Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Im here, I just dont know who to vote because I am split between whether Hippo is a good guy or not, if little wit is a good guy or not, if doom is still cult, etc. Im trying to think it out to myself before I post an opinion.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Kanin Usagi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Comm9 and myself don't have votes today. I doubt he sees the need in posting anything right now.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby vodean on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 am

ahadaa noamarthir madin

i thought we were lynching me... i was all ready to unvote and then hammer myself? didnt we want to confirm that i am not cult but that there may or may not be some other culties out there who may or may not have reverted to their original WCs, or that perhaps there is no way to even tell if i am cult? seems like the only logical course of action. and spiesr, i dont have any reason to tell you EVERYTHING... you have enough info, my answers are not going to get any more specific or direct. give up. i dont understand why you want all this info from me but are content with everything else.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 am

new guy1 wrote:Im here, I just dont know who to vote because I am split between whether Hippo is a good guy or not, if little wit is a good guy or not, if doom is still cult, etc. Im trying to think it out to myself before I post an opinion.

If by Good you mean morally righteous then you need some definitional adjustment. Gods are not Good in that way. I only need to find my love and then I am of use to humans. Other than that, there are choices you need to make. Otherwise, it is not for me to say!
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:14 am

rishaed wrote:Can we get some Prod's on some ppl?
5.Iron Butterfly
7.chapcrap
9.safariguy5
10.new guy1
12.jonty125
18.Commander9
20.thehippo8
It would be really helpful if these guys came back and even let us know that they were here :D
Rodian and Nendreel have posted in the Vacation thread, but some ppl like Saf, haven't really been here for awhile :roll:
/ could you prod them please :mrgreen:

I have been here all along. All I will continue to do is repeat myself. I have no vote today as it has been taken from me.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 am

ok we have to make our mind by tomorrow, having too many targets is going to end up in a no lynch. I suggest that we go for an (ex?)cultie for science if we can't make our mind up to see if we learn something by the colour of their name, even if I doubt we will.. could turn out ugly if culties are market in grey though.
Major betiko

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 am

betiko wrote:ok we have to make our mind by tomorrow, having too many targets is going to end up in a no lynch. I suggest that we go for an (ex?)cultie for science if we can't make our mind up to see if we learn something by the colour of their name, even if I doubt we will.. could turn out ugly if culties are market in grey though.

If you want to test the (ex)culties then I would recommend lynching Commander9. If they've reverted back to their pre-cult WC, then Comm9 can still win through his faction, while Doom and Vodean couldn't.
This would allow us to test the culties without screwing anyone over if we're wrong.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:52 am

Nendreel wrote:
betiko wrote:ok we have to make our mind by tomorrow, having too many targets is going to end up in a no lynch. I suggest that we go for an (ex?)cultie for science if we can't make our mind up to see if we learn something by the colour of their name, even if I doubt we will.. could turn out ugly if culties are market in grey though.

If you want to test the (ex)culties then I would recommend lynching Commander9. If they've reverted back to their pre-cult WC, then Comm9 can still win through his faction, while Doom and Vodean couldn't.
This would allow us to test the culties without screwing anyone over if we're wrong.

but what would you go for, ex cluties, hippo, purposely inactive players? Also commander is the only one you can't revive out of the 3 so it doesn't surprise me you would go for commander. Doom is an undead and vodean could easily become one.
Major betiko

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 am

betiko wrote:but what would you go for, ex cluties, hippo, purposely inactive players? Also commander is the only one you can't revive out of the 3 so it doesn't surprise me you would go for commander. Doom is an undead and vodean could easily become one.

Question my motives all you like, but can you doubt the logic of what I said?

I think Witt should be the first one to go for. He claims to have a lyncher mechanic and says he can't really put forth a case on his target which would suggest that that person is Town. He isn't anti-town per se, but he's more likely to do harm to town than help.

Chap would be my second choice, he's had plenty of time to say something. I suppose he could still be trying to catch up, but it also allows for convienant scummarining now that he's under pressure.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 am

I haven't been gone that long.

I'll vote vodean if he knew Doom was cult on D3 he would of shared unless he was cult. And its a fairly risk free lynch.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby vodean on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 am

urudahah traynomvr nomrenom
jonty125 wrote:I haven't been gone that long.

I'll vote vodean if he knew Doom was cult on D3 he would of shared unless he was cult. And its a fairly risk free lynch.

i was hoping they would recruit me. apparently, we had a miscommunication. weve been over this
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:13 am

vodean wrote:urudahah traynomvr nomrenom
jonty125 wrote:I haven't been gone that long.

i was hoping they would recruit me. apparently, we had a miscommunication. weve been over this

Sounds too unrealistic to me.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Little Witt on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 am

Nendreel wrote:
betiko wrote:but what would you go for, ex cluties, hippo, purposely inactive players? Also commander is the only one you can't revive out of the 3 so it doesn't surprise me you would go for commander. Doom is an undead and vodean could easily become one.

Question my motives all you like, but can you doubt the logic of what I said?

I think Witt should be the first one to go for. He claims to have a lyncher mechanic and says he can't really put forth a case on his target which would suggest that that person is Town. He isn't anti-town per se, but he's more likely to do harm to town than help.

Chap would be my second choice, he's had plenty of time to say something. I suppose he could still be trying to catch up, but it also allows for convienant scummarining now that he's under pressure.

I am not a threat to town at all, I am trying to get rid of the gods, and I have no powers, just my normal vote. At the rate of this game I will never achieve anything.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby spiesr on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 am

Whelp, we are out of time and need to make a decision. I don't know if we have enough info to make a good decision on the Little Witt/Hippo issue today or not. Perhaps some of us can ask for info on their alignment tonight?
Vote DoomYoshi
100% was cult > 98% was cult.
Captain spiesr

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

new guy1 wrote:Im here, I just dont know who to vote because I am split between whether Hippo is a good guy or not, if little wit is a good guy or not, if doom is still cult, etc. Im trying to think it out to myself before I post an opinion.

How are you defining good guy and bad guy?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby new guy1 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Good guy like hes not killing people and stuff .... in other words if he is the reason why we have not finished the game, he is bad. If he is one of the people fighting for the majority of people, he is fine in my books. Pretty much whatever allows me to survive to endgame the easiest will be crowned good guy in my book.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby / on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 pm

sorry, revised.

Vodean: 3 votes: little witt, vodean, jonty125
chapcrap: 1 vote: betiko
pancake: 1 vote: doom
doom: 2 vote: rishaed, spiesr

8 to lynch, deadline Tuesday.

i'll send a mass prod to whomever hasn't posted in a few days.
Last edited by / on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:40 pm

new guy1 wrote:Good guy like hes not killing people and stuff .... in other words if he is the reason why we have not finished the game, he is bad. If he is one of the people fighting for the majority of people, he is fine in my books. Pretty much whatever allows me to survive to endgame the easiest will be crowned good guy in my book.

I confirm my night action to date has been purely to look for my love. Once I find my love I fulfil my WC. After that I will be more useful to humans (or as you describe it the majority of people).
fp by /
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby Commander9 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm still here but between finals and this game being quite over, didn't have the time to post.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 pm

new guy1 wrote:Good guy like hes not killing people and stuff .... in other words if he is the reason why we have not finished the game, he is bad. If he is one of the people fighting for the majority of people, he is fine in my books. Pretty much whatever allows me to survive to endgame the easiest will be crowned good guy in my book.

The reason we have not finished the game is because there is still two or three gods fighting for the majority of people.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Ok sorry, in the middle of papers and finals so I'm a bit behind.

I'm not buying vodean's explanation of how he knows doom was cult. Why, if you masoned with someone early on, would they tell you they're cult. There's no reason to out yourself to a non cultist, and it's not like the cult was in a position to win right away. I'm not buying that vodean and the cult struck up any sort of special deal and even if they did, they still had time to recruit vodean before the recruiter was killed. I'm not buying his story at all.

vote vodean
Captain safariguy5

Postby new guy1 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Doom, I feel that is a theory, not set in stone yet.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Little Witt on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Guys, tomorrow is our last day to decide. We do not have enough people that can vote to take out a player with other players voting on someone else. The lynch will just not happen. I am keeping my vote on vod because he can't seem to give info that does not line up with other info and his past posts.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:06 am

new guy1 wrote:Doom, I feel that is a theory, not set in stone yet.

Really?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:07 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Doom, I feel that is a theory, not set in stone yet.

Really?

It is a very good theory, and I am not saying it is not the truth. Im saying there is room to question. Do you know for a FACT that it is true? If so, how do you have that information?
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives