

I failed to understand your softclaim of angel, by the way. While I'm at that, I don't understand how an angel would say things like "if I were mafia, I'd have recruited Saf" when Saf has shown angels have knowledge that only humans are subvertable. At this point, I think you're either a godfather that would pass my investigation or a subverted saint that is trying to get D8 lynched to buy the demons more time. I think the second scenario is more likely. Anyway, you don't get lynched before we get through with the Aage/Droz/Strike situation.
General Rodion

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Rodion wrote:It looks like everyone is waiting for Droz and then Saf.

I failed to understand your softclaim of angel, by the way. While I'm at that, I don't understand how an angel would say things like "if I were mafia, I'd have recruited Saf" when Saf has shown angels have knowledge that only humans are subvertable. At this point, I think you're either a godfather that would pass my investigation or a subverted saint that is trying to get D8 lynched to buy the demons more time. I think the second scenario is more likely. Anyway, you don't get lynched before we get through with the Aage/Droz/Strike situation.

I was listing aage as scummy because a) he claimed human and b) he said humans are not town. Why would I call out aage on that if I was a human myself?

Also, saf released this knowledge just 4 posts ago, so it hardly influences my initial claim that he would be the claim target. Furthermore, I don't have his character written down, so I didn't remember he was an angel, just that he was a superJOAT.

I am still waiting on an answer from aage: did he protect me last night?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
Rodion wrote:It looks like everyone is waiting for Droz and then Saf.

I was listing aage as scummy because a) he claimed human and b) he said humans are not town. Why would I call out aage on that if I was a human myself?

Also, saf released this knowledge just 4 posts ago, so it hardly influences my initial claim that he would be the claim target. Furthermore, I don't have his character written down, so I didn't remember he was an angel, just that he was a superJOAT.

I am still waiting on an answer from aage: did he protect me last night?

Some humans are town, lol.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby aage on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:16 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I am still waiting on an answer from aage: did he protect me last night?

Obviously, yes. I already said that. Do you really need confirmation from "I almost regret protecting your ass last night"?

Seriously, I appreciate your being confirmed town and all, but you've been asking mostly irrelevant questions for the past few days.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Ok, full claim. I am the town roleblocker. I roleblocked Aage the last 2 nights. Since he wasn't told about the roleblock last night, he didn't protect me.ergo, scum.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 pm

And I don't have my role pm, so I can't give you the name of my character Rodion.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Rodion on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 pm

You can always ask Edoc.
General Rodion

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Yeah.. Edoc you mind re sending mine too? I deleted all my PM's when I had my sitter in (gabby the nosy bugger :lol:) so I would appreciate you resenting it. I know my role but I don't remember the name xD
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby edocsil on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Yeah, I can go fish them out. Droz was prodded btw.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Ok, I'm not an angel lmao. I am Brigit of Kildare, a saint.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Rodion on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Are you playing like a jester to buy the actual demons more time?
General Rodion

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 pm

edocsil wrote:Yeah, I can go fish them out. Droz was prodded btw.

Ty and ty
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 am

Um...since when is a protection automatically a PM from the mod that the action failed? This isn't an investigative role. I fail to see how that indicates aage is lying. In fact doom, it raises questions as to why you'd block him in the first place.
Captain safariguy5

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:44 am

safariguy5 wrote:Um...since when is a protection automatically a PM from the mod that the action failed? This isn't an investigative role. I fail to see how that indicates aage is lying. In fact doom, it raises questions as to why you'd block him in the first place.

Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't get it lol.. Why on earth would you want to roleblock a doc role??
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 am

Looks like I need to remind everyone.

strike wolf wrote:Night 3: Rodion (Mr. Squirrel) w/aage

Night 5: Myself w/Pancakemix

Night 6: Iliad w/Aage

Therefore Aage couldn't have known he was role blocked because he was in fact not role blocked.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives