Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby rishaed on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi Im replacing CM5. And Confirming.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:24 pm

That was fast! Anyhow, still looking for 2 more replacements.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby rishaed on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Ok before I vote, I have to check with /'s list to see if CM5 was on A list, Here is a quote from Jak. The problem is that this isn't the original post.
show

THIS is the original post
[quote=jgordon]Sorry forgot to answer one Thing, as town I am everytime willing to take one scum with me as long as my role is not crucial. But you already know that Jak. Vote stealing scum VS compeller town, even trade,plus town has one less scum,and considering you are good at this game,even better for town.

That is why I am willing if it comes to it to trade even up for your head. Plus town has a good idea of who to take N3 when you flip Red.

Yes use the idea that / came up with and I will gladly cast the only vote it will clearly mark my alignment, I have never disagreed with it just thought shorter list are better.[/quote]
THIS is a huge Mistake. I can't believe nobody else picked it up. Or do you believe everything in quote signs. :roll: :roll:
As is once I'm sure about if i stand on A/B I will vote.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby rishaed on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:30 pm

rishaed wrote:Ok before I vote, I have to check with /'s list to see if CM5 was on A list, Here is a quote from Jak. The problem is that this isn't the original post.
show

THIS is the original post
[quote=jgordon]Sorry forgot to answer one Thing, as town I am everytime willing to take one scum with me as long as my role is not crucial. But you already know that Jak. Vote stealing scum VS compeller town, even trade,plus town has one less scum,and considering you are good at this game,even better for town.

That is why I am willing if it comes to it to trade even up for your head. Plus town has a good idea of who to take N3 when you flip Red.

Yes use the idea that / came up with and I will gladly cast the only vote it will clearly mark my alignment, I have never disagreed with it just thought shorter list are better.
[/quote]
THIS is a huge Mistake. I can't believe nobody else picked it up. Or do you believe everything in quote signs. :roll: :roll:
As is once I'm sure about if i stand on A/B I will vote.[/quote]
EBWOP.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby rishaed on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Sry for the triple post, but I just noticed on the Changing words around part afterwards. . . I was too busy following the "hey I've read something just about the same somewhere else but it's means something completely different" train of thought and missed the "I switched some words around." afterward.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jak111 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm

rishaed wrote:Sry for the triple post, but I just noticed on the Changing words around part afterwards. . . I was too busy following the "hey I've read something just about the same somewhere else but it's means something completely different" train of thought and missed the "I switched some words around." afterward.


Rishaed, I made it red so it was OBVIOUS I switched the quote around. But I fixed his quote to suit what he's REALLY thinking when he posted instead of what he said in it. More of a mock to him to tell him I know he's cornered. Either town hangs me today and gets him tomorrow or if I can get town to trust me for once avoid letting them lynch a townie and go straight for him.

Strike is right that I get homed in on people, but when they accuse you of something that you know to be wrong, that's when I really home in on them. But the funny thing is, is I was being somewhat rational before everything got out of hand and he "confirmed he checked with Edoc". The only possible way we're both town is if there was a busdriver, framer, or other. Which I doubt highly with how much people are homing in back on me.

Then I present a good case to at least if I die, Chap's scum list gets narrowed. Vodean claimed non town, so his vote would just be there, JG would be proved non town with my death. But the other two would be either cleared or found guilty (if found guilty then of course we'd have the REST of the list completely cleared ;) ) But again, something that people should've headed a listen to has fallen on deaf ears of the JG and Aage screamo band coming out called Guilty Their first album is also called Guilty In fact, all the songs on that album are called Guilty Which shall be proven :P and I expect a hug after the game when I am right 8-)
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I really see very little downside to this situation right now. If we lynch jak and he turns out town, we'll lynch jg tomorrow. If jak turns out mafia, jg gains major town cred. Is there a possibility that they're both town? Maybe. But if there was no mod error, then clearly one of them lied, and it's early enough in the game to believe that lying is a good indicator of scum.

Also, I like how you added me to the end of that list jak. Perhaps you realize that filibustering your post count makes just about everyone not named jak, jgordon or vodean sound silent/not really posting.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:56 pm

jak111 wrote:
rishaed wrote:Sry for the triple post, but I just noticed on the Changing words around part afterwards. . . I was too busy following the "hey I've read something just about the same somewhere else but it's means something completely different" train of thought and missed the "I switched some words around." afterward.


Rishaed, I made it red so it was OBVIOUS I switched the quote around. But I fixed his quote to suit what he's REALLY thinking when he posted instead of what he said in it. More of a mock to him to tell him I know he's cornered. Either town hangs me today and gets him tomorrow or if I can get town to trust me for once avoid letting them lynch a townie and go straight for him.

Strike is right that I get homed in on people, but when they accuse you of something that you know to be wrong, that's when I really home in on them. But the funny thing is, is I was being somewhat rational before everything got out of hand and he "confirmed he checked with Edoc". The only possible way we're both town is if there was a busdriver, framer, or other. Which I doubt highly with how much people are homing in back on me.

Then I present a good case to at least if I die, Chap's scum list gets narrowed. Vodean claimed non town, so his vote would just be there, JG would be proved non town with my death. But the other two would be either cleared or found guilty (if found guilty then of course we'd have the REST of the list completely cleared ;) ) But again, something that people should've headed a listen to has fallen on deaf ears of the JG and Aage screamo band coming out called Guilty Their first album is also called Guilty In fact, all the songs on that album are called Guilty Which shall be proven :P and I expect a hug after the game when I am right 8-)


2 things I didnt think about jak not removing his vote,so in that case make me and vodean do the voting,and chap can do his thing and clear us.

Next, I AM SABRAEL I am to destroy Demons and return the subverted to GOD. I am A COMPELLER, Each night I compell someone to use their role, If they are joat they can be compelled to use up to 2 of their roles.

There you go Jak,I unlike you knew my alignment from D1,again I ask you how did you not know your alignment? how is this possible when I am sure all of us were told in role PM's what our alignment is, YET YOU MISSED IT,again I ask you to explain that one small point for us.
Image
User avatar
Private jgordon1111
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jonty125 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:16 am

That's a strong claim. My vote stays on jak.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby VioIet on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:39 am

vodean wrote:it would be great to hear from vio on all this... she usually never posts more than once a week, and sometimes it goes as long as 2 weeks. scummarining? i think so.


I am not sure where you get these statistics from :roll: I have never gone more than two weeks without posting in any recent game. How many games have you even played with me?


strike wolf wrote:Honestly, I'd be more inclined to vote jak but this behavior is actually fairly par for the course from jak. Same thing happened in Psychology mafia. if Jak thinks you are scum, he won't shift from that position unless you've been 105% cleared and game facts are either twisted or ignored. if you happen to think that Jak is wrong in his position (particularly to the extent of voting him) well you're probably scum to.

I remain adamant about aage , I am 95% convinced he is scum. Which is more than I can say about the other cases on the board.


I actually really like your case on Aage, however, I don't see it gaining any momentum today. It will be between Jak and Vodean. I agree that Jak is playing as normal, yet Vodean always appears extremely scummy to me. I can't ever give him the benefit of the doubt, and I don't believe his role claim. I also wanted to make another case on Victor tomorrow.

As to Jak and Vodean, I still believe that Vodean is the scummier of the two. However, lynching Jak will bring about more info. I may change my vote right before the deadline, if necessary.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
User avatar
Captain VioIet
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 62
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby vodean on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:30 am

actually, check this out. it clearly shows you not posting from the 4th to the 18th. by my count thats 14 days or two weeks... making you a liar.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby aage on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:57 am

rishaed wrote:
rishaed wrote:Ok before I vote, I have to check with /'s list to see if CM5 was on A list, Here is a quote from Jak. The problem is that this isn't the original post.
show

THIS is the original post
jgordon wrote:Sorry forgot to answer one Thing, as town I am everytime willing to take one scum with me as long as my role is not crucial. But you already know that Jak. Vote stealing scum VS compeller town, even trade,plus town has one less scum,and considering you are good at this game,even better for town.

That is why I am willing if it comes to it to trade even up for your head. Plus town has a good idea of who to take N3 when you flip Red.

Yes use the idea that / came up with and I will gladly cast the only vote it will clearly mark my alignment, I have never disagreed with it just thought shorter list are better.

THIS is a huge Mistake. I can't believe nobody else picked it up. Or do you believe everything in quote signs. :roll: :roll:
As is once I'm sure about if i stand on A/B I will vote.

EBWOP.

you have to use inverted comma's "" "" to quote people:
So you type the name between comma's here wrote:and then there's the quote
but that aside.I don't see your point.

strike wolf wrote:I remain adamant about aage , I am 95% convinced he is scum. Which is more than I can say about the other cases on the board.

If only you explained why... But I guess I'll hear tomorrow.

jgordon wrote:I AM SABRAEL
That name isn't supposed to be among the list. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saraqael http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uriel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrael http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archangel#Roman_Catholic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch Please look into this as well, I don't have time right now and probably won't any more before the deadline but that is a strange claim. It at least means the flavour must be based on the Book of Enoch which is not regarded canonical by the RCC. Or maybe I'm wrong and I don't have time to figure it out now. Please look into it.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jak111 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:48 am

It's obvious to me why his name doesn't fit with what people originally thought. But it seems I am to be not believed until the mod reveals my role on my death.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jak111 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 am

jgordon1111 wrote:2 things I didnt think about jak not removing his vote,so in that case make me and vodean do the voting,and chap can do his thing and clear us.


But before I stop fighting (still got today left to prove him scum) 2 things are wrong with this post.
1.) Vodean claimed non human hence he cannot be 'cleared'.
2.) Now this admits that you know I wasn't able to use my vote steal, thus being able to prove you wrong tomorrow if living.

If I was hiding my stolen vote, this situation he wouldn't feel confident about.
If I was a JoaT why not prove him wrong by tomorrow without the town kill?

Still like how no one is thinking about this option we have. "Let's lynch ____ then lynch ____, I don't care, as long as we lynch!" pretty much sums up town's thoughts atm. So basically let's not lynch the one we know to be non town and then prove scum tomorrow, instead, let's lynch town, and leave two non town standing, great ideas, got a better one?
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby samgrossy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:37 am

So this is for the other players in the game and also /.

We need to organize who is going to vote and who is going to stay on the sidelines. Lets spend today getting this straightened out.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby blakebowling on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:27 am

jak111 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:2 things I didnt think about jak not removing his vote,so in that case make me and vodean do the voting,and chap can do his thing and clear us.


But before I stop fighting (still got today left to prove him scum) 2 things are wrong with this post.
1.) Vodean claimed non human hence he cannot be 'cleared'.
2.) Now this admits that you know I wasn't able to use my vote steal, thus being able to prove you wrong tomorrow if living.

If I was hiding my stolen vote, this situation he wouldn't feel confident about.
If I was a JoaT why not prove him wrong by tomorrow without the town kill?

Still like how no one is thinking about this option we have. "Let's lynch ____ then lynch ____, I don't care, as long as we lynch!" pretty much sums up town's thoughts atm. So basically let's not lynch the one we know to be non town and then prove scum tomorrow, instead, let's lynch town, and leave two non town standing, great ideas, got a better one?

You seem to keep getting this wrong, and that's why my vote is on you as scum.

Vodean claimed non-town, not non-human. As far as I'm concerned, the humans are non-town; though not necessarily anti-town.
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:51 am

VioIet wrote:
vodean wrote:it would be great to hear from vio on all this... she usually never posts more than once a week, and sometimes it goes as long as 2 weeks. scummarining? i think so.


I am not sure where you get these statistics from :roll: I have never gone more than two weeks without posting in any recent game. How many games have you even played with me?


strike wolf wrote:Honestly, I'd be more inclined to vote jak but this behavior is actually fairly par for the course from jak. Same thing happened in Psychology mafia. if Jak thinks you are scum, he won't shift from that position unless you've been 105% cleared and game facts are either twisted or ignored. if you happen to think that Jak is wrong in his position (particularly to the extent of voting him) well you're probably scum to.

I remain adamant about aage , I am 95% convinced he is scum. Which is more than I can say about the other cases on the board.


I actually really like your case on Aage, however, I don't see it gaining any momentum today. It will be between Jak and Vodean. I agree that Jak is playing as normal, yet Vodean always appears extremely scummy to me. I can't ever give him the benefit of the doubt, and I don't believe his role claim. I also wanted to make another case on Victor tomorrow.

As to Jak and Vodean, I still believe that Vodean is the scummier of the two. However, lynching Jak will bring about more info. I may change my vote right before the deadline, if necessary.


Vio, Have you been reading along? we are less than 2 days from deadline I believe. You do realize That Jak for some reason did not know his alignment D1, and you are pretty much ok with that right? He mis voted? he got a one phase use gift that,suddenly gets an extension on it.

Vio if as jak claims he got this mysterious roleblock right at deadline and got an extension on it,dont you think Edoc would have said hey jak ole buddy you mis voted and you need to change that before its to late?

But all of this is adding up to Jak is somehow playing normal and is town for you? Here is the same question for you Vio,did you know your alignment D1? You really did I believe,so think about it, your role Pm said it,So how did Jak not know his and think he was an angel?

Even if your not into religion as I am guessing some of us are not,Jak is a writer and a reader,so him saying he thought william of york sounded like an angel name is not passing the test for me. I know Jak plays outside the box,this is not outside the box,these are mistakes that I dont believe a player like Jak would make if he was town.
Image
User avatar
Private jgordon1111
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby pancakemix on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 am

Bit of research on jgordon's claim:

Sabriel: (or Sabrael) - one of the 7 archangels and guard of the 1st Heaven as noted in Conybeare, The Testament of Solomon, and in III Enoch.


Sabrael is also chief of the order of tarshishim ("the brilliant ones"), who are equated with the order of virtues, sharing post with Tarshiel - according to Maseket Azilut. The principal duty of the virtues is to work miracles on earth. They are said to be the chief bestowers of grace and valor.


Last line bolded for emphasis. It might be a tad of a stretch to reach JG's role, but I can see where it could come from. His adamance about it is really what I think is an indicator of his honesty.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix
 
Posts: 7967
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: The Grim Guzzler
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jak111 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 pm

William of York, I am not a huge religious follower but he is important no? If he is, where's my counter claim? No one? Because I am town JG, face it. Your lies will only last until my lynch and then they shall be proven for what they are. Do not bolster yourself with false confidence when you know it only exists while town do not believe in me.

JG, right now, you're playing the mod, not sure if anyone else has changed their minds but playing the mod is scummy as f*ck. You're saying Edoc would do this or that? Are you Edoc? Do you not think Edoc has a life and was too busy to get back to me in time? Yes, I got the pm's late, I got the gift late AND I got told that I mis voted late, all of which was during a time period that I was in bed asleep or at school. Either way, people are late sending in their actions so it fucks with Edoc's deadline plans and I know Edoc well enough that he keeps a deadline when he sets one like I do in my games (Unless I'm too pissed of not having enough night actions from inactives).

With soo many inactives I doubt anyone will counter JG in time to prove him wrong, and I seriously doubt town will change their minds when I am blatantly right about this. Sometimes they trust me TOO much and other times they don't trust me enough. This is the second of those two.

I'm pissed to be honest, not at you, Aage, or the others that are active, but the number of inactives that could either clear/pin one of us but since they are inactive they can't do anything. That's what I'm pissed about, or perhaps one of them bussed me and another and you really targeted someone else. If a town busdriver did that, and then went inactive and let us scrap at each other like this, his reputation in my mind would be very low.

So JG, this paragraph wont be a mind changer or a plea, but I want you to know since obviously you know what REAL alignment you are, that if you are mafia, you're a deadman tonight/tomorrow. But if you're town, inactives might be screwing us over completely because I can promise you I will flip blue upon death.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:58 pm

VioIet wrote:
vodean wrote:it would be great to hear from vio on all this... she usually never posts more than once a week, and sometimes it goes as long as 2 weeks. scummarining? i think so.


I am not sure where you get these statistics from :roll: I have never gone more than two weeks without posting in any recent game. How many games have you even played with me?


strike wolf wrote:Honestly, I'd be more inclined to vote jak but this behavior is actually fairly par for the course from jak. Same thing happened in Psychology mafia. if Jak thinks you are scum, he won't shift from that position unless you've been 105% cleared and game facts are either twisted or ignored. if you happen to think that Jak is wrong in his position (particularly to the extent of voting him) well you're probably scum to.

I remain adamant about aage , I am 95% convinced he is scum. Which is more than I can say about the other cases on the board.


I actually really like your case on Aage, however, I don't see it gaining any momentum today. It will be between Jak and Vodean. I agree that Jak is playing as normal, yet Vodean always appears extremely scummy to me. I can't ever give him the benefit of the doubt, and I don't believe his role claim. I also wanted to make another case on Victor tomorrow.

As to Jak and Vodean, I still believe that Vodean is the scummier of the two. However, lynching Jak will bring about more info. I may change my vote right before the deadline, if necessary.

Honestly Vio, the pace of each game requires varying levels of participation. Since you were part of possible connections, I would have thought you would have more to say given the amount of discussion that has passed since you posted.

Instead, what we get is just some player meta analysis, an old case on an inactive, and a rather lukewarm endorsement of the current lynch wagon.

Depending on what jak flips, I would strongly consider this a case of flying under the radar. Either way, it's a good starting point for discussion tomorrow.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:25 pm

jak111 wrote:William of York, I am not a huge religious follower but he is important no? If he is, where's my counter claim? No one? Because I am town JG, face it. Your lies will only last until my lynch and then they shall be proven for what they are. Do not bolster yourself with false confidence when you know it only exists while town do not believe in me.

JG, right now, you're playing the mod, not sure if anyone else has changed their minds but playing the mod is scummy as f*ck. You're saying Edoc would do this or that? Are you Edoc? Do you not think Edoc has a life and was too busy to get back to me in time? Yes, I got the pm's late, I got the gift late AND I got told that I mis voted late, all of which was during a time period that I was in bed asleep or at school. Either way, people are late sending in their actions so it fucks with Edoc's deadline plans and I know Edoc well enough that he keeps a deadline when he sets one like I do in my games (Unless I'm too pissed of not having enough night actions from inactives).

With soo many inactives I doubt anyone will counter JG in time to prove him wrong, and I seriously doubt town will change their minds when I am blatantly right about this. Sometimes they trust me TOO much and other times they don't trust me enough. This is the second of those two.

I'm pissed to be honest, not at you, Aage, or the others that are active, but the number of inactives that could either clear/pin one of us but since they are inactive they can't do anything. That's what I'm pissed about, or perhaps one of them bussed me and another and you really targeted someone else. If a town busdriver did that, and then went inactive and let us scrap at each other like this, his reputation in my mind would be very low.

So JG, this paragraph wont be a mind changer or a plea, but I want you to know since obviously you know what REAL alignment you are, that if you are mafia, you're a deadman tonight/tomorrow. But if you're town, inactives might be screwing us over completely because I can promise you I will flip blue upon death.


How is someone going to counter claim you jak when you didnt know your own alignment,and who the hell is going to counter claim vote stealer. Its usually a scum role. And with all of this going on you still havent researched your character, Your kidding right? I researched mine when I got the pm
as did most people I am guessing.

Playing the MOD,no not really I am guessing what any mod would do under the circumstances you have created,including yourself.

Remember the extension Edoc gave us D1,and if you really want to get pickey The night was a little longer than expected,so plenty of time was given all the way around.

And yes I am town and with my statement of role I am pretty darn sure others now are very aware of my alignment,beings they know I didnt quote exactly but enough it lines up with their role PM's.

You on the other hand didnt even do that really. You are one of the few players that are not able to say even yet exactly who you are. And considering your on the block I would have thought you would have at least checked that.
Image
User avatar
Private jgordon1111
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jak111 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Again, false accusations will get you no where.

Who would counter claim me? Are you seriously intentionally skimming now? You know I said William of York is most likely important, hence it'd be a name that would be counter claimed if I was lying.

My pm lines up with Vio's enough that I can pretty much confirm her as saint, especially given the shit you're trying to pull. The fact that you want pressure on her shows me that she is town. Scum when caught wouldn't intentionally put FOS's on their scum mates for investigation roles to check out, no, Vio is pretty much as clear to me as anyone on that list will ever be (Well DRoZ ties her with an actual full claim XD) There is me, DRoZ and Vio on that list that I know to be town. Everyone knows Vodean to be non town, I know you to be non town, and I am pretty damn sure out of Strike and Aage that Aage is non town, leaving only (from my pov)

~Saf
~Jonty (I feel is town due to fight between him and Vodean toward beginning of day)
~Soundman
~Nag
~Strike (but clear if Aage flips scum)

Out of the 3 remaining in reality, I feel Saf is the last of the non town because of a certain meta I'm using on him. However that's not even above 50% sure (which is why I wanted him on the list of 4 so he could be either caught or cleared, leaving only two real suspects left)

However, no one seems to like my plan of clearing and catching scum, because they do not believe me. Why? Because they got it in their minds that I MUST be scum because a real scum is deciding to claim angel, so let's kill the saint that is actually known in history (I've heard of his name, and that means quite a bit when I'm not even religious) so I want ONE person to tell me they never heard of William of York. ONE. None of you can say that because somewhere down the line you've heard of him, whether you know more about him than I or just know OF him like I do, you know him.

I find it funny how people are skimming over my posts so I will make the next part stand out quite clearly.

~ JG and people voting me are under the assumption that I am a mafia JoaT, and that is why I do not have my stolen vote.
~ In fact I am just a vote stealer who messed up sending in a name because I had the WRONG tab open (the official game which Ghostly is in) and sent in his name.
~ JG claims to have FORCED me to use my role.
~ Given one day I can prove that he didn't force me because I will have the vote tomorrow hence, proving his role WRONG
~ I will not be given that day because the JG posse would rather lynch a town and then a scum instead of a third party and then a scum


^ Look at that coloured text, point out ONE thing that is wrong about it. I dare you to try without bullshitting your way through it. That last point is the one that gets me the most. I can prove him wrong tomorrow and we could lynch a third party today, getting rid of two threats to town instead of wasting a day and a townie over some bullshit that can be proven given a SINGLE game day.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby vodean on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:32 pm

i had never heard of william of york before this game.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:46 pm

jak111 wrote:Again, false accusations will get you no where.

Who would counter claim me? Are you seriously intentionally skimming now? You know I said William of York is most likely important, hence it'd be a name that would be counter claimed if I was lying.

My pm lines up with Vio's enough that I can pretty much confirm her as saint, especially given the shit you're trying to pull. The fact that you want pressure on her shows me that she is town. Scum when caught wouldn't intentionally put FOS's on their scum mates for investigation roles to check out, no, Vio is pretty much as clear to me as anyone on that list will ever be (Well DRoZ ties her with an actual full claim XD) There is me, DRoZ and Vio on that list that I know to be town. Everyone knows Vodean to be non town, I know you to be non town, and I am pretty damn sure out of Strike and Aage that Aage is non town, leaving only (from my pov)

~Saf
~Jonty (I feel is town due to fight between him and Vodean toward beginning of day)
~Soundman
~Nag
~Strike (but clear if Aage flips scum)

Out of the 3 remaining in reality, I feel Saf is the last of the non town because of a certain meta I'm using on him. However that's not even above 50% sure (which is why I wanted him on the list of 4 so he could be either caught or cleared, leaving only two real suspects left)

However, no one seems to like my plan of clearing and catching scum, because they do not believe me. Why? Because they got it in their minds that I MUST be scum because a real scum is deciding to claim angel, so let's kill the saint that is actually known in history (I've heard of his name, and that means quite a bit when I'm not even religious) so I want ONE person to tell me they never heard of William of York. ONE. None of you can say that because somewhere down the line you've heard of him, whether you know more about him than I or just know OF him like I do, you know him.

I find it funny how people are skimming over my posts so I will make the next part stand out quite clearly.

~ JG and people voting me are under the assumption that I am a mafia JoaT, and that is why I do not have my stolen vote.
~ In fact I am just a vote stealer who messed up sending in a name because I had the WRONG tab open (the official game which Ghostly is in) and sent in his name.
~ JG claims to have FORCED me to use my role.
~ Given one day I can prove that he didn't force me because I will have the vote tomorrow hence, proving his role WRONG
~ I will not be given that day because the JG posse would rather lynch a town and then a scum instead of a third party and then a scum


^ Look at that coloured text, point out ONE thing that is wrong about it. I dare you to try without bullshitting your way through it. That last point is the one that gets me the most. I can prove him wrong tomorrow and we could lynch a third party today, getting rid of two threats to town instead of wasting a day and a townie over some bullshit that can be proven given a SINGLE game day.


Good post Jak,yes I am pretty sure that all of us have heard of william of york,the problem with you saying it is you didnt know your alignment D1,and you still have not bothered to research your role Jak,to make any sort of valid arguement on how you made this mistake among the many others you have made this game.

So putting what you would like everyone to beieve to be true in color again does not make it so. BTW Jak if you were town your role pm would have read somewhere along the lines mine did.

I even gave you a good shot at trying to make that claim even and you missed it,you are not town Jak,that was another point in a growing increasing number of slips and missteps you have made.

I am not Bs'ing my way through anything. you lie and you have been caught in several of them now. personally I believe the inactives have just been waiting for you to be lynched,its better than you trying to pressure all of them into claiming.

I think at this point enough have stepped up to give a good picture of who stands where,without anyone else having to claim for your pleasure Jak.

Oh and you made some kind of point earlier I forgot to address about me knowing you didnt get your vote, What? no I said me and vodean do the only vote on you its a short list that way. but thanks for reminding me you might have used two of your roles and might have that vote up your sleeve and lied about it. I now suggest make the list three players,include Droz in the vote he has been cleared in my mind better than anyone else.
That way Jak if you do have that second vote up your sleeve,it will be 3 to 2 vote and chap can still have a short list to work with and clear.
Image
User avatar
Private jgordon1111
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jak111 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:56 pm

I have to laugh at your last attempt. There's FOUR non town on the list and you say that you wish the cleared town to be on there??? When I die, your faction will be PROVEN. Why waste Chap's ability, answer that one instead of bypassing it!
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users