Conquer Club

Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
55%
2 Week Day
10%
10 Day Day
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Six: LYLO?

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 am

vodean wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:I put my secrete vote on NOS as it dawned on me that there may be an off chance someone would have supressed or screwed with it as I advertised it was going to be PCM.

not likely. this is during the day. only scum with day actions could mess with you... what are the odds? then we have soundman. i dont buy his defense at all.
so these are my votes for today's lynch

well no. If IB is 100% honest in all he said, someone DID cast an anonymous vote on day 1 which wasn't him on edoc and we are not sure it was you. Mafia probably has day actions, greg's role probably allowed him to disable votes during the day.

IB, why mention who you were supposedly going to vote for without even breadcrumbing on your real intentions? what is the use of that post saying you are voting PCM if it's not what you did? It only makes your claim more doubtfull.
Major betiko

Postby pancakemix on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:21 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:I put my secrete vote on NOS as it dawned on me that there may be an off chance someone would have supressed or screwed with it as I advertised it was going to be PCM.

Oh, bull.

Vote IB

If you're going to prove your claim, prove it and prove it how you said you would. You said you were going to vote me, there's no vote on me.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby jonty125 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 am

pancakemix wrote:

Oh, bull.

Vote IB

If you're going to prove your claim, prove it and prove it how you said you would. You said you were going to vote me, there's no vote on me.

Well unless someone else claims to have put the vote there, I see no reason to vote IB.

new guy1 wrote:Can you at least give us a reason why? Also might wanna make that bold and a color.

[b]vote new guy1[/b[ for quite blatant skimming.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby vodean on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

i had no control over my possible double-vote if i had one. i was not aware, though it seemed to appear immediately after i voted. at first i thought that someone was framing me or something. i was pretty confused at first.

Gregwolf is dead, so mafia cannot block votes during the day most likely. or even at night any more. so IB, bullshit. you should not have claimed that you were voting. unvote vote IB
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:32 am

I'm going to wait, but IB, the way you played your double vote seems like a pile of bullcrap. Give a reasonable explanation, because i don't see any.
Major betiko

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:26 pm

betiko wrote:I'm going to wait, but IB, the way you played your double vote seems like a pile of bullcrap. Give a reasonable explanation, because i don't see any.

I put the extra vote up. Who the f*ck else would do it?

Unless someone wants to step up and call me a liar or claim they are the other double voter.

LOL I am beggining to believe Edocsil was right. You guys are stupid asses.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Unvote Vote Betiko

My secrete vote will go to you as well. I emailed doom to remove my vote on PCM because I got paranoid someone would screw with it. I only have a finite number per turn.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby soundman on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:42 pm

betiko wrote:no soundman, it was 2,5 days left out of 7

and yeah what's up with nos.... he's trying very hard to be targeted skimming, never voting and openly scummarining?

No betiko, it wasn't. How about you go take another look? The vote count before my post clearly states that there were only two days until deadline. And you even posted right after the count saying almost the same thing I did! Here's the link to that vote count. http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=180800&start=75#p3955591

betiko wrote:I'm going to wait, but IB, the way you played your double vote seems like a pile of bullcrap. Give a reasonable explanation, because i don't see any.

He gave his reason, what more could he say?

Vote Betiko. You have been skimming, posting illogical posts (at least IMO) and contradicting yourself.

Fastposted.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:14 pm

jonty125 wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

Oh, bull.

Vote IB

Well unless someone else claims to have put the vote there, I see no reason to vote IB.

new guy1 wrote:Can you at least give us a reason why? Also might wanna make that bold and a color.

[b]vote new guy1[/b[ for quite blatant skimming.

Pardon? You quoted me asking for a reason why the person voted (Ill go back and check, but as I do recall that was why). Maybe there is a loose end inside my brain, but I dont recall seeing why he would vote, besides the anon vote, but even then he would vote for him in secret, right?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby edocsil on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:48 pm

IB, i would suggest not messing around with your anon vote. So long as I actually see it on Bet, I am game to follow. Also FOS PCM on similar grounds to Bet. IB's action was not worth a vote.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby Nendreel on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:00 pm

It's been a few days so I should probably chime in.

I find IB's secret vote changing to NoS pretty suspicious, however I'll wait to see if his double vote ends up on Betiko.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby jonty125 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 pm

This quote in Page 14 is in reference to this post by IB
Iron Butterfly wrote:I will vote PCM.
I agree this post doesn't make sense unless you read two above it where
betiko wrote:also as a proof, IB can you place your second vote on a person of your choice that you will name here, preferably not me nor ng1 who both already have a vote?
So there you have it newguy, your skimming.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:

I put the extra vote up. Who the f*ck else would do it?

Unless someone wants to step up and call me a liar or claim they are the other double voter.

LOL I am beggining to believe Edocsil was right. You guys are stupid asses.

as a reminder: you claim not to have placed the anonymous vote on edoc on day 1, so you are possibly not the only double voter if what you say is true.
Secondly, if you are not going to place your secret vote on PCM but on NOS you'd rather not say anything than being a liar. The reason why I asked you to place your secret vote was to check if what you said was true. Let's see if the anonymous vote is on me now, and this time confirm it is actually what you did. Not sure who is being stupid here, but seems like you have trouble having empathy with people not in your shoes.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm

soundman wrote:
betiko wrote:no soundman, it was 2,5 days left out of 7

and yeah what's up with nos.... he's trying very hard to be targeted skimming, never voting and openly scummarining?

No betiko, it wasn't. How about you go take another look? The vote count before my post clearly states that there were only two days until deadline. And you even posted right after the count saying almost the same thing I did! Here's the link to that vote count. http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=180800&start=75#p3955591

He gave his reason, what more could he say?

Vote Betiko. You have been skimming, posting illogical posts (at least IMO) and contradicting yourself.

Fastposted.

here is the timing of your post on my browser:
by soundman on 14 Nov 2012, 02:15
here is the timing of doom's deadline on my browser:
Postby DoomYoshi on 16 Nov 2012, 07:20

that's 2 days and 5h. A bit less than 2,5 days as I said and a bit more than 1,5 days as you said. Shall we call it even as I'm 7h wrong and you are 17h wrong?

Can you quote what you call skimming and posting illogical stuff appart from that "case" and where I have been contradicting myself? thank you!
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:58 pm

edocsil wrote:IB, i would suggest not messing around with your anon vote. So long as I actually see it on Bet, I am game to follow. Also FOS PCM on similar grounds to Bet. IB's action was not worth a vote.

good. Then if you reread tell me where is my vote then.
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Okay jonty, good job, I didnt even realize I was skimming -_-. Also, I love how your case on me comes in when theres pressure on someone else. Lets finish our course of actions on this case before we move onto another, alright?

fastposted.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Lets remember the starting point of this drama.

I decided at the last moment to vote gregwolf due to his inactivity. I was the one who put strong pressure on Edocsil. Everything was circumstantial evidence as we had nothing to go on. Towards the end I believed he was Town but he refused to claim so if he was going to be lynched it would be on him. It was after my last post I saw Gregwilf had been completely inactive.

We were pleasantly surprised to find that we had struck Mafia with a lynch. Granted we were lucky but the rational for ME was that I would rather lynch an inactive then let Edocsil be lynched for being stubborn. I followed my gut.

Now on Day two a COMPLETE WIFOM argument was first placed on me that I am somehow Mafia, who threw Greg under the bus for Town cred. I exclaimed the stupidity of this as It was only day one and would be a bad play on Mafias part. there would be nothing to gain as anyone who has an investigative role could check on me. There was no reason other then that to draw attention to Gregwolf if I were mafia. If I was mafia and Edocscil was Town I would have no reason to save Edocsil and expse Greg because for the most part everyone else would have been complicit in Edocsils lynch.

The second WIFOM has been put forth by Betiko that now Edoccil is mafia and I saved him and threw Greg under the bus. My part in this fiasco is my PM telling Betiko to "look at the game". I wanted to save Edocscil or at least take the pressure off of him....I even said so on the forum.

Now Betiko has turned it into one big conspiracy theory with a complete WIFOM argument.

You have to except that 1) I am mafia and Greg was mafia and I threw him under the bus when there was absolutely no reason to OR 2) Myself, Greg and Edocsil are mafia and without communication devised this genius of a plan so I could look good.

OR you can except I am Town. Put pressure on Edocsil for a claim and saw at the last minute that Gregwolf was inactive and when he did respond ddi not help his cause.

I explained why I changed my secrete vote from PCM to Betiko. If you don't agree with it tuff. My two votes will be on Betiko. I can easily remove them.

I also stated before that if I am lynched for this stupidity it will be no loss in the long run as it is day two. I would have mostly my self to blame. However its interesting watching people crawl out of the woodwork to throw in their two cents after the fact.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 pm

betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:IB, i would suggest not messing around with your anon vote. So long as I actually see it on Bet, I am game to follow. Also FOS PCM on similar grounds to Bet. IB's action was not worth a vote.

Doom is not like room service where you PM him and he states, "right away sir"

I have put in my vote and told him to put my secrete vote on you as well.

Its my passive aggressive way of telling you how I feel about your WIFOM argument and play. Before ypu stomp off...It can easily be removed.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Lets remember the starting point of this drama.

I decided at the last moment to vote gregwolf due to his inactivity. I was the one who put strong pressure on Edocsil. Everything was circumstantial evidence as we had nothing to go on. Towards the end I believed he was Town but he refused to claim so if he was going to be lynched it would be on him. It was after my last post I saw Gregwilf had been completely inactive.

We were pleasantly surprised to find that we had struck Mafia with a lynch. Granted we were lucky but the rational for ME was that I would rather lynch an inactive then let Edocsil be lynched for being stubborn. I followed my gut.

Now on Day two a COMPLETE WIFOM argument was first placed on me that I am somehow Mafia, who threw Greg under the bus for Town cred. I exclaimed the stupidity of this as It was only day one and would be a bad play on Mafias part. there would be nothing to gain as anyone who has an investigative role could check on me. There was no reason other then that to draw attention to Gregwolf if I were mafia. If I was mafia and Edocscil was Town I would have no reason to save Edocsil and expse Greg because for the most part everyone else would have been complicit in Edocsils lynch.

The second WIFOM has been put forth by Betiko that now Edoccil is mafia and I saved him and threw Greg under the bus. My part in this fiasco is my PM telling Betiko to "look at the game". I wanted to save Edocscil or at least take the pressure off of him....I even said so on the forum.

Now Betiko has turned it into one big conspiracy theory with a complete WIFOM argument.

You have to except that 1) I am mafia and Greg was mafia and I threw him under the bus when there was absolutely no reason to OR 2) Myself, Greg and Edocsil are mafia and without communication devised this genius of a plan so I could look good.

OR you can except I am Town. Put pressure on Edocsil for a claim and saw at the last minute that Gregwolf was inactive and when he did respond ddi not help his cause.

I explained why I changed my secrete vote from PCM to Betiko. If you don't agree with it tuff. My two votes will be on Betiko. I can easily remove them.

I also stated before that if I am lynched for this stupidity it will be no loss in the long run as it is day two. I would have mostly my self to blame. However its interesting watching people crawl out of the woodwork to throw in their two cents after the fact.

oh well looks like you are getting all worked out and didn't read my last posts adressed to you corectly. I think it was NOS who threw in the eventuality that you still had a chance to be scum, the conversation went on and I gave my opinion, that I do think this is not excluded, even if a bit unlikely. In that scenario, where have I said that edoc was scum?? this is ridiculous. The scenario was just you and greg being scum and you throwing greg under the bus cause it was turning you vs edoc at the end of day 1. This to win town cred. Believe it or not, I do think it would've been a good mafia play. A very risky one but a good one in the long run.

"I explained why I changed my secrete vote from PCM to Betiko" -> interesting. I thought it had never been on PCM but that you threw it on NOS.

Iron Butterfly wrote:
betiko wrote:

Doom is not like room service where you PM him and he states, "right away sir"

I have put in my vote and told him to put my secrete vote on you as well.

Its my passive aggressive way of telling you how I feel about your WIFOM argument and play. Before ypu stomp off...It can easily be removed.

what the hell are you talking about?? That post is adressed to edoc who is skimming. PCM and vodean voted for you, not PCM and me. Therefore I ask edoc to have a better look at things before telling nonesense, I guess you should too.
Major betiko

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:48 pm

You didn't vote but you helped opened the can of worms. NOS first and then you expanded on it in another direction.My actions did as well with the PM.

Now we were splitting hairs with my double vote.

If you believe your case vote for it or the theory I am mafia then vote for it. If you do not believe it then say so and be done with it so I know where you stand. You either believe it or you don't.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:You didn't vote but you helped opened the can of worms. NOS first and then you expanded on it in another direction.My actions did as well with the PM.

If you believe your case vote for it or the theory I am mafia then vote for it. If you do not believe it then say so and be done with it so I know where you stand. You either believe it or you don't.

dude:

1) NOS talks about a possibility that did go through my mind. I exposed it and also exposed the fact that you curiously PMd me and only me to go check the thread as if there was a major emergency (around 24H left), all this because you suddenly came up with the gregwolf case.

2) You give your claim which I would rather believe, but then you mess up. You tell all of us a lie when comes the moment to prove that you are a double voter, and supposedly vote PCM. The vote count shows an anonymous vote on NOS. "oh yeah, I got paranoid and thought it would be much better to vote for someone else without telling". Since you did that without backing your story previously, what could possibly look uglier than that?

3) You now say you switched your anonymous vote from PCM to me. What the hell? You've alread said the vote was casted on NOS not on PCM, now you're mixing up the story???

Do you realize that that's 3 very strange things you did? I think there is something about the vote mechanics you are lying about and you don't want to reveal for some reason. Either that you don't know how it goes, either that you are day 6 and it is day 6 and there is something you don't want to explain.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Vote Count

NoSurvivors (1) - new guy1
soundman (2) - kanin usagi, betiko
Iron butterfly (1) - pancake
New guy (1) - jonty

Not voting (1) - nendreel,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is November 26th.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby edocsil on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 pm

You are right bet critisism =/= vote. I will vote PCM for placing a vote on that ludicris case vs IB
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:27 pm

betiko wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:You didn't vote but you helped opened the can of worms. NOS first and then you expanded on it in another direction.My actions did as well with the PM.

dude:

1) NOS talks about a possibility that did go through my mind. I exposed it and also exposed the fact that you curiously PMd me and only me to go check the thread as if there was a major emergency (around 24H left), all this because you suddenly came up with the gregwolf case.

2) You give your claim which I would rather believe, but then you mess up. You tell all of us a lie when comes the moment to prove that you are a double voter, and supposedly vote PCM. The vote count shows an anonymous vote on NOS. "oh yeah, I got paranoid and thought it would be much better to vote for someone else without telling". Since you did that without backing your story previously, what could possibly look uglier than that?

3) You now say you switched your anonymous vote from PCM to me. What the hell? You've alread said the vote was casted on NOS not on PCM, now you're mixing up the story???

Do you realize that that's 3 very strange things you did? I think there is something about the vote mechanics you are lying about and you don't want to reveal for some reason. Either that you don't know how it goes, either that you are day 6 and it is day 6 and there is something you don't want to explain.

There is nothing wrong with the mechanics of my voting. I just made the choice at the last minute to put my vote on NOS instead of PCM. NOW I have told you I am putting two on you as you will see the next vote count. If you believe I am mafia and that I am lying then it goes back to our original logic.

1) I am mafia and I threw Greg under the bus when there was no need to.
2) I am mafia, Edocsil is mafia and we both threw Greg under the bus, which is ludicrous
3) I am Town, pressured Edocscil for a claim and then voted Greg instead of Edocsil.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby pancakemix on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:31 pm

edocsil wrote:You are right bet critisism =/= vote. I will vote PCM for placing a vote on that ludicris case vs IB

Beg pardon? He said his vote would go one way, an anonymus vote went another way. Who's to say he was even responsible for that vote? You yourself suggested the possibility of a scum double voter yesterday, so I can't see you having a mind to doubt the possibility. That's not even accounting for the whole PM business, which is a serious breach of the rules and I'm surprised no warning or modkill was handed down.

At this point, it can't be denied that he's got a double vote with the vote on betiko, but he could still be scum (again, your own suggestion opens up that possibility). Granted, that doesn't make it fact, but it doesn't discount it. Unless, that is, you know something we don't. Matter of fact, it seems odd to me you're just willing to follow simply because his vote exists.

@IB: You keep saying "when there was no need to". Why would you say there was no need? Scum always have need of town cred. That's ridiculous to suggest that there would be no value in bussing a scummate.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives