Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby / on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:34 am

Night Six begins, you have until saturday
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Night Six

Postby / on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 am

Early that night the flying creature descended the skies from space in its long quest to summon its cosmic master, light bends at its strange visage, speed designed to cut though the void breaks the sound barrio with a crack as it searches with increased desperation for the book.
Deep below the seas the immortal race of Dagonā€™s kin rise in search of the book, they walk upon land once more, does the time herald their masterā€™s coming? Or is this an era continuing their godā€™s multi-millennia long slumber beneath the deeps?

A man breaks into the house of a townsperson, he creeps up the stair before bursting into the room. just as the person bolts upright in shock,the assailant shoot and the victim slumps back down to their final sleep.

Elsewhere a duo uncovers a grave they takes the man form the unmarked grave to their clinic.
The body in mangled, gnawed and decayed after nearly five days, this will be the perfect test.
One doctor prepares the fluid and hands it to the other, he sticks the syringe deep into the heart of the subject.
"Not enough; organ decay has set in." the next syringe in prepared and is injected into the bones with a sickening crunch, the activate solution fizzes and boiled as it restarts its rapid activation of the regenerative processes, pink tissue fill in the gaps, the nervous system causes the subject to writhe in agony as each piece rejoins the brain, and the blank pained mind reaches across worlds to grab the soul that once occupied it.

"It's a success!"
"We should dress him and take him to the town square for further tests of the subject's mental faculties."

show

Day 7 begins, with 17 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Last edited by / on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Seven

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 am

wow that's interesting!
I've always wondered what was soundman's role like and what had town missed with his premature death... good idea revivers!
Soundman you are back as an undead right?

from wiki here is what I saw about kuranes:
"He is the only dreamer who has gone to the outermost void "where no dreams reach" that is the court of Azathoth and survived with both life and sanity intact."

I wonder if his presence will modify our sleep action.
Major betiko

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:00 am

betiko wrote:wow that's interesting!
I've always wondered what was soundman's role like and what had town missed with his premature death... good idea revivers!

I too was curious about his ability, so...
With my re-animation formula being perfected there is a possibility that he may not be undead, but I can't confirm one way or another.

I'm curious as to who killed edoc. Was it a scum kill or did a someone get annoyed with his apathy and vig kill him?
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:19 am

Nendreel wrote:
betiko wrote:wow that's interesting!

I too was curious about his ability, so...
With my re-animation formula being perfected there is a possibility that he may not be undead, but I can't confirm one way or another.

I'm curious as to who killed edoc. Was it a scum kill or did a someone get annoyed with his apathy and vig kill him?

It looks more like a sanction kill to me and a warning for inactives.. If it isn't so who would be interested to target unaligned players at this point? It's not a big loss on the short term but might be in the long term..
Otherwise, if doom and rodion were telling the truth, maybe soundman has lost his powers as well if he is undead?
So you guys can reanimate someone every night? I don't know if / made a mistake but he wrote that soundman got revived day 6 and not night 7 in the OP?
Major betiko

Postby spiesr on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 am

Well, I don't know who killed edocsil or why. I wasn't me and I don't have any masons who I could ask.
Vodean came up as "Unknown Alignment." What can we make of this \? Can we assume the cult has folded or are we still in the dark about that?
Little Witt and hippo, can you refresh my memory of what exactly your win condition and alignments are?
Captain spiesr

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:38 am

I gained a one-shot roleblock last night.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:43 am

betiko wrote:It looks more like a sanction kill to me and a warning for inactives.. If it isn't so who would be interested to target unaligned players at this point? It's not a big loss on the short term but might be in the long term..
Otherwise, if doom and rodion were telling the truth, maybe soundman has lost his powers as well if he is undead?
So you guys can reanimate someone every night? I don't know if / made a mistake but he wrote that soundman got revived day 6 and not night 7 in the OP?

More correctly I can revive a human each night. PCM can't.
When we acheived our WC our abilities changed slightly. I became a proper Reviver and PCm became a Doc instead of the DocReviver hybrid we were.

Our abilities are Night actions, so I can only assume / made an error in the OP.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 am

spiesr wrote:Well, I don't know who killed edocsil or why. I wasn't me and I don't have any masons who I could ask.
Vodean came up as "Unknown Alignment." What can we make of this \? Can we assume the cult has folded or are we still in the dark about that?
Little Witt and hippo, can you refresh my memory of what exactly your win condition and alignments are?

Well, since he allied with Jak (I though jak recruited him, but whatever), he used his alignment up. However, since the key feature of the ability is that you don't know your alignment afterwards, he can't be listed as "unaligned" anymore. That also stops the YoshiHumans from being used as cops, which makes sense from a balance perspective (not that we all started with cop abilities or anything).

Anyways, I still can't believe vodean this game... but whatever. I was hoping he would flip survivor, so peope could see the cult is disbanded, I feel like another experiment may be in order. I guess that will have to be me :(

Ok, I want to kill one of the three Gods today.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:58 am

spiesr wrote:Well, I don't know who killed edocsil or why. I wasn't me and I don't have any masons who I could ask.

from what commander has been saying yesterday, he is still screwed but the result of vodean's kill doesn't prove that the culties aren't a faction anymore (doesn't fully proves they still are either though..). I'd just keep in mind that they are 2, possibly 3 left. I still find unlikely that / would write unknown alignment for vodean and unaligned for edoc; I have no doubt vodean was cult at some point.

I think hippo just needs the necronomicon and witt to kill a certain god from what they've been saying.

Otherwise, I think we should shake chapcrap a bit he is the only one keeping us completely in the dark concerning his role.

fastposted
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 pm

After reading through things again, I am starting to realize that perhaps vodean never used that action. If he used an action, he never would've known who me and jak were. It is possible that jak just said that to prop up the numbers of the cult. In which case, I am cleared. Yay.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:59 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:After reading through things again, I am starting to realize that perhaps vodean never used that action. If he used an action, he never would've known who me and jak were. It is possible that jak just said that to prop up the numbers of the cult. In which case, I am cleared. Yay.

how do you explain that commander confirmed vodean as cult lol. all cults were/are masoned. The fact that vodean didn't know he would become cult by worshipping whichever cult player he worshipped doesn't prove at all that you are cleared of whatever you think you are cleared of. Vodean was clearly in a masonic conspiracy that gave him intel from aliens and cult (commander being the link), no doubt about it. Also his ugly lies throughout the game made you say this a couple of posts ago:

DoomYoshi wrote:Anyways, I still can't believe vodean this game... but whatever. I was hoping he would flip survivor, so peope could see the cult is disbanded, I feel like another experiment may be in order. I guess that will have to be me :(

Ok, I want to kill one of the three Gods today.

anyway, I would tend to agree with your last point. It would be interesting to see if other gods are marked in red when dead.
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:14 pm

I am guessing that Witt probably has to kill Hippo, as he wouldnt say, but I think he said something about it being hippo indirectly. Either way, one of my race has decided to take over chap. I dont know the result as we have not talked since night, but I went to my origional body so that I dont have a vote, since I may not be very active for the next little while (personal reasons), and plus I did not give much input yesterday besides finding out Hippo's purpose and getting a softclaim (if you can consider that my doing). Just to keep you all updated.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Kanin Usagi on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Chapcrap is human. I'm in his body and he has "normal human abilities." That's pretty much exactly what / said.

Anyway, I would suggest killing off one of the gods today. Vote Little Witt
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby Little Witt on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Can someone be so kind as to find the list that had peoples race beside their name,
e.g. Kanin Usagi: Alien
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Little Witt wrote:Can someone be so kind as to find the list that had peoples race beside their name,

Here you go:
Nendreel wrote:Role math time again. I modified Rodion's list from D5 to save time.

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly)
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)
1 Shoggoth (elon)
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike)
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)
1 Recruiter (Jak)
9 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB, Jonty, chap)
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)
1 Outer God (Hippo)
1 Other (Witt)
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby edocsil on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Reall? Why kill me.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:02 pm

nendreel, as far as I know chap is JOAT but we don't know if he is town or unaligned yet. And I didn't witt claim to be an outer god as well? Also it might be better to relist status such as undead, insane, cult..
Major betiko

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:14 pm

It's not like the list has been set in stone. If you think it needs modification, then feel free to alter it.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby Little Witt on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Nendreel wrote:
Little Witt wrote:Can someone be so kind as to find the list that had peoples race beside their name,

Here you go:
Nendreel wrote:Role math time again. I modified Rodion's list from D5 to save time.

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly)
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)
1 Shoggoth (elon)
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike)
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)
1 Recruiter (Jak)
9 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB, Jonty, chap)
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)
1 Outer God (Hippo)
1 Other (Witt)

I crossed out the dead players. That way we can see whose left.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:52 pm

ok here is my list, I probably missed stuff anyone cares to add what they know?

Little Witt: ? god, needs to kill a particular plaer to acheive his WC
thehippo8: outer god looking for the necronomic to acheive his WC
Jak111: outer god (Nyarlathotep) cult recruiter

elonpuckhog: Shoggoth

strike wolf: black brotherhood leader

lord voldemort: elder thing
crazymilkshake: elder thing
ghostly: elder thing

spiesr: town human (JOAT?)
safariguy5: town human JOAT
Rodion: town human JOAT (undead)
Soundman: town dreamer king kuranes (undead?)

chapcrap: unknown JOAT

jonty125: unaligned normal human JOAT
Iron Butterfly: unaligned normal human JOAT
betiko: unaligned normal human JOAT
edocsil: unaligned normal human JOAT
thechuck51: unaligned normal human JOAT

rishaed: elder things aligned normal human JOAT
DoomYoshi: normal human JOAT (cult, undead)
vodean: normal human JOAT (cult, insane)

Nendreel: unaligned full reviver
pancakemix: unaligned doc, nendreel's helper

Commander9: masoned alien, survivor (cult)
Kanin Usagi: masoned alien, survivor
new guy1: masoned alien, survivor
Major betiko

Postby spiesr on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Please answer my question:
spiesr wrote:Little Witt, can you refresh my memory of what exactly your win condition and alignments are?
Captain spiesr

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm

new guy since you are here reading care to tell us whose body you're in today? and what about commander?

also if soundman who is back from the dead needs to read since day 2 he will have quite some work..
Major betiko

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:39 pm

NG1 already told us he is in his own body today.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby new guy1 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:42 pm

betiko wrote:new guy since you are here reading care to tell us whose body you're in today? and what about commander?

also if soundman who is back from the dead needs to read since day 2 he will have quite some work..

Well considering I told you I went into my original body in my very first post of today, I would recommend you read more closely to what people are saying. Also, I do not believe comm9 told us what body he was going to, so he may have just replied to kanin and forgot to send it to me as well, but I know that chap crap is a normal human (kanin didnt specify, but hes human so I dont care). So the only mystery roles are hippo and Little witt... I think... Yeah, I think we checked everyone else. But to make sure you see, I am in my own body, and comm9 as far as I know is in his own body as well.

fastposted
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives